• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theories about BBS or any other future of KH...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twinky Cloud

A thread of theories.

This is my theory...

Ok, so to anyone that comes, this my theory on the future of kingdom hearts future. Preferably birth by sleep.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
I believe that birth by sleep is like everyone says, going to be a sort of prequel to the first kingdom hearts. <o:p></o:p>
But I also have theories on the characters and stories and connections.<o:p></o:p>
I believe that Terra, one character is going to end up being the evil enemy Sora fights, known as Xehanort. If you observe them, they have truly identical hair styles and "builds".<o:p></o:p>
But some people say (they have different eye colors!!)<o:p></o:p>
Well dumb @$$, if you saw the birth by sleep video at the end of Kingdom Hearts II Final mix+ you see Terra's eyes turn goldish yellow.<o:p></o:p>
And my theory on that is due to a fusion of him and the other bald guy (Master Xehanort).<o:p></o:p>
I think by Master Xehanort summoning kingdom hearts, which is technically the greatest power, Terra tries to prevent any destruction by fusing with him before and real damage is done to the world. I think this is why Xemnas (the nobody of Xehanort) knows of the keyblade wielders and Ven and Aqua. One of the cutscenes in the Final Mix+ show him talking to Aqua’s armor. This takes me to another theory, on the Chaser Armors. I think that the armors and keyblades somehow hold the spirits of their past selves, explaining why Xemnas gets statements back from the armor.<o:p></o:p>
Now I have another theory, this time on the characters Ven (VEN RULES).<o:p></o:p>
Ven has a remarkable resembalance to the character known as Roxas. Roxas is Sora's nobody.But I have a theory that Ven is related to Sora. I think Ven is known as an Unbirth (the new species of characters in birth by sleep). Un-births are kinda in-between realities, but I don't know enough about that. But I think Ven is also on a personal journey to truly find out who he is. My theory continues that Ven finds out who he is and becomes the father of Sora, explaining why Sora's nobody (Roxas) has a resemblance to Ven. I will end my theory on Ven here, for now…<o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>

But, who is the mother of Sora? Which then brings me to my theory of the 14<SUP>th</SUP> Organization Member…<o:p></o:p>
Xion!<o:p></o:p>
I think that Xion, unlike the other organization members, is a un-birth (Organization Members are Nobodies). And, being one of the very few un-births (known so far) to wield a keyblade, she should be powerful enough to control the keyblade, and might be Sora’s mother, after doing Ven, another un-birth (THEORY) to hold a keyblade. My other theory on (Who is Sora’s Mother) is that Sora’s mom can be Aqua, the other keyblade wielding chaser. <o:p></o:p>
Aqua is the blue haired girl who like Ven and Terra, are searching for Master Xehanort and his apprentice in Birth by Sleep. I don’t really have any more theories on her, but anyway. I still have theories on Master Xehanort’s apprentice.<o:p></o:p>
If you look at dark powered possessed Riku from Kingdom Hearts I and then look at the apprentice, they have a nearly same built and the same costume. There is some mystery about the apprentice, due to you never seeing his face (STUPID HELMET!). But, my theory on him is that he might be related to Riku (being father, brother, uncle, whatever!) But the apprentice, like everyone I have discussed so far, wields a keyblade, (Riku has a keyblade). <o:p></o:p>
But this also brings me back to my theory on Ven.<o:p></o:p>
In Kingdom Hearts II there is a special ending scene called The Gathering, where the three chasers, Terra, Ven, and Aqua, meet in the middle of 4 crossroads. Terra, Ven and Aqua, each have their own keyblade, but also pick up three other keyblades where the roads meet. The three other keyblades are Sora’s Kingdom Key, Mickey’s Kingdom Key, and Way to the Dawn (Riku’s Keyblade). Ven takes Way to the Dawn, which might tell that he could be Riku’s father, Sora’s father, or maybe even, BOTH!! Terra and Aqua take the Kingdom Keys. Terra’s takes Mickey’s Key and Aqua takes Sora’s key (AQUA MIGHT BE MOTHER!!) And soon, you see them in a keyblade cemetery where you see other keyblades. The scene is then continued by birth by sleep.<o:p></o:p>
There are also other keyblades never seen before, like Terra’s HUMOUNGES keyblade, Aqua’s circular teeny weeny keyblade, the black and red keyblade the apprentice wields, Master Xehanort’s silvery/black keyblade, and the strangest of all, is Ven’s keyblade.<o:p></o:p>
It seems that Ven technically has half a keyblade, the handle is half, and well, it looks awesome (The link in my signature (THE FIRST ONE) is how Ven’s Keyblade looks).<o:p></o:p>
Oh, and if you think Ven dies in the birth by sleep cinematic, you are WRONG!! After being frozen and dropped, he is saved by Aqua. As she looks at him you could see his eyes focusing on her and/or Kingdom Hearts. So that’s my theory!<o:p></o:p>

That is my theory

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
No no :( Xion (or Aqua for that matter)=/= Soras mom, sorry... And a definent No no at the Ven is Soras father... No family in KH por favor

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
A thread of theories.

This is my theory...

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
In Kingdom Hearts II there is a special ending scene called The Gathering, where the three chasers, Terra, Ven, and Aqua, meet in the middle of 4 crossroads. Terra, Ven and Aqua, each have their own keyblade, but also pick up three other keyblades where the roads meet. The three other keyblades are Sora’s Kingdom Key, Mickey’s Kingdom Key, and Way to the Dawn (Riku’s Keyblade). Ven takes Way to the Dawn, which might tell that he could be Riku’s father, Sora’s father, or maybe even, BOTH!! Terra and Aqua take the Kingdom Keys. Terra’s takes Mickey’s Key and Aqua takes Sora’s key (AQUA MIGHT BE MOTHER!!) And soon, you see them in a keyblade cemetery where you see other keyblades. The scene is then continued by birth by sleep.<o:p></o:p>

That is my theory

No. No no no no no. They are NOT Riku or Sora's mother/father.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I blame this on RK.

I believe that Terra, one character is going to end up being the evil enemy Sora fights, known as Xehanort. If you observe them, they have truly identical hair styles and "builds".
But some people say (they have different eye colors!!)

Well dumb @$$, if you saw the birth by sleep video at the end of Kingdom Hearts II Final mix+ you see Terra's eyes turn goldish yellow.

Xemnas and Xehanort's Heartless have orange eyes. Xehanort the apprentice had brown eyes. And Terra's eyes turned a bright shade of yellow.

That asides, none of the rest of your theory is possible because:

1. Family isn't relevant in KH.

2. Sora is 4 by the time BBS begins. As in, he was born already.

Last edited:

Twinky Cloud

It was just my theory.

If you have another theory please state it. It is a theory.

Ok. Does anyone have another theory?

Last edited by a moderator:

Zimfan508

Website
www.youtube.com
A thread of theories.

This is my theory...

Ok, so to anyone that comes, this my theory on the future of kingdom hearts future. Preferably birth by sleep.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
I believe that birth by sleep is like everyone says, going to be a sort of prequel to the first kingdom hearts. <o:p></o:p>
But I also have theories on the characters and stories and connections.<o:p></o:p>
I believe that Terra, one character is going to end up being the evil enemy Sora fights, known as Xehanort. If you observe them, they have truly identical hair styles and "builds".<o:p></o:p>
But some people say (they have different eye colors!!)<o:p></o:p>
Well dumb @$$, if you saw the birth by sleep video at the end of Kingdom Hearts II Final mix+ you see Terra's eyes turn goldish yellow.<o:p></o:p>
And my theory on that is due to a fusion of him and the other bald guy (Master Xehanort).<o:p></o:p>
I think by Master Xehanort summoning kingdom hearts, which is technically the greatest power, Terra tries to prevent any destruction by fusing with him before and real damage is done to the world. I think this is why Xemnas (the nobody of Xehanort) knows of the keyblade wielders and Ven and Aqua. One of the cutscenes in the Final Mix+ show him talking to Aqua’s armor. This takes me to another theory, on the Chaser Armors. I think that the armors and keyblades somehow hold the spirits of their past selves, explaining why Xemnas gets statements back from the armor.<o:p></o:p>
Now I have another theory, this time on the characters Ven (VEN RULES).<o:p></o:p>
Ven has a remarkable resembalance to the character known as Roxas. Roxas is Sora's nobody.But I have a theory that Ven is related to Sora. I think Ven is known as an Unbirth (the new species of characters in birth by sleep). Un-births are kinda in-between realities, but I don't know enough about that. But I think Ven is also on a personal journey to truly find out who he is. My theory continues that Ven finds out who he is and becomes the father of Sora, explaining why Sora's nobody (Roxas) has a resemblance to Ven. I will end my theory on Ven here, for now…<o:p></o:p>

But, who is the mother of Sora? Which then brings me to my theory of the 14<SUP>th</SUP> Organization Member…<o:p></o:p>
Xion!<o:p></o:p>
I think that Xion, unlike the other organization members, is a un-birth (Organization Members are Nobodies). And, being one of the very few un-births (known so far) to wield a keyblade, she should be powerful enough to control the keyblade, and might be Sora’s mother, after doing Ven, another un-birth (THEORY) to hold a keyblade. My other theory on (Who is Sora’s Mother) is that Sora’s mom can be Aqua, the other keyblade wielding chaser. <o:p></o:p>
Aqua is the blue haired girl who like Ven and Terra, are searching for Master Xehanort and his apprentice in Birth by Sleep. I don’t really have any more theories on her, but anyway. I still have theories on Master Xehanort’s apprentice.<o:p></o:p>
If you look at dark powered possessed Riku from Kingdom Hearts I and then look at the apprentice, they have a nearly same built and the same costume. There is some mystery about the apprentice, due to you never seeing his face (STUPID HELMET!). But, my theory on him is that he might be related to Riku (being father, brother, uncle, whatever!) But the apprentice, like everyone I have discussed so far, wields a keyblade, (Riku has a keyblade). <o:p></o:p>
But this also brings me back to my theory on Ven.<o:p></o:p>
There are also other keyblades never seen before, like Terra’s HUMOUNGES keyblade, Aqua’s circular teeny weeny keyblade, the black and red keyblade the apprentice wields, Master Xehanort’s silvery/black keyblade, and the strangest of all, is Ven’s keyblade.<o:p></o:p>
It seems that Ven technically has half a keyblade, the handle is half, and well, it looks awesome (The link in my signature (THE FIRST ONE) is how Ven’s Keyblade looks).<o:p></o:p>
Oh, and if you think Ven dies in the birth by sleep cinematic, you are WRONG!! After being frozen and dropped, he is saved by Aqua. As she looks at him you could see his eyes focusing on her and/or Kingdom Hearts. So that’s my theory!<o:p></o:p>

That is my theory
whoa...
that was long but very interesting
weird bout Ven being both Sora and Riku's father but maybe Ven picked the Way to the dawn cause it happned to be in front of him?
anyways really good theory
Xemnas Speaking to Aqua's Armor: Hello old friend....
yea but nice work!!!
great theory
wats with Xion bein Sora's mom?
I mean she only said a one-liner in the first game... and when did you ear Xion's voice to know she was related to soras mom?
anyway great work!!!!:cool:

Twinky Cloud

whoa...
that was long but very interesting
weird bout Ven being both Sora and Riku's father but maybe Ven picked the Way to the dawn cause it happned to be in front of him?
anyways really good theory
Xemnas Speaking to Aqua's Armor: Hello old friend....
yea but nice work!!!
great theory
wats with Xion bein Sora's mom?
I mean she only said a one-liner in the first game... and when did you ear Xion's voice to know she was related to soras mom?
anyway great work!!!!:cool:

Thank you for the response!

And by the way did anyone check these pics? (CLICK LINK)

http://www.khinsider.com/images/!l/nd1.jpg

http://www.khinsider.com/images/!l/nd2.jpg

http://www.khinsider.com/images/!l/nd3.jpg

http://www.khinsider.com/images/!l/nd4.jpg

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I believe that Terra, one character is going to end up being the evil enemy Sora fights, known as Xehanort. If you observe them, they have truly identical hair styles and "builds".

Terra will most likely not equal Xehanort...
The best possibility will be Terra+MX(+DS)=Xehanort...

But some people say (they have different eye colors!!)
Well dumb @$$, if you saw the birth by sleep video at the end of Kingdom Hearts II Final mix+ you see Terra's eyes turn goldish yellow.

Xehanort's eyes are brown and his heartless and nobody's eyes are orange...
Meaning they are not the same...

I think by Master Xehanort summoning kingdom hearts, which is technically the greatest power, Terra tries to prevent any destruction by fusing with him before and real damage is done to the world.

I would say the whole fusion will be accidental...

I think this is why Xemnas (the nobody of Xehanort) knows of the keyblade wielders and Ven and Aqua. One of the cutscenes in the Final Mix+ show him talking to Aqua’s armor.

But then it brings up the question of did Xemnas actually know who the armor belonged to or if he simply knew it was connected to his past...

This takes me to another theory, on the Chaser Armors. I think that the armors and keyblades somehow hold the spirits of their past selves, explaining why Xemnas gets statements back from the armor.

Eh... Since when did the armor talk...?

Now I have another theory, this time on the characters Ven (VEN RULES).

Ven sucks...

Ven has a remarkable resembalance to the character known as Roxas. Roxas is Sora's nobody.But I have a theory that Ven is related to Sora. I think Ven is known as an Unbirth (the new species of characters in birth by sleep). Un-births are kinda in-between realities, but I don't know enough about that. But I think Ven is also on a personal journey to truly find out who he is. My theory continues that Ven finds out who he is and becomes the father of Sora, explaining why Sora's nobody (Roxas) has a resemblance to Ven. I will end my theory on Ven here, for now…

No... Sora was already four during BBS... Ven is probablly Sora's current age...
Ven=/= Sora's father...

But, who is the mother of Sora? Which then brings me to my theory of the 14<SUP>th</SUP> Organization Member…

Xion!

Xion looks to be roughly the same age as Sora as well, if not slightly older...
I cannot possibly see a baby giving birth to another baby... <_<

I think that Xion, unlike the other organization members, is a un-birth (Organization Members are Nobodies). And, being one of the very few un-births (known so far) to wield a keyblade, she should be powerful enough to control the keyblade, and might be Sora’s mother, after doing Ven, another un-birth (THEORY) to hold a keyblade. My other theory on (Who is Sora’s Mother) is that Sora’s mom can be Aqua, the other keyblade wielding chaser.

Just no...

If you look at dark powered possessed Riku from Kingdom Hearts I and then look at the apprentice, they have a nearly same built and the same costume. There is some mystery about the apprentice, due to you never seeing his face (STUPID HELMET!). But, my theory on him is that he might be related to Riku (being father, brother, uncle, whatever!) But the apprentice, like everyone I have discussed so far, wields a keyblade, (Riku has a keyblade).

Family holds no importance in KH...
Also, Riku was five during BBS...
DS looks around the age of Ven...

In Kingdom Hearts II there is a special ending scene called The Gathering, where the three chasers, Terra, Ven, and Aqua, meet in the middle of 4 crossroads. Terra, Ven and Aqua, each have their own keyblade, but also pick up three other keyblades where the roads meet. The three other keyblades are Sora’s Kingdom Key, Mickey’s Kingdom Key, and Way to the Dawn (Riku’s Keyblade). Ven takes Way to the Dawn, which might tell that he could be Riku’s father, Sora’s father, or maybe even, BOTH!! Terra and Aqua take the Kingdom Keys. Terra’s takes Mickey’s Key and Aqua takes Sora’s key (AQUA MIGHT BE MOTHER!!) And soon, you see them in a keyblade cemetery where you see other keyblades. The scene is then continued by birth by sleep.

The keyblades being present in the Gathering only shows connection between the two groups of keyblade wielders...
And, again, family holds no importance...

Oh, and if you think Ven dies in the birth by sleep cinematic, you are WRONG!! After being frozen and dropped, he is saved by Aqua. As she looks at him you could see his eyes focusing on her and/or Kingdom Hearts. So that’s my theory!

He could have gotten his heart taken...

Twinky Cloud

Terra will most likely not equal Xehanort...
The best possibility will be Terra+MX(+DS)=Xehanort...

Xehanort's eyes are brown and his heartless and nobody's eyes are orange...
Meaning they are not the same...

I would say the whole fusion will be accidental...

But then it brings up the question of did Xemnas actually know who the armor belonged to or if he simply knew it was connected to his past...

Eh... Since when did the armor talk...?

Ven sucks...

No... Sora was already four during BBS... Ven is probablly Sora's current age...
Ven=/= Sora's father...

Xion looks to be roughly the same age as Sora as well, if not slightly older...
I cannot possibly see a baby giving birth to another baby... <_<

Just no...

Family holds no importance in KH...
Also, Riku was five during BBS...
DS looks around the age of Ven...

The keyblades being present in the Gathering only shows connection between the two groups of keyblade wielders...
And, again, family holds no importance...

He could have gotten his heart taken...

I guess those are right.

I just made a theory, and were the eyes Orange:mellow: I thought they were yellowish/gold?

But whatever. What's true is true.

Any other theories?

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I was in another thread and someone thinks that Sora might become a chaser.

I think it would be cool, but does anyone think that?:huh:

Just asking...:sleep:

How can you think thats cool? We dont even know what a chaser is D=

Twinky Cloud

Light in all beings? Everyone ( i think ) has light in their heart, so the chase is over the moment it started.

and how many theory threads are we gonna have...?

I don't think every heart has light...

Take Xehanort for example, his heartless was strong enough to open kingdom hearts, which is the door to darkness and light.

With darkness, there cannot be light.

Maybe the light can perish once the darkness is strong enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back