• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

Unverse (Unbirth) Theory (Cont.)

---From Unbirth Theory (Incomplete) ---From new Famitsu Nomura interview The only thing that I didn't state before was how the Unbir--Unverse grow out of negative emotions.
  2. O

Unbirth Theory #2

Not something I thought, but memory does play an important part.
  3. O

Unbirth Theory (Incomplete)

Exactly.
  4. O

Unbirth Theory (Incomplete)

My theory based on Unbirths. Pointers: 1. Heart, Soul, Body 2. Heartless 3. Nobodies 4. “Birth by Sleep” Heart- is responsible for emotions. Controls the body. Nothing else is known in the Kingdom Hearts universe. Soul- is the energy and life the body uses to carry out the heart's commands...
  5. O

Maybe it isn't who, but WHAT is Xehanort...

Like how you mean Riku was supposed to wield the keyblade in the first place rather than Sora?
  6. O

DS THEORY2.0

So Xion's a replica? I thought she was just a form taken shape from Sora's memories?
  7. O

DS THEORY2.0

Can a replica's appearance be affected by someone's memories of another person...?
  8. O

Ven and Roxas Theory

I'm not sure but I guess it's just to show that there's a connection between the two. Because as far as I can see, the characters' appearance in Kingdom Hearts isn't really something important aside from showing how there's a connection between people.
  9. O

Ven and Roxas Theory

This is a theory I came up with to explain not why Roxas is Ven, but why Roxas looks like Ven and maybe also why Roxas seems like he has a heart. Pointers: 1. “Forgotten but not lost.” –Sora KH CoM 2. “–What is the definition of a heart in Kingdom Hearts?” “Nomura: It is the theme of the...
  10. O

Roxas knew Namine?

Hey I've been wondering: Did Roxas used to know Namine back when he was still in the Organization and when he still had his memories? In a cut scene of 358/2 days I hear Axel saying that he and Namine knew that roxas had a heart. He stated it so casually, so did he used to know her?
  11. O

Is Xion "special" like Roxas? And other thoughts...

I think when she says she wants to be together with 2 people she was talking about Namine and Kairi. i don't know why though.
  12. O

Who is Shion?

she night look like kairi but with dark blue hair since riku was surprised when he saw her. she may be related to kairi...and maybe even aqua. -__- i really dont know...yet.:confused:
  13. O

358/2 Days

Re: 358/2: The Code it might have nothin to do with math. so we shud wait til its here.
Back