• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

switch between roxas-sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

super2j

i think it would be cool if in kh3 is if you can switch between roxas and sora.
Since Roxas is now apart of sora, and lots of ppl lik him better...

same with kairi (maybe) and riku somehow can swich between ansem and himself

and there could be a special little world were wen the character enters they are engulfed in light and the other takes over or somthing <<-- :toungesmile: like thats ever going to happen

not the best idea ive had for the next game but its a suggestion

A

Anima Relic

Xehanort's Heartless A.K.A. Ansem the seeker of darkness is gone from Riku's body. Namine is pretty much useless now, and Sora proved he is better than Roxas at fighting. I see no need for a switch, besides I never liked Roxas in the first place.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

And? There are people who like sora better.

And their rejoining really doesn't mean anything. Sora was whole before he stabbed himself with the keyblade, and he was whole during KH2. He couldn't switch with Roxas then, why should he in the future? Leave that at fanfiction.net

same with kairi (maybe) and riku somehow can swich between ansem and himself

Riku has no Xehanort in him anymore. As for Kairi, see post above.

and there could be a special little world were wen the character enters they are engulfed in light and the other takes over or somthing <<-- :toungesmile: like thats ever going to happen

Then one of two things would happen:

1. Nnothing would happen.
2. Considering nobodies are beings of twilight and not light or darkness, the light would destroy Roxas and Namine, forcing Sora and Kairi to take over immediately again.

not the best idea ive had for the next game but its a suggestion

Eh, I've seen worse. You should read a Yannis thread, ew. XO

A

Azrael

Xehanort's Heartless A.K.A. Ansem the seeker of darkness is gone from Riku's body. Namine is pretty much useless now, and Sora proved he is better than Roxas at fighting. I see no need for a switch, besides I never liked Roxas in the first place.

I never liked Roxas as well, he was just a mini version of Cloud xD

Dragoryu

Well, many people do like roxas better. Plus, Sora wasn't the better fighter. Roxas had the chance to defeat him, but he just pointed Oblivion at him. And he had no idea that sora could summon the keyblade back to his hand.

A

Anima Relic

^Psst, that's complete BS, many other people like Sora better as well, Roxas cheated anyways he used two keyblades, that's called "having an advantage", Roxas could have just used one Keyblade like Sora, Roxas didn't have the chance to defeat him because he is just like some other rival types that gloat or do something similar to gloating once they think they won the fight, but Sora seized his chance and won the fight.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!

Actually, Roxas and Sora are whole again, if you even PLAYED Kingdom Hearts 2. And people, people I know, like Sora more than Roxas. He'd pwn Roxas' ass any day. And most of you just like him because he wields two Keyblades.

Sexy Angel
Umm.... Sora at the end of KH2 is like a fusion of Roxas and Sora.....

SoraIs3lite

pretty useless imo.
doing that would dent the story of the game somewhat.
keep it to sora strictly.
roxas is part of sora anyway, so when you plat as sora just picture you're using roxas xD

ROGJEX

I think that, instead of summoning or whatever, Roxas should come fight when Sora dies in battle, like how Micky did (sometimes...), but would disapper after Sora's health charged up.

the prince

i'd like that move from the company cuz i'm interested about roxas and his keyblades(oblivion and oath keeper)and he is strong and his movements is too fast besides u will fight with sora either so there is no prob if u swich between them ^_*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back