• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

GeForce 6200 256mb card

Can anyone tell me if the GeForce Verto 6200 256mb video card is any good, I own one mainly because I wanted to play WoW (not very graphicaly enhanced) but now that I'm starting to play other games (Psychonaughts for instance) games that my computer can handle, I get a Blue Screen related to my...
  2. H

"ftw" mishap

for the longest of time I had no idea what "FTW" meant, I always thought it was a play on words of WTF (Like F**k the what) and never assumed it would mean For the win so on past forums, there is always some weird posting about something, and I started using "FTW" not knowing what it meant...
  3. H

Coming back to Anime

So, I know if anyone can answer this question, it's you guys. So it's been about 10 years since I last watched an Anime, around the time when the only one's you could find we're Pokemon and DBZ (Adult swim showed strange cartoons from canada and Space Ghost) Well since I have nothing to do...
  4. H

Does this remark make me sexist?

ok, so I was talking to a female friend of mine about music, and she got on this female power trip about "Girls are just as good as guys in any band". While I 100% aggree, I honestly don't really like bands that have a girl as it's lead. But my reason being, is that most bands that have a girl...
  5. H

Japanese Nationalism

I have to write a report on how Japanese Nationalism is both good and band for Japan. I got all my facts straight, but I never heard what other people thought of it, I know that a lot of people on this board are big into japanese culture (or from Japan themselfs), but also find it odd that some...
  6. H

Off Road Racing

Anyone here into it, Off road racing, Rally, etc. Beats the hell out of nascar *rolls eyes* My all time goal is to race in the Dakar Rally, it would be awesome. Not to be the first American to win (American will never win Dakar)I just to race and not die :)
  7. H

Where are all the chiptune-ers at?

Anyone here do any chiptune, those of you familiar with it should need no introduction, for those of you who don't... Chiptune - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia www.myspace.com/starlightnsf this is my stuff, I only been doing it for a little while, I do mostly Jungle/DNB and a little bit of...
Back