• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Axel.... the Enigmatic Man?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mynaauka

Website
gabrielknight.deviantart.com
OK, OK, don't flame me for this, I'm just speculating. This is comming from a number of interviews and generally regarded-as-fact speculation.

For starters, Axel is obviously working to destroy the Organization (also known as the 13th Order). He killed several Organization members, and more-or-less had Sora or Riku take care of the others. It has been revealed that DiZ is also working to destroy the Order. I have read that Axel's weapons can be seen within certain angles of that movie, unfortunatly I cannot confirm this.

http://www.khinsider.com/gallery/img69.htm
Acording to several sources, this scene (although from my limited knowledge of Japanese, not this particular screenshot) features the black-cloaked unknown saying to DiZ, "We cannot let them know our plans, Ansem."

From the interview with Famitsu magazine: http://www.kh2.co.uk/index.php?kh2=Famitsu
The identity of the hooded men revealed!?
Nomura: The man in the center of the image with the 5 hooded men standing side by side is the character Sora fought in "Final Mix". And the man in robe who Sora is attacking is the same person who is talking to the character with red clothes. In fact, this is something even the staff don't know (laughs).

Nomura has made it clear that the 13th Order are all Nobodies, and thus, the line, "I am but a shell" can be applied to Axel, who is a member of the group, and inflitrator or not.

Just something to let you all chew on, I'm not saying I'm right or wrong because I have no way of knowing.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
mynaauka said:
OK, OK, don't flame me for this, I'm just speculating. This is comming from a number of interviews and generally regarded-as-fact speculation.

For starters, Axel is obviously working to destroy the Organization (also known as the 13th Order). He killed several Organization members, and more-or-less had Sora or Riku take care of the others. It has been revealed that DiZ is also working to destroy the Order. I have read that Axel's weapons can be seen within certain angles of that movie, unfortunatly I cannot confirm this.

Acording to several sources, this scene (although from my limited knowledge of Japanese, not this particular screenshot) features the black-cloaked unknown saying to DiZ, "We cannot let them know our plans, Ansem."

From the interview with Famitsu magazine: http://www.kh2.co.uk/index.php?kh2=Famitsu

Nomura has made it clear that the 13th Order are all Nobodies, and thus, the line, "I am but a shell" can be applied to Axel, who is a member of the group, and inflitrator or not.

Just something to let you all chew on, I'm not saying I'm right or wrong because I have no way of knowing.

Dont worry im not going to flame you. im a nice guy. LOL

paragraph one:Axel isnt trying to destroy the Org. He is loyal. my reason for saying this is because he got rid of the traitors in CoM. everyone besides him was plotting on using Sora's or Riku's powers to destroy the Org. Axel being the loyal person he is destroyed every single traitor with the help of Riku and Sora. also the weapons on that table in the movie arent Axel's weapons. I u look closely at them they dont have the same design as his weapons and also they dont have the thing in the middle where he holds the weapon.

also i dont think that Axel can be the EM because of i think Axel may be a little shorter than the EM and also if u have played Final Mix the EM has totaly different powers than Axel. the EM uses what looks like pure energy when he fights ( energy swords, beams, walls etc.) Axel is only known to use fre and somewhat wind.

also in the square party trailer. the EM follows no one and is only driven by the clothes he wears. i dont think i got the phrase right but im certain its close to what it really is. those are my reasons for beliving that Axel is not the EM.

told u i was nice. LOL. hope i helped :D

anyone but me

mynaauka said:

That is just kind of rediculous: you could say anyone from the org is the EM and give the same proof you did... because Axel is loyal to the Org. He did not kill members of the Org. He killed traitors to the Org. Everyone he killed was a traitor. Also, EM was said that he doesn't follow anyone, and is just driven by the clothes he is wearing, or something along the lines of that... so how could a loyal member to the Org. not follow anyone? You may be right, but think about all aspects of your theory before posting..

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Well i'm not flaming but the em and axel have different things to attack with axel uses fire.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Now i want you to Read Axels Data from Jiminys Journal. Then i want you to Read this
A man born from nothing. In the light of time but the darkness of light, this is where the Order roams. A man whose intentions are his own, only bound by the coat he wears. He is nothing and has nothing. The Enigmatic Man."
This Statement was Released at the Premire Party, Does that Match Axels Profile. You tell me

mynaauka

Website
gabrielknight.deviantart.com
anyone but me said:
That is just kind of rediculous: you could say anyone from the org is the EM and give the same proof you did... because Axel is loyal to the Org. He did not kill members of the Org. He killed traitors to the Org. Everyone he killed was a traitor. Also, EM was said that he doesn't follow anyone, and is just driven by the clothes he is wearing, or something along the lines of that... so how could a loyal member to the Org. not follow anyone? You may be right, but think about all aspects of your theory before posting..

So much for no flaming.
Maybe playing CoM three times all the way through isn't enough, but I do recall they were not all traitors. The Organization was created to mess aroun with Sora, the only traitor he killed was Vexen who released "forbidden memories"

How do you know that Axel is not driven by the clothes he is wearing? Did he ever say that he was not? How much do we really know about Axel to dismiss that?

I think you should think about all aspects of your theory before posting.

I suppose since the audience here has changed, I opt to not post any more of my ideas, as people no longer are open to those that are far out. Good day to you all. I shall keep your ciritisisim in mind when I read your theories.

anyone but me

mynaauka said:
So much for no flaming.
Maybe playing CoM three times all the way through isn't enough, but I do recall they were not all traitors. The Organization was created to mess aroun with Sora, the only traitor he killed was Vexen who released "forbidden memories"

How do you know that Axel is not driven by the clothes he is wearing? Did he ever say that he was not? How much do we really know about Axel to dismiss that?

I think you should think about all aspects of your theory before posting.

I suppose since the audience here has changed, I opt to not post any more of my ideas, as people no longer are open to those that are far out. Good day to you all. I shall keep your ciritisisim in mind when I read your theories.
I don't consider that flaming.. but i guess you do.. anyway, mine was not a theory.. i do not really make theories much because that is just the way i am... i like to think off facts, not things that might be true.. i am sorry if i was too harsh, that is just the way i am.. oh, and i got the thing wrong, it isn't driven, it is bound which makes a huge difference... since it is bound it may be Axel.. unlikley, but may be.. we think he is loyal, but he could be bound to the 13th order.. i don't think this is the case, but it could be,,

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Marluxia was a traitor. the org is not meant to stop Sora. they study the heart that is their ob. Marluxia tried to get the power of the keyblade so he could becoe superior. Larxene worked with marluxia making them triators to the Org.

also Zexion and Lexeaus and Vexen tried to get Riku's powers to become superior. they betrayed the Org too. Axel helped get rid of all of them. they were traitors through and through....

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
mynaauka said:

Going by all the facts between interviews and Com and such, Axel has no intention of destroying the ORG. Those who were killed were going against the Org, therefore, they were done away with. True, it seems that Diz has intentions on doing away with the ORG himself, but Axel is not apart of this, seeing as how it has been revealed that there is tension between Diz and himself. And, it is highly unlikely that Axel is the EM.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
But Axel has Fire, and Axel is to skinny. So, no.

A

Audo

Actually it more seemed that Marluxia wanted to destroy the Org. Rather than become the Superior of it.
Marluxia said:
So you've destroyed Axel. You have my thanks, Sora. Or perhaps I
should thank the power of the Keyblade. How I long to make it my own and have the Organization at my mercy!

So why can't DiZ be the Superior and want to shut down the Org. He could just be playing a trick on the BHK though.

Anyways seeing as that does really have to do with the topic post ill just sum it up.
-Axel too skinny to be EM
-Axel uses Fire while the EM uses 'Energy'
-Those 'weapons' in that picture are actually two broken chandeliers. (might be wrong)
-Axel's Spikey Hair cant fit under a hood (lol jk)
-Technically Axel might not even be at HB because there are 8 Org. Members in KH2.

I think i got it all. Anyways Cherrio!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back