• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

switch between roxas-sora

i think it would be cool if in kh3 is if you can switch between roxas and sora. Since Roxas is now apart of sora, and lots of ppl lik him better... same with kairi (maybe) and riku somehow can swich between ansem and himself and there could be a special little world were wen the character...
  2. S

dead Fantasy II - Kairi's appearance

Over at gametrailers.com, they have a person named Montyoum who creates 3d movies and he/she is great. Now whats this got to do with kingdom hearts? Well in his/her new short movie "dead fantasy II" (this is a crazy fight between many video game women like for example final fantasy) about 8:38...
  3. S

are goofy and donald goners

Well basically the point of kh is to follow the adventures of Sora(obviously) and also Riku and Kiari, i mean it all started with them wanting to have an adventure. So now Riku is back and even if it was temperary Kiari used the key blade, and at the end of the last game all three wer looking at...
  4. S

problems on expert

ok, after the advice of another thread about if i should get kh1, even though i have and beat kh2(normal and hard), i got it. I started kh1 in expert and that first boss battle in traverse town int third district is killing in 2 sometimes 1 shot:cursing:. Any advice on this, and i dont want to...
  5. S

kh2 vs kh

A few years ago when kingdom hearts came out , i immediately rented it to play on my new ps2. Sadly i did not know i needed a memory card when buying the ps2 so i did'nt have one. I attempted to beat it in a day (which is stupid because thats impossible), i kept restarting the game everyday and...
Back