• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

weird funny theorie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

hiddenblade

What if and this is a big what if namine gained some of the magic that sora had since she was sort of made of him just like roxas was and she could cast a few spells it would explain why she told roxas she was a whitch in kh2

just a weird funny theorie tell me what you think

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Umm... What're you saying? Seperating ideas would help... How did you link magic to that scene? We already know that Namine' is a memory 'witch' and can manipulate Sora through their connection.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
What if and this is a big what if namine gained some of the magic that sora had since she was sort of made of him just like roxas was and she could cast a few spells it would explain why she told roxas she was a whitch in kh2

just a weird funny theorie tell me what you think

.... how many threads are you going to make today?

Namine is a part of Kairi as Roxas is a part of Sora: Finally whole. So having her come back with whimsical magical powers is nothing less of unneeded fanservice. Also:

I think being able to screw around with someone's memories is enough for the Organization to classify Namine as a "witch"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back