• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seiramu

February comes closer every day! I was wondering, are you going to wait untill 358/2 days comes out in America/Europe or are you going to import/download the game as soon as it comes out in Japan?

I was thinking of buying the EU release and downloading the Japanese release (fck yeah M3).

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Im Waiting. No reason for me to get a game I completly can't understand.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
I'm waiting for the NA release, I'd rather enjoy the game by understanding it.

C

Colours

The best thing for everyone that lives in NA should
wait./:

KHNigratoe

i would also wait, unless my cousin tells me whatever its saying. pls i dont like to import, it doesnt feel right...

Scattered_Dream

I'm waiting for the same reasons expressed by others. Unless it never comes to NA (doubtful, but possible), in which case I'll import. It still isn't confirmed for release outside Japan, right?

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
I'm waiting for the same reasons expressed by others. Unless it never comes to NA (doubtful, but possible), in which case I'll import. It still isn't confirmed for release outside Japan, right?

It is confirmed to release outside of Japan, the question is when.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back