• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unbirth Theory (Incomplete)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblivion59

My theory based on Unbirths.

Pointers:
1. Heart, Soul, Body
2. Heartless
3. Nobodies
4. “Birth by Sleep”

Heart- is responsible for emotions. Controls the body. Nothing else is known in the Kingdom Hearts universe.

Soul- is the energy and life the body uses to carry out the heart's commands.

Body- is a vessel that holds the heart and soul. Is controlled by the heart.

Alright, first what does “Heartless” mean? It means without a heart. In the Kingdom Hearts universe the beings known as “Heartless” still have hearts, though they are infused with darkness. A Heartless is made of all three things, a heart, soul, and a body. The heart is release from a Heartless after being slain by the keyblade.

Define: Nobody. Without a body, in a very simple manner. A Nobody is a being created from a person with a strong heart when he/she turns into a Heartless. A Nobody is made up of a body and a soul.

Basically, the names of these creatures don’t nearly follow what they’re made up of.

So what is an Unbirth? The opposite of birth is death. So an Unbirth is probably a being that is dead. What makes up an Unbirth? First is the body, as you can see all creatures have bodies because it holds the heart and soul in place, without it nothing would have an appearance. Second, an Unbirth is made also made of a heart and not a soul? Because as a said earlier, the opposite of unbirth is death and inside a being, the soul is its life. Since Unbirths are dead in a way of being alive and able to roam, they have no soul.

So, I’ll take it as simply a guess and say that an Unbirth is made up of a body and heart. So if an Unbirth has a heart it can display emotions, no? Most particularly: hatred, anger, revenge, etc. Why you bring me to think of these emotions? I know it may sound stupid and I think most of you think it is, but a characteristic in mostly all the Unbirths seen so far is that their eyes are color red and the other one being that they’re color blue, but don’t bother about the latter.

Red = hatred, anger, revenge, etc. But why would they be angry? Oh, I don’t know, maybe they want to be alive? Never mind scratch that, I couldn’t think of anything better.

But how would an Unbirth be able to roam when it has no soul? Think about Nobodies, they have no heart but a body and soul and the soul allows them to act. But what if the heart in an Unbirth gives it the ability to strive to become truly “alive” (as stated above) and because of their anger they hold in their hearts, they are able to move to complete their goal.

And now to explain (or guess) how Unbirths are created. This is the incomplete part and it’s short.

“Birth by Sleep” and try to put the opposites of the words into it. “Unbirth by Awakening,” is what you get. So why don’t I try to guess and say that what if they were put to sleep to become alive but were awakened before the process was complete and they become Unbirths instead?

Told you it was short. May be continued in the future. Discuss.

heihachi^^

Unbirth is made up of a body and heart.
Cant happen.

What is the definition of a heart in Kingdom Hearts?
Nomura: It is the theme of the series. To explain it simply, a person has a body, a soul, and a heart. As an image, the soul is the life source, without it a person would be dead. Since the heart doesn’t have a form, memories play an important part in forming a heart. Also, the heart isn’t limited to people, but to all things. I tried to explain this concept to Disney, and they merely said that it must be an Eastern way of thinking. It may be interesting how overseas players think of it.

Oblivion59

Cant happen.

Quote:
–What is the definition of a heart in Kingdom Hearts?
Nomura: It is the theme of the series. To explain it simply, a person has a body, a soul, and a heart. As an image, the soul is the life source, without it a person would be dead. Since the heart doesn’t have a form, memories play an important part in forming a heart. Also, the heart isn’t limited to people, but to all things. I tried to explain this concept to Disney, and they merely said that it must be an Eastern way of thinking. It may be interesting how overseas players think of it.

So what is an Unbirth? The opposite of birth is death. So an Unbirth is probably a being that is dead. What makes up an Unbirth? First is the body, as you can see all creatures have bodies because it holds the heart and soul in place, without it nothing would have an appearance. Second, an Unbirth is made also made of a heart and not a soul? Because as a said earlier, the opposite of unbirth is death and inside a being, the soul is its life. Since Unbirths are dead in a way of being alive and able to roam, they have no soul.

Last edited:

Apollo

Silver Member
I like this theory a lot, but I have one question. Like 3-D pointed out if they have hearts how come they don't come out when they are slain?

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
A Heartless is made of all three things, a heart, soul, and a body. The heart is release from a Heartless after being slain by the keyblade.

Heartless' only have Hearts the Nobodies have the Body and Soul and if a Nobody isn't created it goes into a state of suspension.

Basically, the names of these creatures don’t nearly follow what they’re made up of.

Actually they're supposed to be a representation of their behavior. Heartless have no remorse and act on instict, which can also be called Heartless behavior. Nobodies are non-existant because of their lack of a Heart so they are seen as Nobodies.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
Heartless' only have Hearts the Nobodies have the Body and Soul and if a Nobody isn't created it goes into a state of suspension.

Actually pureblood heartless are the hearts, or rather the darkness that spawned
from the heart once being consumed by the light, While the emblem heartless are
recreations of the pureblood. The Emblems are significantly more powerful than
their original brethren. I'd like to state that perhaps Xehanorts plans, may hold
similar traits to that of Master Xehanort. After all that is the name he remembered
when ATW discovered him years ago. One particular ambition he had under his
breath was creating a heart from nothing, and recreating heartless, or rather the
process of developing a heartless lead him closer to that goal. That goal however
was not particularly reached, unless you include the fact that Xemnas created an
artificial Kingdom Hearts in comparison to the real one. From what i understand,
a lot of Xehanorts ambitions all gear towards creating something out of nothing,
and he has been able to achieve that with the heartless and with Xion. If Xehanort
can combine his experiments then perhaps he may reach a process into what we
see as the Unbirth. Tying Memories to darkness may possibly alter a state of being.
If a body is made through memories and a heart is artificially made and then recreated
through the same process to create a heartless, and the two are combined, you get
neither heartless nor nobody. The one thing that is needed is someone or something
to replicate through memories, and that could possibly be the person who Master
Xehanort carries as an apprentice(the Dark Soldier character). Like a heartless the
Dark Soldier acts freely but works under MX instinctively as we can see that MX holds
a greater power in Darkness as did Ansem(Xehanort) above the heartless. The only
difference is that the Dark Soldier has sustained a body, differing in comparison to the
bodiless heartless. If we allow MX's apprentice to be the first experiment, we can
identify whether or not that the Unbirths are replicated through the apprentice ITself.

kaialone

I think t was said befire but Heartless dont have a soul.Their body is made of darkness and not of flesh so they dont need a soul i think.And it was stated in the games that when a person loses his/her heart and no nobody is produced then the soul and body fade away so the soul cant be part of the heartless.BTW Your theory reminds me of a crack theory my brother made:HeartLESS have heart,NObodies have bodies, so what does this say about UNbirths?Well, the opposite of unborn is born,So unbirth are things who have been born >:3 .I responded:Clever,Unbirth have been born,like almost very other living creature <.<

kaialone

BTW, you theory makes sense.In fact , i think Nomura stated that unbirths are:"The opposite of human life" wich fits your theory perfectly.

PrimalDark

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't the nobodies just the body that stays behind once the heart leaves? We dont know what happens to the soul. I've definitely seen a reference in the game (KH2) but cant remember when. It said that a Nobody is created by the empty shell that stays behind. That hints the body, not the soul IMO. (On second thought it may have been Ansem the wise - DiZ who said that but I'm still not sure sorry).

Aria

braver by the minute
“Birth by Sleep” and try to put the opposites of the words into it. “Unbirth by Awakening,” is what you get. So why don’t I try to guess and say that what if they were put to sleep to become alive but were awakened before the process was complete and they become Unbirths instead?

Told you it was short. May be continued in the future. Discuss.

Nice theory, the only part i don't get is the part above. who's "they"?

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I kind of like it but the no soul=death thing seriously limits it and I doubt the Unbirths can just not have souls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back