• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts - Ultimate Light

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Cheong

Note: Hey there! This is my second fan-fiction of Kingdom Hearts. I'm so sorry about the grammar Sobz... I hope you can forgive that.

Hi there! This is my new story. That's Ultimate Light. Organization XIII will be there and XIV will be in too!

Story Points:
Efrone (The main character) had forgot everything about his past. Olette and Roxas saw Efrone on the floor of "Alley" in Twilight Town. And Efrone joined Hayner and he always hang out with Olette, Roxas, Hayner and Pence. One day, a black hole bring Efrone to the other world. He traveled many worlds and he finally remembered everything at last and he decided to leave Twilight Town....

Main Section: KHEndless - Home
Story Link: KHEndless - Ultimate Light

~Chapter One - Day One~

One day, Efrone awake from sleep and he hear someone call him... "Efrone! Efrone!". Is Olette and Roxas calling Efrone. Efrone group with his best friends again... "Hey... We're boring here..." Hayner said. "Yeah..." Pence. "Maybe we can travel another town?" Olette. "Yeah, that's a great idea." Roxas. "Where we gonna travel to?" Hayner. "To the opposite Town Shopping." Olette. "Nah! That's boring! I want to go to the beach." Hayner. "No, to the Shopping!" Roxas and Olette. "What? Two on Two?" Hayner. "What ya' think? Efrone." Pence. Efrone is sitting there and thinking something... "EFRONE!!" Hayner shouted. "Oh... Sorry... Maybe we can go to the beach then to the shopping." Efrone. "Hey, that's a great idea." Olette agree. "But we need 5000 Munny to travel each place." Hayner "Now we have only got enough 5000 Munny to travel one place." "Why don't we try to find munny by ourself?" Efrone. "Yeah! I'm with you!" Roxas. "Yeah, me too." Olette. "Okay, then let's Work This Out!" Hayner.

They started to work in that day. Efrone use a struggle weapon to do his job. Olette and Roxas deliver message and mail. Hayner and Pence are doing the part time of Accessory Shop. They've been work all day...

"Well... Now we got 5000 Munny now!" Olette. "Sweet." Hayner. "Tomorrow we will start our travel!" Roxas. When Efrone want to go home, a girl is looking at him... "May I help you? Miss." Efrone. ".........". The girl ran away... "Huh?" Efrone. Efrone saw the bully gang leader, Seifer is searching something. "What are you doing?" Efrone. "Hmph... I'm searching my Struggle Bat." Seifer. He found it and asked "Wanna have a fight?" "Okay."Efrone. They use their own weapon and having a fight. When Efrone is nearly defeated, Seifer missed attack and Efrone defeated Seifer.

"Over here! Efrone." Pence is taking a camera and take a photo for Efrone. "Nice battle!" Olette. And then Hayner run and miss to see the fight. "Aww~ Man! I miss the most excited part. Seifer asked Efrone and Roxas to sign up the Struggle Battle in Weekend. Efrone promise Seifer and Seifer gone to Sandlot.

Efrone reached to home and slept. He had a strange dream... The dream just like real... A sound is talking to Efrone.... "You have to face the darkness..." And then Efrone awoke...

Continue in Chapter Two...

Sorry about the grammar :S I hope you can forgive that.

Last edited:

John Cheong

~Chapter Two - Day Two~

Efrone woke up and heard someone call him. He pick up his swimming wear and ready to go to the beach and then the shopping. They buy the tickets and go to the Beach first. When they arrive, there's a beautiful green sea and blue sky. They were happy and they quickly jump into the sea and play. While Efrone playing the waters, a strange feeling that Efrone can feel. Efrone was in the different place and he is not wearing swimming wear,

"Take your time..."

Efrone don't know where he is and he try to run... Then he's back to the beach... "Where have you been?" Olette. "No.." Efrone. "Hey, let's go to the shopping now." Olette. "Right." Efrone. They go to the shopping but suddenly everything is not normal... They saw they are in the different place... A guy in a hood was infront of them. He tried to say something but he gone...

"Do you know who is that?" Hayner
"I have no idea..." Pence

Efrone is not feeling well and he decided to go him with himself. When he reach to Twilight Town, Seifer is standing there... "You there! Don't forget our promise! The cup maybe mine!" Seifer. "Ahahaha.... Now you're in danger..." a lady voice... "Who are you!?" Efrone. "I'm Larxene. The queen of the Thunder. Now your friend are in trouble..." Larxene. "Efrone!" Roxas is calling Efrone "Olette was kidnapped and others are gone!" "What!?" Efrone "HAHAHA! Now it's my time to defeat you... And Twilight Town will be vanish soon..." Larxene. "You..." Efrone... His heart is now stronger and stronger... Suddenly, a key is appeared in his hand. "You are Keyblade wielder?" Roxas. "I don't know... But I most defeat this Larxene Mosnter. "You're right..." Roxas. Roxas also have a key weapon too! It's just different colour.

They fight together with Larxene. Roxas jump and throw the key to Larxene and Efrone run away... They key causes a big explosion... Larxene is angry and disappeared...

"We must save them!" Efrone
"Right! Let's go!" Roxas

Twilight Town is vanishing and they were suck by a big black hole...

Continue in Chapter Three...

John Cheong

~Chapter Three - Traverse Town~

Efrone and Roxas are sucked by a black hole... When Efrone open his eyes, he saw he's not in Twilight Town. He walk around the town and he go into a shop. "Hello, May I... Oh, it just a kid..." A man saw Efrone. "I'm not a kid! I'm Efrone!" Efrone "So what's this town name? Uncle." "Hey, I'm Cid!" Cid "This is Traverse. When a person lost his home town he'll came to this world. I'm sure you are lost and your world is vanish." "How did you know!?" Efrone. "This is the Traverse Town. This Town Resident is also lost their home town." Cid. "So you are also lost your home town?" Efrone. "Yeah.. I can't remember where is my hometown..." Cid. "I still remember... My hometown name is Twi.. Twi... Why I can't remember?" Efrone. "Because this town made you forget your hometown name..." Cid. "I gotta find Roxas! C'ya!" Efrone.

Efrone came out from the shop and he saw someone is talking.... "You are the one who wield the keyblade" "Who are you?" Efrone. "The name is Leon. And I gonna test your strength." When Leon want to attack Efrone, Roxas use his Keyblade and save Efrone. "Enough of this, Leon." Roxas. "Roxas! You came!" Efrone. Leon tell them they are using Kingdom Key. Efrone is using the Realm of Dark Kingdom Key and Roxas is using the normal Kingdom Key. They go to Second District and saw Hayner.... "Hayner!" Roxas. "Huh?" Hayner "Roxas?". Hayner is changed... "I'm no longer the old Hayner anymore..." Hayner. "Huh?" Roxas. "I had given to the darkness...." Hayner. "Where's Olette!?" Efrone. "Her heart is disappeared..." Hayner. "What!?" Efrone. Hayner disappeared and Efrone try to find Olette. They go to Third District and saw many creature. "It's the Heartless!" Leon. "Let's go get them!" Efrone. They smash them at once and a giant Heartless is came out...

They fight together and the Heartless got many parts... "Darn it! It's strong!" Roxas. "I won't give up! If we don't have enough experience and abilities then we can't save Olette and Pence!" Eforne. They use their Kingdom Key to attack the Heartless. Efrone jump higher and open the giant Heartless. The Heart was opened and the Giant Heartless is dead... They defeated the Giant Heartless.

"You two need to travel to another world. The Gummi Ship is waiting you" Leon. They quickly get up to the ship and they travel to other world....

Continue in Chapter Four...

John Cheong

~Chapter Four - Wonder Land~

"Olette..." Efrone said it with sadly.... "Aw, don't worry, we'll find her soon." Roxas. "Yeah... I wonder why Hayner changed that much..." Efrone. "Oh no! Something wrong with this ship!" Roxas. They was crash into a weird land...

They were fall down and down... And they reach to the floor. "I'm late! I'm late! The Queen gonna mad!" a rabbit is in a hurry. Efrone and Efrone try to find out what happen... Suddenly Efrone noticed everything went white... A girl is talking with Efrone... "You are not the one..." Efrone turn back to the main land. "Where have you been?" Roxas asked. "Umm... I have no idea..." Efrone.

They saw two bottle and the drink it. They become small now! They go into that hole and saw they're in the court. There got many Cards. A queen is scolding a little girl. "Now you need to get your head down! Alice." Queen. "This is so unfair! I didn't done anything wrong! You are queen but you cannot be so... so... SO MEAN!" Alice. "Silence!" Queen of Heart. Suddenly everything is freeze and a blond hair girl appear... "My name is Naminé..." Naminé. "Huh?" Efrone. "Let's move Alice out." Naminé. They moved Alice out from the court but when Naminé disappeared, everything is back to normal and Roxas is battling the cards.

A witch is laughing. "Hello.. I am Narissa..." Narissa kidnapped Alice and Efrone is helpless when Narissa kidnapped Alice. Roxas ran and saw Efrone is fail to save Alice. But Roxas' Keyblade suddenly lock the keylocker... Efrone and Roxas quickly go into the Gummi and go to another world to search for Alice...

Continue in Chapter Five...

John Cheong

The Gummi has crushed the giant rock and fall into Traverse Town...
~Efrone's Memories~
It was a cold and bitter winter in Twilight Town... Efrone alone at the street... "Uh... Where am I?" Efrone. Suddenly, Roxas and Olette was appeared in front of Efrone. "You're new?" Olette. "Huh...??" Efrone. "Do you remember where you live?" Roxas. "I.... I.... I can't remember where I live..." Efrone. Efrone lost his memories and he don't even what's his name. "Oh look... You're wearing a necklace!" Olette. "This is? I can't remember..." Efrone. "It's 'Efrone'...." Olette "I just can see Efrone... B... R... I..." Olette. "Okay, then we'll call you Efrone and Efrone is your new name!" Roxas.

~Chapter Five - A Mission~

.Efrone was woke up... "Are you okay?"... "Yeah... I'm glad you are okay... Olette?" Efrone. "Who are you talking about? I'm Yuffie!" Yuffie said. Efrone rub his eyes and he's mistaken... "I'm glad you are alright! Efrone." Roxas. Both of them go to outside and talking...

"Hey Roxas..." Efrone
"What?" Roxas
"Do you still remember?" Efrone
"Remember what?" Roxas
"The first time I reach to Twilight Town..." Efrone
"Yeah... I and Olette found you at the corner of the street..." Roxas
"Yeah... I can't remember what's my true name and identities...." Efrone
"Never mind... You'll remember it someday." Roxas
"Maybe..." Efrone

They go to Third District and go inside the small house. "Hey!" Yuffie. "Hi guys..." Efrone. "Do you want to know why you'll wield the key?" Leon. "Yeah! Please tell me!" Efrone. "I won't tell you... Because I don't know. Aerith know about that. You go search Aerith in Gizmo Shop. Efrone go to Gizmo Shop and saw a girl is standing there. "Excuse me, are you Aerith?" Efrone asked. "Yes I am." Aerith "I'm a phantom actually... I was killed by Sephiroth... A man is always with me... You no need to afraid of me... I'm not scary..." "Alright... What do you want to get from me?" Aerith asked. "I want to know, how I get the keyblade..." Efrone request to know. "Along time ago... Malecifent curse all the world will be disappeared... The Curse is came true and everything is gone right now... The worlds are recreated and a guy name Sora... He's kidnapped by Malecifent now... His friends Kairi and Riku..." Aerith stopped... "What happen to them?" Efrone asked. "I have no idea... Maybe they're dead or they're still alive..." Aerith answered...

Aerith is disappeared and they tell Leon what Aerith tells them... "It's happen 6 years ago..." Leon "I still remember... But only alittle..." They ready to rescue Sora and search for Kairi, Riku and Olette!

Efrone think back his past..

"This is our place to gather around." Olette. "Hi! I'm Hayner," Hayner introduce himself "And this is Pence." "Nice to meet you." Pence's greeting. They all laugh together and they become best friend lately...

John Cheong

~Chapter Six - Twilight World~

In another side, there's a world between light and darkness... It it connected to Twilight Town..."Zexion! Zexion!" Someone is shouting at... "What?" a guy with blue hair answered... "Have you seen Roxas lately?" a guy with long blond hair man asking. "No." Zexion answered... "Vexen, why you so worry about him?" A guy in the hood behind the Vexen. "Xemnas demanded 13 member to gather around..." Vexen said it with tightly...

"Roxas is in another world." Another guy with Pink Medium Length Hair. "Organization XIII is reborn now and we need Roxas!" Vexen. "Calm down, Pink guy, do you know where is Roxas?" Zexion asked. "I'm not Pink Guy! I'm Marluxia!" Marluxia answered "And I have no idea where he is...". "Ahahaha~!" A woman voice... "Larxene?" Zexion guess. "Yes I am... You forgot about the XIV member..." Larxene. "Oh yeah! But Xemnas only need 13 Member..." Vexen answered.

"Loser..." Larxene. "XIV and XIII member is important... I will find them...". "He's Roxas! Not XIII!" A guy appeared... "Axel..." Larxene talk out his name. "Remember, when you found Roxas, don't hit him hardly..." Axel advice her "Or you'll defeated by Sora?". "Don't talk about that key boy! I hate him and I hate children!" Larxene said it with anger....

"Hmmhmmhmm... (Giggles)" a girl voice... "XIV?" Larxene notice her... "I'll search for Roxas..." the XIV disappeared... "She like to show off..." Larxene. "Just like you..." Axel said it out. "What the..." Larxene is getting angry now...

XIV go visit the huge castle... An evil queen is standing in front of the mirror... "What are you doing here?" the queen asked... "Hello, Snow White's stepmother..." XIV's greeting "And I'm gonna kill you now...". XIV killed the queen and she go in front of the mirror. "Tell me where is Roxas?" XIV asked the Mirror... "He's with Efrone right now..." the Mirror answered...

XIV is smiling and go away... What will happen next?

Continue in Chapter Seven...

John Cheong

~Chapter Seven - Olympus Coliseum~

Efrone had arrive to a Coliseum... It's a huge Coliseum... "Hey there!" A goat is greeting "Who are you? I've never seen you before...". "We're from other world..." Efrone answered... "I'm Phil. Will you sign up for today match?" Phil asked. "No thanks. We're here for our important mission." Efrone answered. XIV is standing on the roof "Not bad kid...".

Suddenly Roxas step out from Gummi. "Roxas?" XIV guess. XIV jump down and try to talk to Roxas. "Roxas..." XIV said out... "Who are you?" Roxas asked. "XIV was shocked! Roxas was forget about her. "Enough, XIV. Your job is end now." A man in black cloak and hood. "But Roxas will..." XIV try to tell the man in black hood.

XIV and the man was disappeared... "Phil, we're looking for the Keyhole..." Efrone demanded to know. "Keyhole? What's that?" Phil asked. "It's a.." Efrone didn't finish talking and Roxas shout "Efrone! Look!". A strange monster appeared... It has three head and four leg... They prepared to fight and pull out their Keyblades. Efrone was attacked the monster and Roxas is try to freeze the monster. They can't defeat the monster!

Suddenly, a familiar face has appeared. They are Donald and Goofy! "Do we late? Donald." Goofy asked. "We better join their battle now!" Donald and Goofy jump into the danger and fight over the monster! Donald use Thundaga and Goofy throw his shield which is Roxas and Efrone did! Efrone use magics and Roxas throw his keyblade!

All for one and One for all! They defeated the monster! "Wow! That's was excellent battle!" Phil said. "The king sent us to help you!" Donald tell Efrone. "A-hyuck! We're here to help you." Goofy. "Thanks guys..." They promise Phil to come back again and they head to another world.

Continue in Chapter Eight...

John Cheong

~Chapter Ten - Agrabah~

They reached to Agrabah... Everything is messy... In Main Market, Jafar is talking to Malecifent. "First, we've got to find the Keyhole." Jafar told Malecifent. "We need the Princess too." Malecifent demanded want the Princess. "Are Princesses is that important?" Jafar asked. "We have to collect all Seven Princesses and open the last Keyhole." Malecifent explained. "So the Princesses are so important." Jafar answered and called the Heartless search Jasmine.

Efrone go to Alley and saw Jasmine. "Hello..?" Jasmine try to call for help. "Are you... Princess?" Efrone asked. "Yes I am..." Jasmine. "Then she's Princesses of Heart!" Roxas said. "What you mean by Princesses of Heart?" Jasmine asked. "We need to keep your safety..." Efrone "There you are... Princess." Jafar point Jasmine and Malecifent kidnap Jasmine.

"You!" a man voice came from behind. "What?" Jafar "Just a street rat...". "I'm Aladdin! Not "Street Rat"!" Aladdin is getting anger. Jafar is disappeared. Aladdin asked Efrone to help and they go to Cave of Wonders. They saw many treasure inside the cave. They saw Jafar in the main land. Jafar get the lamp and release Genie.

"Genie! My first wish! I want to become strong!" Jafar demanded the first wish. Jafar become stronger and fight with Efrone. Jafar still weak when he get his first wish. "Genie! My second wish! Smash them!" Genie smash then hardly. "Genie! Don't you remember me!?" Aladdin asked Genie. "I'm sorry, Al." Genie apopoly that he must grant his master wishes. "Genie! My last wish! Turn me into the Strongest Genie!" Genie grant Jafar's wish. Efrone think and saw a young man in brown hair keep Genie inside the lamp. Efrone get the lamp and keep the Jafar Genie inside the lamp! They defeated Jafar.

Aladdin asked Efrone to search for Jasmine and they promise him...

Continue in Chapter Twelve...

John Cheong

~Chapter Eleven - Troubles Happen!~

Efrone go back to The Radiant Garden to search Aerith... They go to Gizmo Shop and there's no one there... There just factories on working... "Aerith! Where are you!?" Efrone demanded Aerith to come out... Bus she didn't appeared...

"Are you looking for Aerith?" A lady voice... "Where are you? Are you Aerith?" Efrone asked. "Maybe not." Roxas tell Sora. "I am Yuna!" Yuna shout and Efrone saw a fairy thing is floating on the air.. "You are fairy?" Roxas asked. "Yes I am..." Yuna answered. "Rikku! Paine! Come out now!" Yuna asked her friend to come out. Suddenly, there's two more fairy appeared... "Hiya!" Paine's greeting.

"So you guys are fairies?" Efrone asked. "Yes. Gizmo Shop is legendary building." Yuna explain. "So where's Leon and the others?' Efrone asked. "They're move to The Radiant Garden..." Paine answered. "Oh.. I see..." Efrone look at his hand and he heard Olette's voice... "This is legend... There's many strange thing in this shop..." Olette's voice came from East. Efrone chase over the voice and he saw Olette is looking the sky... "Olette?" Efrone want to sure that's Olette or not...

Olette heard Efrone and she disappeared... "Olette!?" Efrone chase over the light and she's disappeared... "Look!" Roxas point the bell and three people had appeared. It is Larxene, Marluxia and Axel! "YOU AGAIN! Larxene! Give us back Olette!" Efrone demanded Olette. Olette was behind the three Organization. "Efrone! Roxas! Go away!" Olette asked them to go away "It's danger here!". "I won't leave you alone!" Efrone talk to Olette. "Roxas.. You have to come with us..." Larxene pull Roxas and throw him into the Warp.

Marluxia and Axel are preparing for the battle with Efrone. Axel burn Efrone and Efrone is defeated.... "He's just a weak heart..." Marluxia. "HAHAHAHA!" Larxene laugh and she raise up her hand. A thunder was shocked Larxene's hand and two daggers appeared on her hand. Marluxia and Axel go after Roxas. "You..." Efrone is badly injured and Olette is looking at Efrone and she's scared...

When Larxene want to attack Efrone, Olette go throw a keyblade to Larxene... "What!?" Larxene shouted. "Stop hurting Efrone now!" Olette try to stop Larxene. Larxene go in front of Olette and use her dagger point on her neck. "You think you can stop me?" Larxene asked her "You done enough of trouble and you betray Efrone while you stay at Castle Oblivion!". "I may be betray them." Olette mention it "But I'm not doing this anymore! I'm not your PET!". "Olette..." Efrone trying to stand up but he's badly injured. "Olette... How you get a keyblade?" Efrone asked. "It is Oathkeeper.." Olette told Efrone. "Oathkeeper?" Larxene is shaking her head and then Hayner jump out! "Hayner!" Efrone was suprise that Hayner is using a Struggle Bat!

"Hayner! It's you!" Olette call Hayner. Hayner help Efrone and Olette get her Oathkeeper back and heal Efrone! Now Efrone get Oblivion... Olette lend her Oathkeeper to Efrone and now Efrone can Dual Wielding! Efrone slash Larxene six time and Larxene is defeated instead. "You.. You! I'm fading!" Larxene. Larxene is gone for good and Olette tell Efrone that she need to leave now... Hayner is searching Pence and now Efrone is alone. He need to find Roxas!

Continue in Chapter Thirteen..

Note: The Oathkeeper is fake.

John Cheong

~Chapter Twelve - Shining Gown~

They depart at a peaceful and it is 8:00 p.m. in that world. Efrone is searching Roxas but he's not there. A lady is wearing a light blue gown... She has blond fair hair... "Oh, hello. I'm Cinderella..." Cinderella's greeting. "He-hello..." Efrone's greeting. "Can you help me to send these letter to everyone in this town?" Cinderella asking for some help from Efrone. "Okay." Efrone accept the letters.

Efrone delivered every mail one by one. Malecifent appeared and she's planning to kidnap Cinderella. "I've sent the letters to everyone." Efrone tell Cinderella that he's done. "Thank you. You are really a big help. When Cinderella get ready for the wedding, fairy godmother appeared. "My dear child." fairy godmother's greeting. "Hello fairy godmother." Cinderella's greeting. "Today I would like to give you a gift." And then fairy godmother turn Cinderella's dress into Shinning White Gown! Cinderella was so appreciate to fairy godmother and Cinderella is going to married!

She go to the castle by a "Pumpkin Car". When she reach to the hall, a green glowing light appeared and Malecifent came out! "Hello... Dear Princess..." Malecifent's greeting to Cinderella. Cinderella look afraid and she ran away. "Bibedi-Babedi-Boo!" Fairy Godmother try to chase Malecifent away. But the spell didn't effect Malecifent! Now Efrone get his native Keyblade! It's Star Seeker! This time Efrone use his Star Seeker and point Malecifent. He use Magics. He can use Air Combo now! He jumped upon the air and attack Malecifent with 60 Combo!

Suddenly, a keyhole appeared and Efrone seal the keyhole... The world is save now...

Malecifent was defeated but she success kidnapped Cinderella! "No! Alice! Aurora! Cinderella! Jasmine! Roxas! Where you all go?"

Continue in Chapter Fourteen...

John Cheong

~Chapter Thirteen - Strong Hole~

Organization took Roxas and throw him into the Dungeon... "Let me out of here!" Roxas demanded to out. "You are our member.." Marluxia tell Roxas "Don't you remember?". "No! I'm not your member!" Roxas shouted. "Fine... " Marluxia free Roxas out and Marluxia whisper something and Roxas' feel something wrong and on his head got numbers.

Marluxia slash him one time the number will lost one. "What the..." Roxas yelled. "If your number lost one by one your live will end." Marluxia told him "Come back to us... Your heart is belong to Kingdom Hearts...". "No! My heart is belong to me!" Roxas pick up his Kingdom Key and fight over Marluxia.

"Awake now... Roxie..." Marluxia asked him to remember his past... Roxas saw Naminé and she released the spell... The number is gone and Roxas can move freely... "Numbers gone but HP still have..." Marluxia is smiling and use his Scythe and continue the battle... Roxas remembered Kairi and Riku... He can use Oathkeeper and Oblivion just like Efrone.

Marluxia was completely defeated and his Scythe is gone... "What a loser..." Larxene step forward and she said she saw Efrone but she's defeated... "Looks like Axel gonna end up with you..." Larxene whispered to Roxas. "I don't care. I don't know who is he.." Roxas ran away... "Naminé! Fix his memories!" Larxene asked Naminé to fix Roxas memories. "I won't..." Naminé yelled. "Well, I guess I have to defeat you at once..." Larxene is using her weapon but Naminé disappeared...

Continue in Chapter Sixteen...

John Cheong

~Chapter Fourteen - Andalasia~

A kingdom that know as Andalasia. An evil queen who had a strong evils power of Darkness. She's selfish and cruel... Well, she's Narissa... She was worried about her stepson that if her stepson is married and she'll lose her crown forever. Narissa sent a man called Nathaniel to guard her stepson - Edward away from his dream maiden...

In Hollow Tree...

Birds: Giselle! Giselle! How about this for your statue?
Giselle: Oh! That's wonderful! Thank you!
Birds: You're welcome! (Smile)
Rabbit: And these for "his" eyes? (The rabbit is giving her two Sapphire)
Giselle: Blue? How did you know? It is sparkles just like his. Mm..
Giselle: Oh Pip! This is wonder. We're holding hand and dance...
Pip: That's wonderful!
Giselle: Oh my gosh!
Pip: What-What happened?
Giselle: Mmm... I didn't give him any lips
Rabbit: Does he has to have lips?
Giselle: Of course he does! When you meet the someone who was meant for you
Before two can become one there is something we must do
Animal: Do you pull each others tails?
Animal: Do you feed each other seeds?
Giselle: No, there is something sweeter everybody needs
I've been dreaming of a true love's kiss
And a prince I'm hoping comes with this
That's what brings everaftering so happy
And that's the reason we need lips so much
Four lips are the only things that touch
So to spend a life of endless bliss
Just find who you love through true love's kiss

Giselle: If we gonna find a lip, we gonna need more helps!

Giselle: aaaaa aaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa
Animals: aaaaa aaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaa

Animals: Shes been dreaming of a true love's kiss
And a prince she's hoping comes with this
That's what brings everaftering so happy
And that's the reason we need lips so much
Four lips are the only things that touch

Giselle: So to spend a life of endless bliss
Just find who you love through true love's kiss

After that, an eye is behind Giselle.
Animals: Eye... eye... eye... eye...
Giselle: I... I.. I? I what? (giggles)
Troll (Monster): I eat you now!

Giselle was scared and ran away. She fall down and Edward catches her. "Oh... It's you..." Giselle saw her dream prince. "Yes.. It's me..." Edward's greeting "And you are?". "Giselle..." The Prince was so happy and he said it loud. "Oh! Giselle! We shall be married in the morning!"

Edward: You're the fairest maid I've ever met
You were made...
Giselle: ...to finish your duet
Giselle and Edward: And in years to come we'll reminisce
Edward: How we came to love
Giselle: And grow and grow love
Everyone: Since first we knew love through true love's kiss

Efrone came out from Gummi and he smell something different. It's Autumn in this world, Andalasia. "Ah! It's Andalasia!" Efrone was so happy and he like Andalasia! He was too happy and forget about Roxas. He saw an old hag and the old hag is going away...

Continue in Chapter Seventeen...

John Cheong

~Chapter Fifteen - True Love's Kiss~

Giselle go to the castle by a "Pumpkin Car" which is similar with Cinderella's. Giselle was excited and she worry that she got late or not.

Giselle: "Oh.. Dear... Am I late?"
Nathaniel: "No.. Just in time..."
Giselle: "Oh.. Thanks goodness!"

Giselle ran into the castle and Efrone reach to the castle too! Efrone wonder that Giselle is Princess of Heart or not. Efrone run into the castle. "Oh! My true love! I can't believe my dream come true!" Giselle run and run. An old hag appeared... "Oh.. What a lovely bride..." The old hag said. "Oh, that's really kind of you... But I must--" Giselle was in a hurry but the Old Hag stop her. "Before you go to marry I would like to give you gift..."

"You!" Efrone shouted "Release Giselle!". "No way!" Old Hag don't want to let Giselle go. "But please... I want to go to my love... To share True Love's Kiss..." Giselle beg the Old Hag. "True Love's Kiss?" Efrone was wonder he got share True Love's Kiss with Olette or not... Efrone use the Star Seeker release the Old Hag's heart but it won't work...

Giselle was kidnapped and Efrone need to chase over Giselle...

Continue in Chapter Sixteen...

John Cheong

~Chapter Sixteen - Hand by Hand~

"Good job, Malecifent." Hook saw Malecifent kidnapped many Princesses. "The Princesses are one by one in our hand..." Malecifent was smiling. "Yeah! We have got Cinderella, Alice, Kairi and Aurora..." Hook said and the Princesses lost their heart...

"Giselle might be useful to find Andalasia's keyhole..." Narissa came out and she tell Malecifent. "Hmm...." Malecifent thinking. "The T.A.V?" Malecifent asked. "It's hard to find them... T.A.V..."

What is "T.A.V"?

Continue in Chapter Seventeen...

John Cheong

~Chapter Seventeen - Neverland~

Efrone's Gummi crash to a Huge Pirate Ship... And then he fall into that world... "Where am I??" Efrone ask himself.. "It's you..." A voice from behind Efrone. "Hayner?" Efrone rub his eyes and Hayner act like evil.. "You have to go back to your own town..." Hayner want Efrone to go back. "But Roxas and Olette..." "They are not that important!" Hayner point the sky and the sky appeared three different colour light... "That T.A.V." Hayner ran away and Efrone chase over Hayner...

"Never mind, we'll go to see Wendy!" Someone is whisper in the room. "Who's there?" Efrone shouted and open the door. "Wo! Wait a minute!" a guy in green outfit with a tiny little fairy. "Peter Pan?" Efrone remember something... "Wendy!?" Peter Pan fly up and saw Wendy is inside the ship store.

Efrone run out and saw Olette is floating and she just like Sleeping... "Olette!" Efrone jumped up and Hayner throw the Struggle Bat to Efrone. "Olette is mine..." Hayner kidnapped Olette and disappeared.

"Let's go to London!" Peter Pan asked Tinker Bell to pour some magic powder but don't feel anything... "There you are!" Hook came! Hook throw Efrone to the Ocean and Peter asked Efrone to believe he can fly... Efrone really fly and he can battle with Hook freely.. The Star Seeker hit the Hook itself and and use the Air Combo again.

Peter Pan bring Sora to the Bright Sky and reached to London... "Thanks..." Wendy thank to Peter and she saw the Big Ben is stop at 11:35... It is 12:00 actually. Efrone attack the clock and everything back to normal. A keyhole appeared and Efrone sealed it...

Continue in Chapter Eighteen...

John Cheong

A world is put in the East and it's very high... Efrone nudged the big rock and fall into that world...

There's a girl is sitting on the sofa reading story book. "Gabriella, the New Year Eve is start soon... There's many people outside there..." The Woman asked her daughter to go outside and join the party... Another side, a young man called Troy Bolton. He's playing basket ball with his father. "Boys!" The woman shouted and continue "The party is start soon..." Mrs.Bolton was asking them to join the party...

Soon, the boys pull Troy to the stage and Gabriella is there too! The music begun and they sing...

Living in my own world
Didn't understand
That anything can happen
When you take a chance
I never believed in
What I couldn't see
I never opened my heart yeah!!
To all the possibilities
I know that something has changed
Never felt this way
And right here tonight

This could be the start
Of something new
It feels so right
To be here with you
And now looking in your eyes
I feel in my heart
The start of something new

Now who'd of ever thought that
We'd both be here tonight
And the world looks so much brighter
With you by my side
I know that something has changed
Never felt this way
I know it for real

This could be the start
Of something new
It feels so right
To be here with you
I feel in my heart

I never knew that it could happen
Till it happened to me
I didn't know it before
But now it's easy to see

It's a start
Of something new
It feels so right
To be here with you
I feel in my heart

That it's the start
Of something new
It feels so right
To be here with you
I feel in my heart
Start of something new

They clapped their hand and then the fire works is very beautiful~! In the alley of the house, Efrone was lying there and he awoke... "Where am I?" Efrone asked himself... He go outside and every is having a party... "Hey!" A blond hair girl greeting "I am Sharpay and this is my brother Ryan.". "Hi, nice to meet you." Efrone's greeting... "What's happen?". "Now is new year! You don't know?" Sharpay was acting strange and the Sparpettes is coming... Sharpay pull Efrone to the stage. "Everybody, this is my performance to everyone, You are the Music in Me!" Sharpay was talking. "What the.?" Efrone was blur. "5! 6! 7! 8!"

Suddenly, Larxene appeared and said "Are you the Efrone?" she point Efrone and she attack Efrone! "I want to find the keyhole..." Larxene demanded to find the keyhole and Efrone open the Keyhole! "Great job..." Larxene ready to burst it. Efrone use Star Seeker to locked it.

Efrone ran to the school and Marluxia and Roxas is standing in front of the school... "So this is the East High..." Marluxia look at the school. "Roxas! I was just looking for you!" Efrone pull Roxas' hand and Roxas doesn't like it.. "I'm not the old Roxas anymore..." Roxas is acting strange and Roxas pull out his Oathkeeper and Oblivion!

"What are you doing!!" Efrone defend it! "Urghh!!" Roxas use his strength and Efrone jump above. Efrone released Roxas' heart and it was just a Roxas Replica... "This is just Vexen's pet..." Marluxia force the Roxas Replica and he disappeared... "What's happen?" Ryan asked. "I have to go!" Efrone jump into that Gummi and head back to The Radiant Garden!"

Continue in Chapter Nineteen...

John Cheong

~Chapter Nineteen - Roy and the Seven Maiden~

Efrone hurry to the Hollow Bastion and saw Hayner... "What are you doing here?" Hayner asked. "Searching Olette, Roxas and the other maidens!" Efrone shouted. "You forget about Pence?" Hayner asked... "Pence..." Efrone was thinking... "You really forget about your old friends..." Hayner use the Kingdom Key and knock Efrone's head... "What the..." Efrone was angry and he use "Fly" ability from Neverland... He flew to the castle and go inside... The Seven Maiden is gather up and they are sleeping... Their heart was came out and Malecifent cruse it to open the Door to the Darkness...

"Wait!!" Efrone ran in and the Princesses Hearts go back to their body... Kairi was awake and she saw Efrone... "Why you..." Malecifent very angry and she cast a spell! The Darkness is full fill into her body and she became Dragon! "Now you think you can stop me!?" Malecifent use her tail to attack Efrone... "Why you!?" Efrone jump high and flew. "Kairi! Let's go see Sora!" Efrone pull Kairi's hand and they both flew to the dungeon!

Sora was in the Dungeon and he's sleeping... Sora's shadow fade into Roxas... "Roxas?" Efrone go near to the Sora... "You are?" Kairi asked. "I'm Efrone..." Efrone's greeting... "Oh look!" Kairi point the Heartless and Efrone prepare for fight! "Hold on a second..." Hayner appeared and Hayner change into another person... "You are not Hayner!" Efrone point the strange man... "I am Roy..." Roy raise up his Kingdom Key and something strange in Efrone's head...

~Efrone's True Memories Flashback~

Placed after Kingdom Hearts CoM and before Kingdom Hearts II...

They are staying at Sueño Land... "Hi Georgina!" Efrone open his eyes and saw a girl in brown hair along with blue eyes... "Hi!" Georgina wave her hand. "Where's Tifa?" Efrone asked. "She's Searching for someone..." Georgina answered. "Hmm... It's strange... I wonder where did she go..." Efrone ran to the South and saw three fairy thingy... "Hello. Yuna, Paine and Rikku" Efrone's greeting. "Hello Efrone." The three fairies' greeting and they point Tifa is searching for Cloud... "What are you doing?" Efrone asked Tifa... "I'm searching Cloud.. He's still alive..." Tifa said it out and no one notice Tifa is searching something... The next day, Efrone came out from his home and saw a big black hole sucking everything... "Oh no!" Efrone cannot run and Efrone and Tifa was sucked into the Black Hole...

"Hello?" Roxas' voice... "Huh?" Efrone awake... He can't remember his past... And they became friend lately....

P.S.: They live together until Sora defeated Xemnas... And then Sora was kidnapped by Malecifent...

~Ended~

"How's it?" Roy asked... "Is that... My real memory??" Efrone asked... "Yes... I'm your old friend... Don't you remember?" Roy want Efrone to remember him... "I think you are the liar... I didn't saw you in the memories..." Efrone was dizzy... "T.A.V is found!" A soldier report the news...

Continue in Chapter Twenty...

John Cheong

~Chapter Twenty - T.A.V Secret Identity~

"T.A.V is found!" A soldier report the news! Roy go hurry to the Throne Room... "Kairi, you wait here!" Efrone asked Kairi to stay here... "But I can fight too!" Kairi want to go to fight too. "You take care of Sora! I want to find out more about my true memories!" Efrone ran to the Throne Room...

Efrone reached to the Thrown Room and he saw three metal thing standing there with a giant Keyblade... "Are you T.A.V?" Efrone asked. "......... ......... ........." T.A.V didn't answer his question.. "So you are the T.A.V." A guy in black hood... "Xemnas! Stop!" Riku came behind of Efrone... "T.A.V! Xemnas is try to use you!" Riku tell T.A.V the truth... "Hahahaha.... (Chuckles) Your Roxas was dead.." Vexen point at Efrone...

"Roxas!?" Efrone being anger and he pull out his Star Seeker! "What did you did to Roxas!?". "I didn't done anything..." Vexen explain to Efrone "You defeat Roxas in East High...". "But That's not true... That's just Roxas Replica..." Efrone said is sadly... "Your friend is a data copy between Roxas and Ven..." Vexen try to explain to explain to Efrone "Where is the true Roxas and the Ven!?" Efrone want to see the real one...

"Right now, Ven is standing in front of you..." Xemnas point his hand to one of the T.A.V... The guy put down his metal thing and the guy has similar face with Roxas! "Ven?" Efrone go near to Ven and the Ven is under control.. Ven swift the giant keyblade and attack Efrone one hit... "No!" Another two soldier took out their metal thing and they try to stop Ven...

"Poor child..." Malecifent's voice "This child lost his heart... He is under Xemnas control...". "If you help me once again, I can give Ven a heart..." Malecifent talk the the black hair guy... "Aqua... What do you think?" The black hair man asked Aqua/Another Metal Soldier... "Terra, we don't have to follow Malecifent...." Aqua pull his hand and Aqua raise her Giant Keyblade up... "Only the Roxas replica has Ven's heart..." Efrone is battling to Malecifent and Efrone asked T.A.V to leave... "No, child! We will handle this!" Terra ran up and want to kill Malecifent...

Efrone run to the Seven Maiden and release their heart... The Seven Maiden is save now and they thank to Efrone... "It's the only way to save Sora..."Efrone press his heart and a strong wave is coming... Efrone was attack by Heartless and his Heart was eaten by the Heartless... Efrone turn into Heartless and Olette reached to the destination... "Efrone! No!" Olette run to the Efrone and it's too late... Efrone became a little Heartless... "Efrone..." Olette is crying and she hug the Heartless form of Efrone...

Suddenly, a light is coming to Efrone and Efrone regain his human form... "Thanks, Olette...." Efrone saw Sora and Kairi is standing there... "Sora?" Efrone go to Sora near and Efrone cannot wield the keyblade anymore... "The Keyblade has go back to his owner..." Aerith standing behind and tell Efrone the truth... Efrone saw Giselle lost and sent Giselle back to home... "Kairi, thanks..." Efrone thank to Kairi and Efrone going back to his home town and send Olette back to Twilight Town...

Note: The story haven't end yet....

Continue in Chapter Twenty One..

John Cheong

~Chapter Twenty One - Whisper and Secret~

When Efrone want to get back to the Gummi, an explode happened and Sora is in trouble... "Sora!" Efrone ran in.. Sora is badly injured and he cannot fight anymore... Efrone also cannot wield the keyblade.... "I will... I can do it..." Efrone press his heart and whisper something... Suddenly, Olette's and Efrone's memories created one keyblade... It is Eagles Shined... Efrone jump up and use Thundaga to hit the Malecifent Dragon...

"No!!" Malecifent shouted and she defeated... "We win!" Efrone said it proud but he remember something... "Why you'll battle with Malecifent?" Efrone asked "The battle suppose to be Terra and Malecifent...". "That T.A.V just a replica..." Sora explained and tell him to truth...

Sora and Kairi stand together and it fade to Roxas and Naminé... "Huh?" Efrone is confused and it fade back to Sora and Kairi... "Sora," Efrone try to asked Sora something "Is that Roxas and Naminé?". "It is... They are nobody..." Sora explain it again... "Oh..." Efrone's heart has a secret thing.... DiZ is coming and he tell Efrone that he can wield a fake Kingdom Key. "I know it is fake but it is useful too..." DiZ "And at lease you can use it...". Efrone accepted the Kingdom Key and go back to Sueño Land...

The Keyblade has a secret. And Efrone will know some day...

-Story End-

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
A LOT of grammar needs to be improved. Plus, don't post so many chapters like this over and over and over. You're double posting, it's against rules. Actually, that's like triple post x5. Anyway, you should post longer and more in-depth chapters. Other than that.... oh, the ending could have gone better. And the story in it's entirety could have gone on longer than twenty one chapters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back