• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

Best system

Ok I havn't played BBS and I don't know alot about the battle system but some say it's ok some say it's way hard but I dont know I mean chain of memories was weird and so was 358/2 days but why does anyone care how difficult the system is it just adds to the game play I mean if KH was easy to...
  2. H

A strange possibility

Ok this is something I just thought of. Everyone knows by now that diffrent key blade forms are just diffrent key chains. Well you know how mickey has that key blade from the dark realm well what if since that key blade has an oppisite all other key blades have an oppisite key chain. Just want...
  3. H

wheredo you get them

I beat the game last night and I know that you have beat the game to get Mickey and Sora but I can not find them in the moogle shop
  4. H

The touching the sad and the anticlimactic

Ok I just beat the game and I was thinking about the whole Xion death crystilization and I was like that is so sad plus no one but Sora will remember her and even he wont really remember her. Well anyway I was like it's kind of anticlimactic close to the end because he is like Xion but who will...
  5. H

locations is not there

I am on the part were you have track down and defeat at least 6 heartless and I have killed the armor one the two underground ones and the sword one I have decided to kill the ocurus as my last one instead of the chamelion thing but I can not find that other giant heartless
  6. H

What Next

Ok so I chose to do that mission where you have to find xaldin in beasts castle and I have gone to beast's door and seen the whole talking to himself thing and I hve been in every other part of the castle but I cant find him
  7. H

Not again

I was just in Wonderland I had killed one of the heartless that had split in two that that creepy Cheshire cat told me about but then it came back top life and I found out that You had to kill the both of them at the same time other wise they cant be killed but I dont know how to do that please help
  8. H

I need help aganst grave leach or whatever

I am on day 256 news and I keep trying to kill that stupid boss And I keep dyng at first I only attacked the stupid coffin then I decided to take out those annoying tenticle things but I felt It was to much work to keep attacking those things just for about 15 seconds without those claws then I...
  9. H

wait I'm confused

on recent threads people keep calling the unbirth's unverse's which is it
  10. H

things on kh2 you could not believe

on kh2 what are some of the thing that happened to you that you could not believe. for me it was when my friend spent the night and I introduced him to kh2 I was at the point that you fight xaldine again. and I died and decided to let him play we did not count king mickey's as dying. When he...
  11. H

weird funny theorie

What if and this is a big what if namine gained some of the magic that sora had since she was sort of made of him just like roxas was and she could cast a few spells it would explain why she told roxas she was a whitch in kh2 just a weird funny theorie tell me what you think
  12. H

wait a sec

I just thought of something and I am sorry if this has been touched upon before but a nobody is what is left after a heartless right. Well if a heartless is made of the darkness in someones heart then how does kairi have a nobody. because she is a POH she has no darkness in her heart and when...
  13. H

wait hold on

wait on a previous post intothevoid gave me an idea he said that the key blade versions had to do with peoples hearts Sora had 2 hearts in his body once his and Kairi's so maybe even though she could not have one on her own her heart in his body even though it was only for a short time would...
  14. H

Your Favorite ► coolest keyblade

What is your favirote keyblade in kingdom hearts 1-2
  15. H

anyone know

OK I remember that on kh2 in order to level up your drive forms you need to destroy certine enemies or it wont work can someone tell me what the enemies you need to destroy to level each form up is
  16. H

what level

What level do you have to be on kingdom hearts 2 too get the double jump ability
  17. H

Anyone think so to

I was channel surfing and I came across the Hercules movie At the point where he knocks all those columns down and I thought that the rubble looks like a giant keyhole that would be so cool to have that as the keyhole in a future Hercules level on a future kingdom hearts what do you think
  18. H

Trouble with spells

I am haveing some trouble with stop and areo I know the last areo comes after getting all of the dalmations but I forget the second and as for stop I have beaten the game and still have oly got stop can someone help
  19. H

how to beat that thing

I need somehelp on the peter pan level on beating that hooded heartless thing the one you have to talk to tinkerbell to fight just like with the carpet exept it is way stronger and harder to fight cause you are in the air I got it down one bar and then it did some werid auto kill count down...
  20. H

help please

I need some help I just found out about two keyblades on kh1 dimond dust and half winged angle I know how to get them but their boss are hard I need some tips on how to beat them. I got some tips before on how to beat the ice titen before but did not get to tr them out. and when I battled seh I...
Back