• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Charmed RP: Sign Ups

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel Of Death

I'll join. could you post a story-line a template for the bios. Other people wont join with-out them.

//Name - Rayne Kage (Paige's Daughters Children )
//Age - 16
//Gender - Female
//Race - Witch

//Appearance - http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs8/i/2006/350/a/1/w_i_t_c_h__by_CookiesNcreaM007.jpg

//Personality - Rayne is a tempered young girl, she doesn't really speak to people she doesn't know.

//Abilities - Pyrokinesis

//History - (( Add ASAP ))

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Depends upon the day and if there is free pizza.
I'm just going to post a template. I'll edit it as needed.

Name -
Alexander Descarte​

Age -
Somewhere between 300 and 250. He lost track around the French Revolution​

Gender -
Male​
Race -
Warlock/Siren​

Appearance -
Alexander Descarte The man on the right is Alexander. The woman on the left was victim 157. She was such a lovely woman, too.​

Personality -
In surprising contrast with his obviously dark heritage, Alexander remains a very upbeat young man. He takes almost psychotic glee in his ability to do whatever he so desires, existing out of the reach of society's ethical, legal, and sexual boundaries. He bears a constant smile, aided by his glittering eyes that seem to glow with the same unearthly shine his mother possessed. When not singing, he laughs often, and is quite the intelligent fellow. Then again, one does not live three centuries without picking up a few things. He is a decadent fellow, with very little respect for laws, rules, or anything of that sort. Due to the natural affinity of Sirens towards water and air, Alexander feels most comfortable when he is near bodies of water or atop something fairly high.

Alexander speaks fluent French, English, and passable Spanish. He is capable of playing the piano to some extent, though he is no virtuoso. He holds a penchant for classical music, such as that of Beethoven and Mozart, as well as the modern music of the "young ones." It bears mention that "young ones" is a term Alexander uses to describe anyone younger than him, a rather large demographic indeed.​

Abilities -
As a Warlock, Alexander possesses the abiltiy to steal the powers of witches or other creatures through a proper ritual and the death of the target. At this time, Alexander has the power to blink, which is to move instantaneously from one place to another so long as he avoids bright and sudden flashes of light. He is presently targeting another creature that would grant him the power to shimmer, another teleporting ability that would remove his weakness of bright lights. Aside from that, Alexander possesses the ability to fire blasts of electric orbs from his hands, something he stole from a particularly unfortunate demoness that found herself in his spell.

However, Alexander's Siren half cannot be overlooked. As a Siren, Alexander is granted a hypnotic voice that, when used to its full effect, can manipulate members of the opposite sex to his will. He is granted naturally long age and seemingly endless youth, so long as he feeds upon the life force of others. As a Siren, Alexander is close to the elements of air and water, though he cannot use either of them aside from a rather painful sonic scream.​

History -
Alexander's mother, Systine, was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Indeed, she was the most deadly. His father lived only long enough to impregnate the Siren before she sucked every last breath from his body. 9 months later, she gave birth to Alexander in the catacombs beneath Paris, and ushered a baby boy into the world. He never knew his father, nor did he ever care to. He had his mother, and for a time, that was enough.

Alexander had always known about his powers as a warlock and a Siren. HIs mother had rigorously and painfully taught him every aspect of his abilities, from the most mundane of spells to the most enchanting of songs. Alexander still bears a scar from one of his lashing by his mother. She was cruel, and heartless, but it was no matter. She was a Siren first, his mother second. She only wanted him to survive. She taught him how to suck the life out of humans, and his first victim was a beauty. Blonde, blue-eyed, and petrified. Gorgeous. Love was something often lost upon Sirens. Many of them hated the world far too much to even care for love. Alexander cared for her, yes, but to say that he loved her would be a stretch. She was simply his mother, and he was simply doing what was necessary.

On the 14th of July, 1789, Alexander's mother let her soon loose into the world, and the two never spoke again. Alexander rose up to a world of fury, fire, rage, and chaos. It was, as he would later find out, something called the French Revolution. It was a lovely time, full of lively targets just waiting to be fed upon. However, all good things must come to an end, and this was no exception.

(will be finished later)​

Last edited:

Wozza Black

ok...here is a story line...it is rough....

rough timeline: 30 years after the show finished.

Rules:

basc forums rules, no pp-ing
posts must be at least two paragraphs long and each poaragraph must have 3 quality sentences
you get you powers from a clear defined list (added later....)
you will not have complete control of tose powers until you use them more and more

10 posts - Power advancement
25 posts- power advancement
50 posts - new power
100 posts - power advancement
150 posts - power advancement
200 posts - new power
...etc...etc
plot: a demon hoping to become the source of all evil sets an ambush and tries to kill the Halliwell granchildren. However 4 out of the 10 survived. The original Charmed Ones have long since retired and the next generation is on it's way to retirement. Can the graqndchildren handle the task of taking over the fight of evil.

Characters:

Wyatts Children
- Wozza 'Halliwell' Black

Chris' Children
-

Paige's Daughters Children (Name not ever known)
-

Phoebe's Eldest Daughters Children (only known as ladybug)
-

Chris
Wyatt
Other witches
The Source
Demons
Whitelighters
Warlocks

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
wozza - when this RP begin? also i can have my template up in by maybe tomorrow or the day after. as i mentioned before i do still intend to use Cole and i do understand the timeline in which this RP takes place during. i assume that‘s still ok?

- BUMP -

is this RP still going to happen? anyways figured i'd post one of my templates for my first character. i'll post the second template tomorrow.

Name: Samuel Follet

Race: Demon

Power(s): Persuasion – The ability to influence others by speaking to their subconscious and making them do things that they might or might not normally do.

Energy Balls – The ability to create purple and blue colored spherical balls of energy in the hands of the user and throw them at the enemy.

Fireballs – The ability to form powerful balls of fire in the hands and then used to throw/attack the enemy. This power is superior in some ways to the more commonly used energy ball attack.

Specified Time Control – The power to halt time or manipulate it by moving it forward or backward. It is capable of stopping specified objects in time and allowing others to continue about. However the power is limited to a total of 24 hours for time control. The user can’t go beyond 24 hours forward or back. There is no limit to how long the user can hold time still however.

Shimmer – The ability to move almost instantaneously from place to place by fading from sight and then fading back into sight. It is one of the many forms of teleportation.

Appearance: European Son on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Clothes: European Son on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Personality: Outside of combat he is normally emotionless not caring about anyone or anything. Though while in combat he acts sadistically almost as if he is enjoying killing and hurting his enemies. However that is only true for magical beings he expresses no enjoyment in killing humans and some demons.

Bio: Samuel Follet is a demon that was born like most demons in the underworld. He has a high reputation in the underworld amongst all demons for being excessively sadistic and cruel. He is loyal to no one. He hates all beings with the exception of all humans and some demons. He’s killed witches, warlocks and other magical beings. He’s at times even killed humans and demons for multiple reasons. Although he doesn’t hate humans and demons that doesn’t mean he won’t kill them without a second thought. He doesn’t care much about his reputation and could care less about power. Very few know of the real reason as to why he kills especially magical beings so sadistically. His current position and goals are completely unknown. Samuel Follet looks very much like a human European.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wozza Black

Well the only quarms i have with peoples profiles is Angel of Death's,
as people may, or may not know, Pyrokinesis is an upper level demonic power.
and being paige's daughter, i don't see the child haing that kind of power being half witch-whitelighter.

however, here is my profile:

Name: Wozza 'Halliwell' Black
Parents: Wyatt Halliwell adn Mystery Witch
Race: Witch/Whitelighter
Powers: Orbing, Telekinesis, Empathy and Force Wave
History: ((Will Add At Later Date))
Personality: Cocky, overly cocky and ove confident. Wozza thinks he knows all and acts accordingly. However what he fears most is people finding out that he isn't as 'all-powerful' as he tends to make people believe. He is very arigant and nosey and tends to act on impulse rather then prudence.

Wozza Black

no...my posts are getting closer together.
I'm going to uni three days a week and I have wireless there sooo...it'll be more frequent...
more then likely ill check here each day, maybe more....

Twilight12

Hey i wouldnt mind joining! i love the serious can i be Pheobes daughters son?
Name: Michael "Halliwell" Armani
Parents: "Ladybug and Stephen Armani"
Race: Witch/Whitelighter
Powers: Orbing, Telekinesis, Premonition, and Classical Element Manipulation
History: Son of "Ladybug" Halliwell and Stephen Armani, Michael has been blessed with his whitelighter powers from his father and telekinesis and Premonition through inheriting his Halliwell blood. While starting to manifest his own power of classical element manipulation. He looks up greatly to Wyatts kid, Wozza ever since the accident that happened to his brother.
Personality: Very confident in his abilities of being a which, but also can be very stubborn at times. In the heat of the moment, he's willing to do what it takes to get the job done. While not as experianced as his older cousin, Wozza, he does his fair share on his own. Even though, he can be stubborn he is good hearted and familyis very important to him. He wishes to prove to his siblings and his grandparents/grandaunts?(piper and paige) that he can carry on the job.

How does it sound? I haven't joined a R.P in such a long time i love te charmed series and saw the original thread and was hoping i'd find the new one :D

Last edited:

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
can't wait for this to begin. Wozza could you please post the address to the RP here when you start. thanks.

Name: Tobias Haneul (Heaven and Sky) Chambers

Race: Demon/Former Avatar of Force and Power

Power(s): Gluttonous Absorption – The ability to by eating a part of another creature the user gains whatever powers the victim might have had. It also supplies energy to the body that food and water normally would supply. However there are some powers that cannot be absorbed through a simple piece of flesh being eaten and some powers cannot be absorbed at all even if the user of this ability were to eat the victim’s whole body.

Cellular Regeneration – The ability to not so much heal people, as much as to instantly restore cells so it appears as if the targeted object has regenerated itself or has been healed. This power works on objects from apples to people and it can affect even the person using the ability.

Power(s) Absorbed: Lightning Bolts – The ability to generate bolts of lightning in the hands and shoot it at the enemy. This power was gained from Tobias’ time when he was an Avatar and was kept afterward.

Teleportation – The ability to move about different places nearly instantaneously. This power was gained from Tobias’ time when he was an Avatar and was kept afterward.

Telekinesis – The ability to move, throw or stop objects without the use of any type of physical contact. This power was gained when he was working as an Avatar on his missions in the underworld by manipulating and sometimes killing demons. The power was obtained from a demon mercenary who bit off more than she could chew when she challenged Tobias in order to obtain the money that was on his head and become famous for killing him. However that obviously was not the end result.

Appearance: As a reaction to his original power of Gluttonous Absorption his eyes do glow red when he eats but fade back to black when he is finished. It is not known as to why they do that it just happens.
http://www.cinemastrikesback.com/news/films/freesia/freesia01.jpg

Clothes: He has been seen wearing either from the two images below. With the second image he wears blue jeans with the rest of the clothing.
http://www.ahfashion.com/products_pictures/white-rizzS.jpg
joel-very cute one on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Personality: His personality has been mutilated over the years being changed by the sudden alterations in his life. Currently his personality is at a depression stage. Tobias is constantly sad though he doesn’t show it. He tries to act semi-calm but gets angered fairly easily when pushed. He kills demons that attack humans through pure instinct and memory reaction but strays away from humans when he can while still maintaining minimal contact with them. He used to have a very kind and caring attitude when the woman he loved was alive. This attitude still exists within him but is hidden beneath his depression from the death of his beloved.

Bio: Tobias Haneul Chambers is a demon born and abandoned in the world of the living. He was adopted by and lived among humans for years using his powers whenever he could. It worked for a while but after he turned 70 and all he had once had was lost the Avatars of Force and Power found and attempted to recruit him. Interested in his abilities they encouraged him to join them in their quest for a perfect world. For a while it worked for him. Tobias helped as much he could with their cause until the day he came across a human who he fell in love with. Breaking the rules that the Avatars had made he was forgiven once. However soon after he began to continuously break their rules and betrayed them to help the woman he fell in love in the world of the living. The Avatars then decided against forgiving him any further and striped him of his title as an Avatar of Force and Power. However for some unknown reason he was able to keep some of the powers he had gained as an Avatar through a strange twist of fate. He was happy for a while living a pleasant life. But again it only lasted for a while. When the woman he had so dearly cared for began to notice his “differences” and before long it became apparent that he wouldn’t be able to hide his demonic being and youth. He decided to tell her. However the shock of this secret suddenly being revealed caused her to run away from him. A week later he found her after much teleporting. He spoke with her and after much yelling and disagreement she finally calmed down and began to understand. But again by a cruel twist of fate she was mortally stabbed by a demon. Watching her die he broke down and ever since he has never forgiven himself for her death. Tobias plunged himself into a state of constant misery which he lives in now. He could not exist amongst humans as he was a demon and they wouldn’t have accepted him since they knew about his treachery with the human. He’s lived in the world of the living moving from city to city hating himself. He has not held too much of a grudge against demons but whenever he has seen any in the world of the living he has killed them. This is not so much because of his grudge against some demons so much as memory reaction from the day his beloved died. Recently someone from another plane has been planning and watching Tobias very carefully and he has felt a strange presence near him. Though who it is and their motives are currently unknown. Tobias looks very much like a human Asian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back