• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who's left in the Organization?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mynaauka

Website
gabrielknight.deviantart.com
Some evidence has suggested that there may be 13 members of the Organization, as it seems to have been called the Order in the Japanese version. (If we are to rely on [deep dive], there was a line called the 13th Order that flashed across the screne)

So this leads to the question, who have we yet to meet? I've randomly filled out unknowns from [deep dive] and ASAS for example only. By no means do I claim to know who the others are.

1 - Most likely DiZ
2 - DWU
3 - BFU
4 - Vexen
5 - Lexaeus
6 - Zexion
7 - GEU
8 - Axel
9 - SU
10 - unknown talking to SU
11 - Marluxia
12 - Larxene
13 - EM

Now, even though I've randomly filled the blanks out with characters from the clips, it does seem to fit, assuming that all of them are unique and there are indeed 13 members. Information on rank is from R/R journal. Although I, myself do not believe this, some have suggested that the EM is the same person at the beginning of CoM (I think it's Maruchia, but that's my opinion). In any case, we'll have to wait and see.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Re: Who's Left?

Fire - Axel
Ice - Vexen
Earth - Lexaeus
Lightning - Larxene
Air/Wind
Water
Darkness
Wood - Marluxia(sp?)
Light
Metal
Spirit
Time

Also it needs one more element.

Use that and everything may seem more clearer. PLus the SU is most likely the EM. The GEU most likely doesn't exist anymore. The BFU is Riku and nothing is said that he joined. The BHK which is the latest version of the DWU hints no sign of being with the Organization. And Mickey is never said to have joined them. The EM is too powerful to be number 13. R/R in the D-Report confirms that it was Marluxia that led Sora to CO and not the EM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back