• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Japanese Nationalism

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HinskaPetrov

I have to write a report on how Japanese Nationalism is both good and band for Japan. I got all my facts straight, but I never heard what other people thought of it, I know that a lot of people on this board are big into japanese culture (or from Japan themselfs), but also find it odd that some people don't even know what japanese Nationalism is.

Whats your guys opinions on it

HinskaPetrov

bookmarked

interesting read, But i been reading it for an hour and don't see much about anything regarding Japans growing Nationalist idealogy. A few mentions here and there, but nothing more.

None the less, I really have to show my GF this site, she is so obsessed with Japan and is joining the JET program only for the reason of living there. She has a few friends from Japan off of myspace (I suspect them of being 14 year old americans with fake sites though) who she gets all her info from, she beleives she will just be 100% respected when she goes next year.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back