• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Charmed: Rp Section

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wozza Black

OOC: Here is where the rp will take place, I'm gonna start it now.

IC:

Wozza walked through the foyer of the manor and was heading into the kitchen, knowing that he was about to have a guest, of maybe more. He smiled, havig people in the manor was a rarity now-a-days.
His footsteps echoed through-out the house from the wooden flooring, they echoed until he hit the lino floor coverings of the kitchen.

He stopped and watched the pot on the sink bubbleing, he smelt the air which smelt sweet with coffee. He went over to the pot and took it off the stove and poured himself one, wafting the aroma into his nasal passages gently. He quickly added sugar andmik and went into the old Victorian styled parlour, seating himself at the coffee table, beginning to work on a simple crossword puzzle.

OoC: Ok, i know its a bit tacky....but its gotta happen sometimes....

Twilight12

OOC: This sounds like fun! Well here goes nothing. Please forgive me if im not that good, i havent done a rp in such a long time. BTW, anythig in * is an action *. Anything in *" "* is a thought. ok thanks.

*orbs of lights shimmer in across the basement, the basement belonging to the famed Charmed One*.
Michael thinks to himself, *" Ha, sure wouldn't hurt if this place was alive. No one comes in here anymore" *sighs*. " I can't believe she was a demon! uggh, all she wanted was my power, and then she got away!"
Pff, sounds a lot like a story Grams(Pheobe) once told me about."* *Michael then started laughing" haha..oh Jeremy Burns...maybe they were related, Like his own grandkid. The thought of that made Michael laugh, Jeremeys girl probably died from the heat of passion. xD. He is a demon afterall.

As Michael was over looking his scratch marks from the demon, he heard a high pitched noise. *"Sounds like someone boiling water, or making coffae."* Someone takin refugee? Michael then slowly starts making his way downstairs. *"Oh what could be awaiting for me"*
I think its time to kick someass! >=].

OOC: there ya go, hope ya like!

Edit: Appearance. Michael Armani

627676.png
- Regular Form. Green Bubbles = His color of Orbs :)

Last edited:

Twilight12

Bump?
Someone please join this RP. I'll take over if i have to!

EDIT: Didn't wanna sound like an ass, but i just love the series so much, and i don't want this to end.

Last edited:

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Depends upon the day and if there is free pizza.
ooc: Considering it is not your RP, you will NOT take it over. Learn RP etiquette. Forewarning about my post: It sucks.

IC:

Evelyn was beautiful. Nay, she was gorgeous. She had such a lovely face, and eyes that would enthrall any man. She had a terrific body, and was far more intelligent than anyone would be lead to believe.

But best of all, she was delicious.

Evelyn had been reduced to little more than a charred corpse lying upon dirty sheets in a motel room somewhere. Alexander had gotten to her, and she had tasted the "love" of a siren before her own life was drained through her lips. She never stood a chance. Few people ever did. Alexander had met the poor girl at a bar, one of his favorites. All he had to do was speak to her, and the unfortunate lass fell sway to his whims. She followed him out, leaving her friends and future behind. Together they'd gone to a distant motel, and Alexander had his usual "fun" before he got down to business and sucked out her very soul. It was all very routine.

He was satisfied. She was indeed delicious, tasting much like sex, hopes, and all laced with fantastic fear. However, she was done, and Alexander now found himself in the middle of San Francisco, with nothing to do. Perhaps something exciting would occur. Then again, perhaps not. THe demons around here never had a particular schedule, and as such, finding quality entertainment was a rarity.

Alexander took to strolling the streets. Maybe he would run into somebody and be offered the chance to have a snack. Just to tide him over.

Wozza Black

Wozza heard a sound in the kitchen, he hoped it was whom he was expecting, but he also had expected them to use the front door. He walked into the kitchen, investigating the noises. Peering around the corner, almost expecting to find a demonic figure in his kitchen. He cept in and jumped finding Michael standing in his kitchen. Startled he unknowingly blew up a toaster on the bench behind Michael. "What the hell are you doing in here....you could have come into the foyer!" he said his heart racing.

He walked over to the toaster and heaved a great sigh at the expense of a new toaster in this day and age. He knew that he could easily replace it, but it was the fact that he blew it up, using magic which was making him up upset. He sighed and turned back to Michael

Twilight12

"Wow, what a greeting. We haven't seen eachother in awhile, and this is how i get welcomed? Well, I could be asking you the same question. For one, I uh, well kinda ran into a demon".
Michael slowly finished his sentence, hoping his cousin Wozza wouldn't be alarmed, and before Wozza was alowed to say anything, Michael quickly covered up for himself. "Look! I know what your gonna say but, i didn't know she was a demon, and when i was getting the hint, well i thought i could maybe try to get some info...y'know about him!?" Saddly, she got away :\ "

"Now, bout my entrance, don't get mad or anything, i've kinda been here for quite some time. Not sleeping here or anything, just to mellow out, and do research".

"So, enough about me, what about you? I'm not gonna get mad, just whatcha been up 2? Haven't seen ya in a while and i think i know something you don't."

Wozza Black

"You ran into a demon..." he sighed, knowing that Michael could never do anytrhing without any type of help. "How bad is she?? Powers? etc." he said in a currious tone. He looked around and then thought about what Michael had said, "You've been in MY house? without my knowledge, ou could have asked!" he siad in a sort of defenseive tone, offened that his cousin didn't have the decency to even ask to be in his house.

"Now, about me. I've been running P3, living here, trying avoid my magical life as much as possible but however, demons always seem to find me!" he sighed and sat down at the counter, inviting Michael to sit too. "What about you? Where are ou staying? no-ones heard from you since the.....accident" he stumbled the last words as he remembered the accident that killed most of his family.

Twilight12

"She wasn't so much bad, just sneaky. Look I can handle this its no problem whatsoever, IM NOT A LIL KID ANYMORE! . I'll just go to Grams then. I wasn't sleeping here, and i didn't know you started taking over the house. I knew comming back was a bad thing. I just thought things could be the same. Before our parents... got taken away. But w/e". As Michael grasp the top of the chair he suddenly had a premonition. With his eyes wide-opened and surprised expression Michael orbed away with any explanation.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
OOC: i make long posts just to let everyone know. that and i might not be able to post a lot because A i have long posts a B i have no internet at home.

Tobias sat at the bar as he sipped his Heineken. He savored the taste as more of the alcoholic beverage slipped slowly down his throat. He was currently somewhere in the middle of San Francisco. He’d passed over the Golden Gate Bridge earlier this morning. Now he was just taking it easy. Although he’d been doing the same thing for many years so it really couldn’t be called such when one thought about it. Placing the beer on the ground Tobias stared up at an old large gun mounted on a small wooden plaque. The gun was probably the owner’s family heirloom.

However that didn’t concern Tobias. What did was the fact that he had seen that very same gun over 70 years ago. Currently he couldn’t remember where but he had definitely seen it somewhere before. After all he was 197 years old. Nearly 198 come the next 3 months. Reaching for the Heineken again he took another sip as some more of the beer slipped slowly down his throat.

Suddenly a small shot glass three seats down from Tobias exploded as he slowly looked up. The bar tender was gone. The others at the bar were gone as well. Had he had too much to drink already? No he wasn’t a lightweight. He could handle at least 3 beers before becoming somewhat dazed and he hadn’t even finished his first one. So then what was going on exactly?

Standing up Tobias looked everywhere. No one was there. There weren’t any people at the tables. There weren’t any people at the bars. There weren’t even any people behind the bar. He either was A dreaming or B drunk. Suddenly he saw something bright from the corner of his eye as he dropped to the ground. Well actually he didn’t drop to the ground so much as he slipped and fell to the ground face first. Standing up he gripped his nose. Luckily it wasn’t bleeding but it ached like hell. A few beers could heal that, either that or a few Aspirin.

Turning around he faced several demons. They dressed very much like business executives. Nice black suits, white shirts and fine expensive ties. The question was who had thrown the energy ball at him?

“Tobias Chambers,” the demon with the red and yellow tie spoke up.

“Yeah what’s up,” Tobias asked.

“There’s a great deal of trouble going around. You’ve been killing our colleagues,” the same demon said.

“Oh you must mean those demons who’ve been tailing me. It’s true I killed them. They weren’t exactly good at their job. You might want to think about getting better replacements next time,” Tobias replied.

“Impudence! Do you know whom we work for,” another demon spoke up at the top of his voice.

“Don’t care at all. Now is there anything else you have to share,” Tobias asked.

“We are the warning brigade as you might call us. We have delivered our warning by killing your pathetic human friends here,” the demon with the red and yellow tie said.

Tobias glared at them and before they could react threw his left arm across throwing 5 out of the 6 demons into the wall knocking them off guard. Quickly reacting he pointed both of his arms at the 5 demons as lightning flew forward out of his hands zapping them. Their screams filled the air as they exploded into fire dead. Turning to face the last remaining demon he threw his right arm across knocking him to the floor. It was the demon with the red and yellow tie.

Falling hard he pushed his way backwards trying to get away from Tobias. Walking forward Tobias stared angrily at the last remaining demon.

“Tell whomever it is that sent you that I have less interest in killing him then I do you. But if he should test me then I will kill him,” Tobias replied.

The demon shimmered as he left the area. Tobias sighed as he looked around the bar. So much human life destroyed in an instant. It was all because of him. Tobias felt guilty, if only he had been killed on that fateful day so many years ago, the day that she had died.

“So this is where you were. You’re a difficult man to track down,” a voice echoed through the bar.

“Who said that? Another demon here to kill me,” Tobias asked.

“Well I was a demon. No longer though,” the voice said.

“Show yourself. Who or what are you,” Tobias demanded.

“No need to shout. I’m right here after all,” the voice said.

Tobias swung around as he faced a fairly tall man in a black suit and an unbuttoned white shirt. He had a bright smile across his face that hid what he was feeling. He looked so happy. But why was that? Tobias couldn’t tell by looking at him.

“So! Where to start,” the man said as he clasped his hands together and rubbed them together.

“Well a name would be nice,” Tobias replied.

“Ah yes my mistake. My name is Cole Turner it’s a pleasure to meet you Tobias Haneul Chambers,” Cole said.

“You know my full name. How is that,” Tobias asked.

“Now, now that’s so obvious and we don’t need to get into that do we,” Cole asked.

“I suppose. I’ve heard that name before. It was a while ago. One of the Avatars mentioned it to me. Are you one of them,” Tobias asked.

“Ah yes the Avatars of Force and Power. I am formerly a member but as of now I am currently not part of their group,” Cole replied.

“Care to share what you are then,” Tobias asked.

“No not really. That’s not why I’m here after all,” Cole said.

“Ok then why are you here,” Tobias asked.

“I’m here because of you Tobias,” Cole answered.

“You’re here because of me? Well I hate to break it to you but I’ve apparently already got a fan club. So why don’t you just join them ok,” Tobias said.

“That’s not why I’m here either,” Cole replied.

“Then why are you here,” Tobias asked.

“I’m here because you have forgotten about something that you need. Something that without you could very well lose your life and right to exist in this world Tobias,” Cole said.

“Oh and what is that,” Tobias asked.

“That would be love,” Cole said.

“What are you a Cupid,” Tobias asked as his right eye twitched.

“No not quite,” Cole said as he turned hearing the sirens outside. “It seems as though we have some interference so I’ll have to go for now.”

Tobias watched as Cole slowly began to fade away until he had completely vanished. Cole Turner was better known as Belthazor. He was a high ranking demon a long time ago. Although Tobias had never personally met him before he had heard about him from both the Avatars and other demons. He was exceptionally skilled and intelligent. Surely he was attempting to do something. The question was what?

“I think I heard someone down there,” a voice echoed as several people charged down the stairs.

Tobias turned and teleported leaving the bar as he too faded until he had completely vanished just as the cops arrived on the scene.

Last edited:

Wozza Black

"Micheal! MICHEAL!!!" Wozza looked around as Micheal's orbs scattered, he closed his eyes and tried to think of Micheal and began to orb. He felt himself being pulled from the manor and into somewhere he was completely unfamilar. "Micheal! What are we doing here?" he asked seeing Micheal crouching behind something. "what is goig on, what did you see?"

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
Tobias walked towards the fridge as he slowly opened it. The fridge held some food but was mostly lined with beer. Pulling out a can of Heineken Tobias shut the door and slowly walked into the main area of his small apartment.

“You know that’s unhealthy,” Cole said.

Tobias turned as he faced Cole caught a bit off guard. Slowly he calmed himself as he wiped the top of the beer off before opening it up.

“I’m a demon what do I care,” Tobias asked as he walked over to his couch.

“I guess you don’t have to. It’s just a tip I picked up when I was living in this world,” Cole said.

“…What is it that you want exactly,” Tobias asked as he sat down.

“I’m here to remind you of love,” Cole said as he walked over and sat down on a chair near Tobias.

“Thanks but no thanks,” Tobias replied.

“You really should rethink this,” Cole said.

“I really don’t want to,” Tobias said.

“Do you know what it’s like to live in this state of being? Where you’re constantly alone and with no one to comfort you? There are no third chances in life. You give up now and it’s all over for you. You’ll be alone for all eternity just like me,” Cole replied a serious look on his face.

“Answer me. Why should I give this another chance? Why should I even try,” Tobias asked.

“Well, because if you don’t continue life and enjoy it then you’ll never see her again,” Cole replied.

“Keep her out of this,” Tobias said as he stood up and walked away.

“You really want her to know that you just gave up? That that’s all you had in you,” Cole asked.

“I told you to keep her out of this,” Tobias shouted.

Turning around swiftly Tobias shot his arms forward as lightning flew from the tips of his fingers at Cole. The lightning however just passed through him as if he weren’t even there. Tobias watched as the lightning collided with his chair as it exploded in a burst of light.

“Are you finished,” Cole asked.

Tobias walked over to the window as he opened it and placed his beer on the windowsill as he leaned down and stared out into the night.

“Maybe now isn’t the best of times. However I can’t stop just now. I’m not here to hurt you after all,” Cole said.

“I don’t know who sent you but I really don’t care. My life is destined to be alone,” Tobias replied.

“If you want to believe that then fine. But if I were you, I wouldn’t give up so easily,” Cole said as he slowly vanished.

Tobias stared up at the stars as he slowly shut his eyes before grabbing his beer and turned around as he walked over to the couch and laid down as he drifted off to sleep.

Wozza Black

Wozza saw a figure slumping onto a couch, he heard what sounded like faint convosation in the background. A certain voice had struck his ear, 'Cole Turner's'. He knew that Cole was the former source of all evil and his great aunt Phoebe's ex-husband. He peered up and out towards the room. "Micheal, where are we?" he whispered, however, somehow it echoed through-out the room. He closed his eyes and tried to orb to the manor, but nothing happened. "Damn it Micheal, we're stuck here now!" he whispered feircly at Micheal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back