• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Simple and Clean ROCK

YouTube - Me singins Simple and Clean (Rock)(KINGDOM HEATS) Whyyyy
  2. S

358/2 days

February comes closer every day! I was wondering, are you going to wait untill 358/2 days comes out in America/Europe or are you going to import/download the game as soon as it comes out in Japan? I was thinking of buying the EU release and downloading the Japanese release (fck yeah M3).
  3. S

Axel kills Xion

I think the reason that Xion isn't in KH2 is because Axel kills her. Why do I think that? Well, isn't Axel the one that always 'takes care' of his fellow Organization members? I mean, he killed Vexen, right? And he killed Zexion too (with Riku...I don't really remember it very well). He was also...
  4. S

A slap in the face of the AkuRoku fangirls

I mean the new scans on the frontpage. It's like Nomura thought: "Fck this Axel/Roxas gay shit you fans brought upon us, I'm putting a girl in the game just to troll you Axel/Roxas fans. Take that you mofo's, look at Xion, Axel and Roxas being all friends and shit, sitting on the clock tower and...
  5. S

Something short about Xion and Roxas

I'm sorry if this is already said or if this doesn't make any sense. Anyway, I was thinking, maybe Xion has something to do with Roxas leaving the Organization? There is a scene in 358/2 days that Axel screams "Don't fool with me!" or something..he seems pretty angry, and I was thinking, maybe...
  6. S

Seiramu's art UPDATE: Demyx!

That's weird...I was sure that I had an arthread here. Where did it go? Well, I guess I'll just have to start over hmm. Also, visit me on deviantart when you have the time! ~ A drawing of Naminé, just a 15 minute sketch. I am aware of the eye that is trying to run away from her face, but don't...
  7. S

Something important about Axel

Hey there. There is this scene in Re:Com (maybe in Com too, but I don't remember that) after Axel talks with Naminé and tells her there is no one here to stop her and than lets her escape. Then he talks to himself saying something about Sora and laughs evilly but feels something in his chest...
  8. S

Alternate ending for 358/2 days

I was reading into another topic about having Riku as the last bossfight. You already know Riku is going to beat Roxas and bring him to the fake Twiligh Town. Now I was thinking...what if there would be an alternate ending. Riku doesn't succeed into bringing Roxas to Twilight Town..than what...
  9. S

Ven does the housekeeping

From BBS Mouse: "Everyday, she has to do the cleaning and the laundry, it's like another world to her." Ven: "I know the feeling." Does this mean Terra and Aqua make Ven do the cleaning and laundry every day? Hohoho.
  10. S

Very small Theory about Ven (trailer)

I never really read other people's theories (I do, but only a few whenever I come across one), and I never make on myself, so pardon me if what I said was already said by others. It wasn't that hard to figure this out, so I'm sure other people already came up with this theory. But anyway, about...
  11. S

The things that will happen when the new games come out

Birth by Sleep - Fangirls pairing up Ven and Terra - 102414912 Terra/Ven fanart (and fanfics, and amv's...) - 3 Terra/Aqua or Ven/Aqua fanart (and fanfics, and amv's) - People complaining about the Terra/Ven fandom and saying things like "They are only friends, they aren't gay!" - Fangirls...
  12. S

Kingdom Hearts (II) commercial

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Nederlandse Reclame I just recently found this old Dutch commercial of Kingdom Hearts. This was the commercial that made me fall in love with KH at first sigh! (I didn't even play videogames at that time..but I just tought everything (especially Sora) looked so cool as...
  13. S

Axel's feelings for Roxas

A lot of people say Axel loves Roxas (aside from being a nobody and not having emotions) and some other people say it's just friendship. I was thinking, if Roxas was a girl, everyone, and I mean EVERYONE would be conviced Axel is in love with Roxas (or vice versa). But because Roxas is a boy...
  14. S

Roxas - Somewhere in Time

My friend, a big Kingdom Hearts fan like me, sent this to me today.I tought it would be nice to share this with you. It's the translation of a part of one of the novels (not the whole novel), dunno which one though. She wasn't the one that translated it, just so you know. I'm not sure if the...
  15. S

Zack in the future games

Alright, you don't have to believe me. You may think I'm just saying this for attention and tell me 'I don't believe you untill I see some proof!'. But okay, anyway. I have this friend. He is Japanese (Ok, I already know you aren't believing me now) but he lives here in Holland. I've known him...
  16. S

Seiramu's art

Hey there, just thought I should share my drawings here. I made this on MS Paint with mouse. I still didn't finish it though, I just don't have the desire anymore to finish it uugh.*...waiting for the inspiration to kick in*. Oh, and this is just a small part of the drawing, it's going to be...
  17. S

Gorillaz

Any Gorillaz fans here? I love their music!
Back