• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Axel.... the Enigmatic Man?

OK, OK, don't flame me for this, I'm just speculating. This is comming from a number of interviews and generally regarded-as-fact speculation. For starters, Axel is obviously working to destroy the Organization (also known as the 13th Order). He killed several Organization members, and...
  2. M

Who's left in the Organization?

Some evidence has suggested that there may be 13 members of the Organization, as it seems to have been called the Order in the Japanese version. (If we are to rely on [deep dive], there was a line called the 13th Order that flashed across the screne) So this leads to the question, who have we...
  3. M

Seen it Before

A lot of people claim that in the original Kingdom Hearts, you can see Hollow Bastion as a slide in Deep Jungle, and Sora claims to have been there before. Well, I'm re-playing it now, and at first I thought that it was actually Big Ben, but after looking closely I realized that it's the tower...
  4. M

The Third Force

Please note: this is philosophical because I consider KH to be a philisophical series. The stuff here is simply my ramblings, and not nessicary my opinions. Do not blast me for them. It seems ironic that this is after Ansem shed his body. Is there more to what he says more than crpytic...
  5. M

Questions for Chain of Memories

I've returned. (what happened to the original board?) I've got new theories, lots of ideas and interest in the game now that we have to supposedly wait until the fall to final get our greedy paws on it. Well, on to the theory. How many unknowns (sorry, even though I've beat both CoM and R/R...
Back