• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

help please

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

hiddenblade

I need some help I just found out about two keyblades on kh1 dimond dust and half winged angle I know how to get them but their boss are hard I need some tips on how to beat them. I got some tips before on how to beat the ice titen before but did not get to tr them out. and when I battled seh I hit him and hit him but did zero damage zip nada none can someone please help also can someone tell me how to make ultima wepon on kh1 I could really use the help

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Don't sweat on the 0 damage at first to sephy, since he has more hp than the bar can show so for the first 5 comboes or so it looks as though he takes no dmg. You don't need ultima weapon to kill him, I slaughtered him with the rose weapon, although a longer key would work well.

Try him for a few battles, get used to his speed and style, then try to beat him. I suggest you stock up on elixers, and 2nd chance is a must.

If you want to be cheap, get full inventory elixers, manually get his health down by 1.5 bars then spam ars arcanum on him. Worked for me.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
The Ultima Weapon is obtained by synthesizing every single item, if you can't find a specific shard i'd recommend finding a list of where to obtain them (IGN and Gamefaqs are good for that stuff), after sythesizing everything you get a special title and Ultima weapon will either be unlocked or its the last thing to sythesize.

Ice Titan is all about timing, you just have to lock-on to the icicles he throws and then guard, they should bounce back and you will have obtained no damage. After bouncing them back a few times he will fall down and then you lock-on to his head and start thacking it. If you have curaga after a bit of practice it won't be to difficult.

Sephiroth is the most difficult villian to beat in the game (in my opinion) so he takes a bit more work, his health will go down after a little bit (as mentioned by grimmedslug) so you just have to keep hitting him, theres certain patterns that he uses. I haven't played KH1 in a while but if I recall using dodge roll is a really good way to dodge his attacks, when you go into the battle make sure you have plenty of elixers as his Descent Harvest Angel attach will drop you down to one (use it fast as he likes to jump in and attack you right after you're down to one) be wary of using to many attacks that use up MP as you will need to cast cure a lot. I was around level 79 or 80 when I beat him but others have said that they have done it around level 60 but i have no clue how they do that. just keep dodgeing and then when he stands still hit him, if theres any more to it, then i don't remember but i think that that should help.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
^ Basically the above. And hopefully this is for the Final Mix version of KH1, cause you can only get Diamond Dust and One Winged Angel in that one :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back