• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

it has been too long

hello everyone... i have not been on in about 2 or 3 months..... doubt u missed me. because of the longevity of my vacation it is save to say that i no longer have enough info to make any valid suggestions on most of the threads. with that said i plan on slowly reeducating myself. until such...
  2. K

~ another one of azure's theories... sort of

well actually, we don't know if the first heartless was made first by ansem.... he simply had never seen one before. it very possible that heartless had existed before before ansem's experiments. and i personally believe that bbs ends with the birth of heartless
  3. K

unbirth theory

i was just making sure that when u guys said that nobodies had souls that you didn't just mean the organization
  4. K

unbirth theory

lol k... just making sure u were including everyone. no one like people who play favorites.
  5. K

unbirth theory

when you guys say no soul= no life..... r u being prejudice to only organization members, or are you saying that all of the nobodies in kh have souls? cuz i don't know if ur basing ur answers simply becuz the organization is more advanced nobodies.
  6. K

ds theory

lol true... i don't like flaming thoeries of any kind..... except in a few ridiculous exceptions
  7. K

ds theory

yeah... i shall wait as well... would be interesting if we are all wrong
  8. K

ds theory

hmmmm i find that interesting cuz he should be able to wield a keyblade if he was truly mx's nobody.... shouldn't he?
  9. K

ds theory

i have a question... in kh2 did xemnas not use a keyblade... cuz if not then i'm confused, he should have the ability to wield... if xehanort is part mx that is
  10. K

Master Xehanort's Plan.

royaljminnis... if we all say, at this moment, that ur a prick, then by ur logic u r one, for you have no evidence to the contrary, except your own opinion..... to state something in kh does make it true, however.... it was never stated, at all, that poh were the ONLY people with pure hearts...
  11. K

Master Xehanort's Plan.

royaljminis.... ur wrong. i'm liking xanagar's arguement here.... cuz he uses logic. the way you think makes no sense... true, the poh could be the only ones with hearts of pure light, but it's not absolutely true, it's just circumstantial evidence. and as for the plan of mx... nothing to do...
  12. K

wat u think most likely

hello everyone... i just got back from my no khinsider vacation... it was nice... u all need to do it some time... relaxes the mind. anywho i've noticed many threads on theories of ven, and this has intrigued me. now don't go assuming that i want ot discuss another thoery, on the contrary, i...
  13. K

Who must survive the BbS?

someone will survive, at least one of the good guys will. i don't really care who it is, but technically ven can live only to die and fuse with sora. anywho, logic dictates that at least one of VAT will survive. but i doubt all will, infact, i would be dissapointed if all of them survived.
  14. K

BBS: Amor Forms?

better then kh2 drive forms anyway... which although gave us a little variety of how to kill, made the game ungodly easy. so i like this idea of armor growth.
  15. K

Aqua waiting for Ven

lol... i would actually like that, hell i was fighting for that earlier. but it futile cuz if there weren't a reason for it, then i would hate the character roxas.
  16. K

Aqua waiting for Ven

yes, but c'mon. we know something has to happen to ven that involves sora, that much is obvious. so whether ven dies or is erased or watever happens to him, part of him gets connected with sora. p.s. though they never truly met, ven has been on destiny islands before, so that like could hint at...
  17. K

Aqua waiting for Ven

well, why does roxas look like ven?
  18. K

Aqua waiting for Ven

cuz i can. the theory seems good enough to me to use as a legit peice of evidence to support my own assumption. besides this theory has no good counter arguement anyway.
  19. K

a theory based on a theory

ummmmmm... question. if what i am remembering correctly the basic theory of roxas looking the way he does is probably something along the lines of roxas somehow fusing with sora. if we were to accept at least the basic concept, then i have a fun idea. what if 2 fusions were made. and no not dbz...
  20. K

Aqua waiting for Ven

well, i actually meant that assuming that those thoeries are true, which, they probably are. no other great explanation to why roxas looks the way he does.
Back