• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

Stargate: Atlantis - Sign Ups and OCC Thread

The team on Atlantis has finally defeated the Wraith, and Michel is on the rise, creating more and more hybrids and enslaving more and more human civilisations. After being sent 48,000 years into the future, John Sheppard is leading teams in order to find a member of his team, Teyla, who had...
  2. W

A New Player Emerges from an Old Account

I'm back, but it's on and off... So, open challenge. RULES: Normal, no pp, or gm Template: Name: Mr. Black – That’s what they call me Appearance: Face: His face is well-rounded with a tanned complexion. He has shoulder length black hair with stubble and sideburns to match. His eyes are...
  3. W

A random Challenge

I'm ready tofight someone. If you wish to engage my character, please post your profile. After such time, i will post mine. Then, the battle begins!
  4. W

New Open Challenge

This is a semi-open challenge. I say semi as I do not wish to face someone I have faced before. Therefore the following people are excluded from the challenge: ~ Rikken Omnious ~ Electropop ~ Jopari ~ Zetsumi (I have never faced him, but he is a butt-face and won;'t cahllenge anyway...) ~...
  5. W

Charmed: Rp Section

OOC: Here is where the rp will take place, I'm gonna start it now. IC: Wozza walked through the foyer of the manor and was heading into the kitchen, knowing that he was about to have a guest, of maybe more. He smiled, havig people in the manor was a rarity now-a-days. His footsteps echoed...
  6. W

Charmed RP: Sign Ups

7. W

A Charmed Rp, Looking for numbers

I'm looking for numbers for people who would be interested in a Charmed Rp. Like Rikken, I don;t see the point in writing something for no interest..... so please respond...soon
  8. W

Challenge by a re-vamped Character!

This is a challenge to anyone who is wanting to fight. Can either fight Wozza Black or Tristan Harper.
  9. W

Ankoku - have at you (again)

I have nothing better to do, I'll give it another try!
  10. W

Rikken Omnious - Let's Tag Team It - Open for Challengers!!!!

Hey, let's have a tag-team battle! It's open!!!! Take a look at my bio....
  11. W

Randomly Saying Dgrr! (Open Challenge - You Know You Wanna!)

I'm very bored and ready nd eager!!!!!!!!!!
  12. W

Randomly Saying Grrr! (Boredom Challenge)

Hey... My bio is in my sig... anyone wanting to face me?
  13. W

Fear Me If You Dare!!!

I'm challenging anyone willing enough to take on this fusion creation formed from myself (Wozza Black) and Rikken Omnious. Here is the bio: Name: Known as either 'Wozza Omnious' or 'Rikken Black' Age: Appears to be mid-20's but really is hours old. Personlity: Fierce, intense and unweilding...
  14. W

A Training Excersise

This is to anyone whom is just wanting to fight for some training. Because I think I could use it. Name: Warren 'Wozza' Back Age: 21 Appearance: Wozza is tanned, has well-developed muscle tones and is known to the 'popular culture' as a pretty boy. His hair is jet black and has a...
  15. W

Challenge to ANYONE who is online NOW!

//Name - Wozza Matthew Black //Age - 21 //Gender - Male //Race - Witch - More commonly known as Warlock //Personality - Head-strong, Arigant and cunning. These three words best describe Wozza. His lust for power and search for inner-self gives him the willingness to conquer anyone or anything...
  16. W

Wozza Black And Tristan Harper vs. Two Random People

We would like to challenge someone, or someones. However, we have some...ground rules: 1. NOT Zetsumi or Rikken or their 'allias' 2. No-one TOO experenced...we only new.... 3. Must be 1 or 2 ppl ONLY
  17. W

Wozza Black And Tristan Harper vs. ...

We would like to challenge someone, or someones. However, we have some...ground rules: 1. NOT Zetsumi or Rikken or their 'allias' 2. No-one TOO experenced...we only new.... 3. Must be 1 or 2 ppl ONLY
  18. W

Hello there people

Hi, I'm just here because i had nothing better to do... ;p
Back