• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Fanfiction ► Zack x Aerith - First Love (AU)

READ FIRST!! The first part is a PREFACE!! That means, it's something that will happen in the far, far future of the story. So if you feel lost, don't worry. You will understand what happened as the story goes on !! And, if it seems sad... well... I don't want to spoil but.. this story has a...
  2. K

Fanfiction ► Fate - Riku x Tifa

A/N: This is just a prologue, thats why it's short sweat-drop. Hope you like it! R&R!! -Prologue- My name is Tifa Lockhart. A twenty-three year old teacher working at Destiny Island's all-boys High School. And this happens to be the start of a my second semester working here. I'm taking the...
  3. K

Fanfiction ► Learning to Fall - SasuHina

Disclaimer: Me no own Naruto. X--X--X Chapter 1 X--X--X They say he killed his father. Of course, that isn't true. I know the teme for a long time. And he's not a cold blooded killer. Okay, he may be cold, but definitely not a killer! I'm probably the only one who believes him. It's his...
  4. K

Fanfiction ► Obsession - Sora x Naminé

Link: Obsession, a Kingdom Hearts fanfic - FanFiction.Net Summary: Naminé is a shy, bitter antisocial girl who transfers into Twilight High. But what happens when she unintentionally attracts one of the school's most popular guy's attention? Rating: T ( for Teen ) Category: Romance/Humor...
  5. K

Fanfiction ► Fools in Love (Sora/Namine, AU)

PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD. I'm going to open a new thread with the new title.
  6. K

How do you spell Marluxia & Lexaeus correctly?

Yes, how do you spell Marluxia & Lexaeus correctly? :confused:
Back