• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Terra and ven's Keyblade

I wonder why Terra and Ven have keyblades different than the ones we've seen Like Ven's leyblade
  2. T

Who would want this on the PS3?

I think most of us KH fans would like a box set on the PS3! If KH3 comes out, who would want a KHI/KHII Final Mix+/ KH Re:Com with it in a good box set! Or just updated versions of each game!! I KNOW I WOULD!!!!!:thumbup:
  3. T

Keyblade builders

This thread is about who created keyblades-_-:glare:...
  4. T

Future KH Theories

This thread is for people who have theories on the future kingdom hearts games
  5. T

The Keyblades

This thread is about keyblades, maybe how they are made, how they choose someone, and the resemblance between Soul Eater and Way to the Dawn:laugh::laugh:
  6. T

Theories about BBS or any other future of KH...

A thread of theories. This is my theory... Ok, so to anyone that comes, this my theory on the future of kingdom hearts future. Preferably birth by sleep.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> I believe that birth by...
Back