• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unverse (Unbirth) Theory (Cont.)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblivion59

So what is an Unbirth? The opposite of birth is death. So an Unbirth is probably a being that is dead. What makes up an Unbirth? First is the body, as you can see all creatures have bodies because it holds the heart and soul in place, without it nothing would have an appearance. Second, an Unbirth is made also made of a heart and not a soul? Because as a said earlier, the opposite of unbirth is death and inside a being, the soul is its life. Since Unbirths are dead in a way of being alive and able to roam, they have no soul.

So, I’ll take it as simply a guess and say that an Unbirth is made up of a body and heart. So if an Unbirth has a heart it can display emotions, no? Most particularly: hatred, anger, revenge, etc. Why you bring me to think of these emotions? I know it may sound stupid and I think most of you think it is, but a characteristic in mostly all the Unbirths seen so far is that their eyes are color red and the other one being that they’re color blue, but don’t bother about the latter.

Red = hatred, anger, revenge, etc. But why would they be angry? Oh, I don’t know, maybe they want to be alive? Never mind scratch that, I couldn’t think of anything better.

But how would an Unbirth be able to roam when it has no soul? Think about Nobodies, they have no heart but a body and soul and the soul allows them to act. But what if the heart in an Unbirth gives it the ability to strive to become truly “alive” (as stated above) and because of their anger they hold in their hearts, they are able to move to complete their goal.
---From Unbirth Theory (Incomplete)

-- What can you tell us about the "Unversed"?

Nomura: The English name will be "Unversed". The meaning is "those that are not well-versed in existence/life" and they grow out of negative emotions. You'll understand the meaning of this when you play the game.
---From new Famitsu Nomura interview

The only thing that I didn't state before was how the Unbir--Unverse grow out of negative emotions.

Na?lo

"Unversed" means to me:
Beings who have no notion of their lives and do not understand their own existence because of being born from negative emotions. Similar to the other "species", the Unverse are instinctively guided attacking other beings in search for the reason of their own existence....... I think. xDDD

Last edited:

Sexy Angel
-- What can you tell us about the "Unversed"?

Nomura: The English name will be "Unversed". The meaning is "those that are not well-versed in existence/life" and they grow out of negative emotions. You'll understand the meaning of this when you play the game.

hahahaa. What a great slap to the face for theorists.

Oathkeeper(:

I dont like the name change. unBIRTH felt like it had more of a connection to BIRTH By Sleep

Agreed. I liked the name Unbirth better in general, but meh. The new name, plus the meaning, will give a whole lot of theorists new reasons to make up new theories, we'll know who was right [or close to it] when the game comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back