• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Challenge to ANYONE who is online NOW!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wozza Black

//Name - Wozza Matthew Black
//Age - 21
//Gender - Male
//Race - Witch - More commonly known as Warlock

//Personality - Head-strong, Arigant and cunning. These three words best describe Wozza. His lust for power and search for inner-self gives him the willingness to conquer anyone or anything that opposes him in that quest. He is also short-tempered and makes hasty descions.

//Abilities -

Molecular Combustion:
Wozza has the ability to cause objects molecules to speed up to a point which they move so fast that the object explodes.

Temperal Stasis:
This ability allows Wozza to slow down the molecules of an object, causing it's speed to slow greatly, seemingly 'frozen'

Telekinesis:
Wozza has the ability to move things with his mind.

Fire Throwing:
Wozza can control, hold and manipulate fire into any form. Therefore becoming one of his greatest weapons.

Levitation:
Depending on his will power, Wozza can levitate several feet into the air.

Potion making:
Wozza can create potions the can duplicate his natural abilities or to completely destroy his victim

Spell Casting:
Whenever Wozza makes a ryhme, something happens that is directly connected with the words.

//History -

Growing up around demons and other forms of evil creatures has shgaped Wozza into the man he is today. His mother was a powerful witch that died fighting a powerful demon. Ever since he was a small child, he knew that he possessed great and mythical powers. After several years of instruction from his mother, Wozza felt confident to start engaging demon at the age of 17. However, one of his fights went awry and caused the death of Wozza's mother. The greif has motivated him since to gain more power, to learn more to avenge his mothers death.

Last edited:

Rikken Omnious

Here is bio....you can take first turn.. and location choice... i don't mind

Name: Rikken Omnious
Title: "The Glyphmaster"
Race: Human

Height: 6" 7'
Weight: 160 lbs.
Complexion: Olive Tanned
Mental Age: 50
Physical Age:23
Build: Muscle-Bound

Appearance: His appearance has drastically changed since his transformation...He no longer is thin..He has increased in muscle bulk..but still he retains his quickness from his previous form..He wears a pair of black long pants that have belts all the way up them and black boots. He wears a short black shirt with a black overcoat and black fingerless gloves. He has long blond hair that is tied back and falls to his knees.

Personality: His personality has not changed really..other than the fact that he has now become very egotisti and prefers to play with his foe.. before uttterly destroying them.

- Women
- Anything else that's bad for your health.

Detests:
- Music
- Bad Taste in Clothes
- People who don't Smoke
- Anything else that's good for you health.

Abilities:
Glyphs:
There are numerous glyphs that Rikken has at his disposal..These are just a few of them...

Kinetic Gylphs: These absorb and contain energy gained from matter being changed into energy..

Inactive Gylphs: As you could probably guess these Glyphs are inactive.. these ones appear when he uses Second Impact..

Gravity Glyphs:Distribute and control the amount of gravity in a certain area.

Crushing Force: Using gravity and the Glyphs that he creates around his target. He focuses that into a small space on his opponets body Crushing vital organs enough that they burst out though their mouths..

Folley of Man: Making an cube array with glyphs. they slowly advance on the foe.. Allowing them to touch you or each results in quite a large explosion

Second Impact: When in melee, His attacks can suddenly become two fold...Because when a punch/kick is landed on that opponent it creates a Glyph where that punch/kick landed.. then by that marking he can cause that same damage to recur on his opponents body whenever he chooses by clicking his fingers.

Observant Eyes: By watching how his opponent's attack he can gauge and apply moves during battle to counter certain attacks.

Phasing: by Electromagnetically pushing apart the atoms in his body.. he can move though objects and attacks..

Spirit Shift: he can shift himself between the Material and Spiritual Planes in an instant.

Oxygen Depletion: By transmuting the oxygen that makes up the air around him and his enemy, pushing the molocules further apart he can cause foe's to pass out or reduce their ability to effectively compete

History:
~Early Life~
He attended church, played with the other kids and helped his father create weapons as the blacksmith's son when he was a young boy his family lived on the small income that the father gained from repairing weapons and the like his parents, were quite happy together even though they were stuggling to make ends meet. as a young child he started to help his father out with his business, his parents were to poor for him to be able to receive an education. he had few friends because he kept to himself mostly, and viewed other children as a waste of his time and effort.

~Teen Years~
he followed in his father's footsteps and took over his father's business when he was 14 because his father passed away. while working with his father his father seemed to be drawing strange markings on the weapons he was forging, "what are you doing father?" he asked,
"Strengthing the weapon son," he replied "here," he placed his sons hands over the markings, the sword glowed bright green and stopped as suddenly as it had started. before his father passed away he started to understand the compositions of metals and thier properties, this of course helped him emesely when his father died and soon he became the talk of the small village in which he lived, he wondered around handing out swords to the townsfolk for them to be able to defend themselves. Shortly after this a bandit Clan came to raid the village and thanks to him they were able to drive them off, and celebrations occurred.

~The Old Man Cometh~
While working in the workshop, he noticed a man in his late 40's seeming to be in a bit of trouble breathing, he left his work to help the man to a seat inside his workplace that was cluttered with numerous tools for making swords and other items to be made with metal, it was particularly cold day and the fernus was burning nice and warm he loved his job here working in the blacksmith, the people where always so kind to him. . While he was working the man seemed to have taken a keen interest to what he was doing, the man's eyes widened he smiled and said, "I see your using Alchemy there," Rikken looked at the man as though he was crazy
"What are you talking about old man, i've been making swords like this for years and i've never heard that word mentioned before,"

"That's because you've seen an alchemist before, i think you have potential my young friend," said the man standing up,

As the blacksmith opened his mouth to answer, the elder man suddenly fell to the floor, coughing forth a fit of blood. Helping him to a bed, our hero lay down to await his awakening...and an explanation.

~Several years later~

The elder man, an alchemist of great repute, it would seem, had a terminal illness. He could not heal himself, and was scared to go to the temple for healing, because of what he was. Seeking a way to pass on his legacy, the alchemist trained our enigmantic hero in his ways, building on his already natural understanding of it's relationship with metal and smithing.

"And now that i have taught you all i know, it is time for me to pass to on to the next world,i hope that what i have taught you will help if you meet someone named Wyn Xed tell him your my stand in --," The old man's hand fell limb onto his now lifeless body.

~The Old Man's Story~

Dertronomis Jiden used to be one of the Philosophers Alchemists trained by one of the alchemists in the faction that he belonged to because he showed potential, but when he was found out by the Judges, he had to flee to another city, and there he lay in hiding, for twenty years.

~The Musician~
During his many travels he once arrived in a city that consisted of a single person.... a guitarist. This person bothered Rikken, not for who he was but for the music he played. He engauged the man in a battle mearly to stop him from playing the music. When he battled him however... the sinister side of this musican was revealed when he attacked... He used the music from his guitar to act on the world. Rikken with help from the flow was able to defeat him... by using alchemy to disperse the oxygen content around them.. making it all most impossible for him to attack using sound... the musician came up with a brilliant plan to attack Rikken by making a box with some sort of flame inside it.... what he didn't realise or forget is that fire doesn't burn in a low oxygen environment. The only damage he sustained was a cut to a cheek.. the effect of the box grazing his face as it whizzed by.... Realising that the man contained great potential... he decided to allow him to live for now.

Quote: "Only in Death. Do I give mercy,"

Last edited:

Wozza Black

OOC: Ok going with the good ol' cliche...which i learned from Tristan...

Wozza walked down a long, darkend street. the flame-lit lamps flickered in the cool, bone chilling breeze. It sent shivers down his spine. But however, he knew that somehow, most of the houses, decaying in age, would be destroyed before the night was out. He had been invited, more to the point challenged to this spot. By someone he had come to know as Rikken, a man of currious and tainted values. It was the same man, however that had introduced him to his best friend, Tristan Harper. The quirks and unamussing jokes, and the bad taste in music gave Wozza that much more desire to want to peel the flesh from Rikken's bones, however, he would also kindly take to blowing him up, or vanquishing him like a normal demon.

Rikken Omnious

Rikken leant against a wall somewhat halfway.. smoking. The smoke hanging limply from his lip.. "Mr Black.. we meet again. What a pleasant surprise running into you here...almost as if someone invited you.." A smile flickered across his face and dissappeared as quickly as it had appeared. Knowing that he himself had asked the man to be present for this..

He traced his hand along the wall as he walked towards Wozza.."Lovely night. Isn't it?" he said "Not a cloud in the sky..." he threw his arms out suddenly.. giving the impression he was going to attack but didn't...he loved to play with this prey before killing them.

Wozza Black

"Don't act so innocent" he said walking up to him and kicking the smoke out of his mouth, "you invited me here...what to battle me...?" He prepared himslef to freeze Rikken, flicking his hands, hoping to freeze him. "You always were the stuborn asshole, weren't you?" he said walking around Rikken.

Rikken Omnious

OOC: you know that you just powerplayed right?

IC: seconds from the kick hitting his mouth.. he flipped backwards the kick going awry.. landing on his feet. The freezing attack missing him completely.. he dashed forwards.. phasing though Wozza's outstreached leg and catching hold of it. Drove his elbow into the kneecap.. hoping to break the knee-cap and disable him quickly.. moving forwards.. faster than what Wozza could see...grabbed Wozza's arm and bent it in a way it was not meant to go... before letting him go and allowing him to topple over in blinding pain.. he walked over and picked up his smoke.. "Never...touch my smokes..." with that he turned and faced Wozza.."Ready to give up yet..?" he taunted..ready just in case he threw something at him...

Wozza Black

Feeling his knee-cap break as well as his arm, he scream in pain. Yet he did not let it consume him. "No, I'm not ready to give up!" he said reaching into his pocket with his good arm, searching for a vial that contain the most powerful potion ever made, he knew that if the liquid touched the ground, it would destroy a suburb as big as the Northern half of San Fransico. He was willing to make the sacrifice to destroy Rikken, the pain he would feel from the blast would be a mere taste of what he could really do, given the proper chance. Finding it, he threw it hard, hoping to hit Rikken, making him the centre of the explosion. He braced himself.

OOC: I didn't PP, I actaully didn't say i caused you damage, I said i kicked a smoke, an inatimate object. And the stuff after the freezing power thing...can be done both frozen and unfrozen...

Rikken Omnious

The vail toppled end over end towards Rikken he snatched at it... catching it softly in his hand.. even though the potion inside was volotile.. He caught it quite softly.. "what's this now...? hmmm?" his eye's scanned it quickly... looking for some kind of indentification on the bottle.. He closed his hand tight around the bottle.. and a almightly bang issued forth.. but only it was directed...Rikken had used gravity to good effect sending the full force of the blast straight back at Wozza.."Control....is the measure of all techniques..I should think you'd learned that by now...Oh well," he shugged one shoulder...

OOC: i win...

Wozza Black

OOC: Not yet....

Wozza saw the blast heading his way, groaning in pain he raised his good hand and called his temperal stasis power and froze the explosion. "Ha! Didn't anticipate that...did you?" he said trying to move away. Groaning in pain and pure exhaustion, Wozza closed his eyes and began to chant:
' Mystic forces I call to thee,
That which needs to be set free
I summon you to my aid
and rectify a mistaken made'

After about a minute of chanting, Wozza faded in a bright flash of green light, vanishing from the battle scene. The explosion unfroze and was direct aimlessly into nothing...

OOC (Again): I beleive we draw...:d

Rikken Omnious

OOC: not exactly....you have a broken leg and arm... and i intend to take advantage of that fact...

IC: Rikken lowered his arm.. to his side.. seemingly uneffected by Wozza escaping his own move.."Well seems he's a little stronger than I gave him credit for..oh well.. i'm growing tired of this.."

Wozza having dissappeared in a flash of green light... Rikken moved himself to the spiritual plane..following Wozza's tainting of the place with magic.. he was able to Rip Wozza's material body back to where the battle was in this current state and time..

He resumed his position from before.. He waved his finger in a tutting motion..

He clicked his fingers and an array of glyphs appeared around Wozza.. The sudden forty tonne weight of gravity crashing down on him, pinning Wozza to the ground.Slowly starting to move in on Wozza, Rikken remained emotionless as the Glyphs drew ever closer

F

Faint_Remnant

OOC: you know that you just powerplayed right?

IC: seconds from the kick hitting his mouth.. he flipped backwards the kick going awry.. landing on his feet. The freezing attack missing him completely.. he dashed forwards.. phasing though Wozza's outstreached leg and catching hold of it. Drove his elbow into the kneecap.. hoping to break the knee-cap and disable him quickly.. moving forwards.. faster than what Wozza could see...grabbed Wozza's arm and bent it in a way it was not meant to go... before letting him go and allowing him to topple over in blinding pain.. he walked over and picked up his smoke.. "Never...touch my smokes..." with that he turned and faced Wozza.."Ready to give up yet..?" he taunted..ready just in case he threw something at him...

Hypocrite.

Saying he powerplayed and then coming back with a post saying you threw a elbow that contacted with the kneecap and arm. Even though it wasn't declared as breaking it with such force, you still admitted upon making phyiscal contact. That isn't allowed. It's up to your opponent whether or not your attack was effective.

So therefore I don't think you actually "won."

Rikken Omnious

Hypocrite.

Saying he powerplayed and then coming back with a post saying you threw a elbow that contacted with the kneecap and arm. Even though it wasn't declared as breaking it with such force, you still admitted upon making phyiscal contact. That isn't allowed. It's up to your opponent whether or not your attack was effective.

So therefore I don't think you actually "won."

The fact that he swung a kick at me and i dodged it.. wouldn't have given him the time to react and protect himself.. Zetsumi has done the same thing to me..

Snapping his hand up with speed rivalling Rikken's, he snagged the boy's wrist, twisting his own, and the crunch of bones under duress could be heard audibly as Rikken's wrist bent in a way it was never designed to. Using this opening, he drove his palm into the boy's chest, forcing him back a few steps.

So it seems to me that it stands to reason.. that the attack should connect.. IF you have any other problems... please send me a PM so that we don't clog this thread up with messages..

Wozza Black

OOC: You cannot rip from the cosmos, and not expect consequences. Therefore, Your attack and ladt post should be disregarded.

IC:

Wozza looked around, recognising the scene of the battle he had just been in. He found himself standing, amazed at this fact, due to the crippling injuries he had indured. He ooked over to where he had found Rikken before, a faint red glow eminated from that location. He knew he had to destroy Rikken now, before he found a way follow him to the past. 'How did I get to the past thought? a voice in his head questioned, 'The spell, the wording must have done it' another voice responded. He finally realised that the wording, 'Rectify a mistake made' was the cause of he transport to the past, and he knew what he had to do. He reached into his pocket and found the same potion that had almost killed him. He began to walked around the other side of the house, out of sight from Rikken. He knew that once the potion hit the ground it would explode. Then a thought struck him. Blow the vial up, then freeze it. He finally arrived at the back of the house and sat the vial on the soft ground. Then he flicked one of his hands, using the power of molecular combustion on the vial. Instantly he used Temperal Stasis and froze the vial.

Realising that he had very limited time, he began to run, hard and fast. He made a good 5 miles distance between himself and then original battle ground before an explosion echoed through. Wozza looked back and notice that the explosion was working full force, therefore he felt confident that the house and any inhabitant and unwanted visitors would be destroyed.

OOC: I Beleive I Win!!!!!!

Rikken Omnious

The Explosion faded in the distance.. before an eminent glow also faded from sight leaving a hollowed out crater in the middle of the field..Rikken was still standing having used gravity to push the explosion outside of a gravity bubble forcing the attack to explode around him.

"You think a simple bomb is able to stop me?" he turned to look at Wozza with a pircing gaze over his shoulder. Thinking instanteously... he moved himself to the Spritual plane.. before instantly landing beside Wozza, arms folded. "Hmm, you really should have thought that out huh?" ready for him to freeze him again...that was what he was counting on...

Wozza Black

"Hmm, no, I counted on it. See I've done this before!" He smirked, knowing that Rikken would be expecting a Temperal Stasis attack. He looked over his shoulder and then back at Rikken. He could conjure and control fire, spreading it effects onto another. He, firstly, flung his wrist towards Rikken, knowing that Telekinesis would effect anyone.

He then began to run, creating distance between himself and Rikken. A small flame burned brightly in his hand. KNowing that Rikken could appear at any moment he threw it and expanded it, creating a wall of super-intense heat around Rikken. He then made the Wall of Fire close in on Rikken. Hoping it will cause great pain and ultimately death to Rikken.

Rikken Omnious

He was flicked backwards from Wozza Telekinesis attack he landed right side up on his feet and stopped before the fire had engulfed his face..

A high wall of fire.. erupted around him enclosing him in a square of fire.."Fire? that the best you can do?" he taunted
Rikken laughed manically as the flames encircled him getting ever closer.. He
Snapped his fingers. The fire going out instantly... as he switched
control over and pushed the oxygen molocules away from the fire.. putting it
out instantly.. Being able to read an opponent like that is very handy.. he thought to himself..

Snapping his fingers again, the oxygen content returning back to normal.. he turned to look at Wozza.. "You are so predictable...." He snapped his fingers and a array of glyphs appeared around Wozza... The air around Wozza becoming instantly thin...as Rikken pushed the air molocules apart..

Wozza Black

Wozza felt the air become thin around him. He saw the Glyphs floating around him. Becoming more and more light headed, Wozza quickly thought of a ryhme, chanting it quickly:
' Bring me air, give it back
Return it to me, and evade his attack
'

The air grow thick again, the glyphs disappeared and Wozza began to pant, gulping in the air. "Is that all you have?" he said tauning him more. He closed his eyes and began to chant again:
"Let Cruelty, Pain and Evil ways
follow this villlan through all his days,
reverse the torment he creates
to turn on him a crueler fate
"

He spoke the spell over and over, hoping that Rikken's next attack will backfire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back