• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

bbs and atlantica

Well, you mean Ariel's Beginning? Maybe they would. They can put this world into BBS and that can explain Triton knows about the Key Bearer. But singing and dancing game is really really terrible. If they put Atlantica in it, then they have to make it more serious and more exciting. This is the...
  2. J

Xion's Name Theory

I think your theory will work. Since "Oni" "Ion" etc won't work because They are not common names. Xion can be a name with meanings.
  3. J

How do you think of the new scans, Days with Xion?

Well I like Xion. She look so cool and she can wield Kingdom Key. Anyway, the new images are awesome. I get one and edited it then put it in my signature ^^ I love the new scan ^^ But the problem is the scan is in low quality... But I don't mind it after all.
  4. J

Is KH: 358/2 Days has the function?

I hope this game has Wi-Fi. Because we can play with overseas frieds.
  5. J

Is KH: 358/2 Days has the function?

Well right now, most of the Nintendo DS games can play it only via Nintendo WiFi. Plus there's multi-player for this game. Most of the Multi-Player games are featured with Wi-Fi. Do you think 358/2 Days will have the Wi-Fi connection?
  6. J

"XION" and Ze"XION"

Hmm... That's reasonable. But I think Xion and Zexion are tips????
  7. J

"XION" and Ze"XION"

Well I didn't noticed this. But after I saw Xion's face and Zexion's face, they are look alike! And even their name. Is Xion related to Zexion? Well, there's a chance that they are related. Their face, hairstyle and name. Maybe their formal are related? There's very big chance that they are...
  8. J

is Xion Playable?

Xion should be playable. Nomura that guy likes to lie. He was confirmed that Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days will be release in this summer (the past news) but then he said it's gonna release in winter 2008. Now then, he said the game is gonna release in February 2008. So I think Xion will be...
  9. J

Is Xion's "specialness" similar to Roxas's?

I have two theories. First one, third nobody Well I think Xion might be the third nobody of Sora and Kairi. Because you know, when when Sora released his and Kairi's heart, it created Namine and Roxas... The Roxass and Namine are "Heart Releasing Created Nobody". When Sora completely became a...
  10. J

maleficient and the 3 faries

Actually, I think if you base on the Movie, they already over Malecifent. If you base on the game, then just like some members said, they don't want to remember her name and go to tell Yen Sid. But Malecifent, Flora, Fauna and Merryweather are Sleeping Beauty character. And why Aurora didn't...
  11. J

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts - Ultimate Light

Told you I already mentioned opening. "I'm so sorry about the grammar I hope you'll forgive." And next time I won't post like that. I post like that is because I want story faster end. Because I'm busy lately... And I don think the ending will be better. It's sucks than the opening XD!
  12. J

~Bonus Chapter Twenty Two - Simple and Clean~ When Efrone sent Olette home, he whispered "I'll see you later... And that'll be our light someday... My true love is waiting me on Sueño Land. I'll forget you but you're always in my heart." After whispered, Efrone continued "I'll come back to...
  13. J

~Chapter Twenty One - Whisper and Secret~ When Efrone want to get back to the Gummi, an explode happened and Sora is in trouble... "Sora!" Efrone ran in.. Sora is badly injured and he cannot fight anymore... Efrone also cannot wield the keyblade.... "I will... I can do it..." Efrone press his...
  14. J

~Chapter Twenty - T.A.V Secret Identity~ "T.A.V is found!" A soldier report the news! Roy go hurry to the Throne Room... "Kairi, you wait here!" Efrone asked Kairi to stay here... "But I can fight too!" Kairi want to go to fight too. "You take care of Sora! I want to find out more about my true...
  15. J

~Chapter Nineteen - Roy and the Seven Maiden~ Efrone hurry to the Hollow Bastion and saw Hayner... "What are you doing here?" Hayner asked. "Searching Olette, Roxas and the other maidens!" Efrone shouted. "You forget about Pence?" Hayner asked... "Pence..." Efrone was thinking... "You really...
  16. J

A world is put in the East and it's very high... Efrone nudged the big rock and fall into that world... There's a girl is sitting on the sofa reading story book. "Gabriella, the New Year Eve is start soon... There's many people outside there..." The Woman asked her daughter to go outside and...
  17. J

~Chapter Seventeen - Neverland~ Efrone's Gummi crash to a Huge Pirate Ship... And then he fall into that world... "Where am I??" Efrone ask himself.. "It's you..." A voice from behind Efrone. "Hayner?" Efrone rub his eyes and Hayner act like evil.. "You have to go back to your own town..."...
  18. J

~Chapter Sixteen - Hand by Hand~ "Good job, Malecifent." Hook saw Malecifent kidnapped many Princesses. "The Princesses are one by one in our hand..." Malecifent was smiling. "Yeah! We have got Cinderella, Alice, Kairi and Aurora..." Hook said and the Princesses lost their heart... "Giselle...
  19. J

~Chapter Fifteen - True Love's Kiss~ Giselle go to the castle by a "Pumpkin Car" which is similar with Cinderella's. Giselle was excited and she worry that she got late or not. Giselle: "Oh.. Dear... Am I late?" Nathaniel: "No.. Just in time..." Giselle: "Oh.. Thanks goodness!" Giselle ran...
  20. J

~Chapter Fourteen - Andalasia~ A kingdom that know as Andalasia. An evil queen who had a strong evils power of Darkness. She's selfish and cruel... Well, she's Narissa... She was worried about her stepson that if her stepson is married and she'll lose her crown forever. Narissa sent a man...
Back