• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Learning to Fall - SasuHina

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitti-Kat x3

Disclaimer: Me no own Naruto.

X--X--X

Chapter 1

X--X--X

They say he killed his father.

Of course, that isn't true. I know the teme for a long time. And he's not a cold blooded killer. Okay, he may be cold, but definitely not a killer! I'm probably the only one who believes him. It's his fault for acting so damn rude toward his people.

See, Sasuke-teme is the son of the Uchiha Kingdom's ruler. And the sole heir. Well, not really, it is supposed to be his big bro, whatever his name is. I forgot. But it's something got to do with weasels, I think. Anyway, ever since weasel abandoned the kingdom for some unknown reason not even Sasuke-teme knows about, he became the heir. The people reckon it's a father-son argument. 'Cause, King Uchiha hated weasel's guts, reason, again, unknown.

Few days later, Sasuke-teme's father dies, and rumors start spreading out that Sasuke himself murdered his father to get the crown sooner. Can you believe that? Why would the teme murder his own father?! Stupid! He doesn't even want to become king!

Sasuke is pretty damn pissed off now, you don't want to get in his shoes, trust me. Don't blame him though. His father mysteriously murdered in his sleep. His own people suspect him. Forced to become king at age 18. Wow. I don't think the teme can handle it. He can barely handle his duties as prince before. I do most of the work for him.

Who am I, you ask? I am Uzumaki Naruto! Prince Sasuke's personal servant and long time friend.

XXXXXX

I can't believe this. They think I did it just because father and I never got along. How dare they! The worst part is, I'm to be crowned as king soon. Annoying! Why did father have to die now?? I hate this!!

"Sasuke-teme! They're calling for you at the royal court!” Naruto shouts from behind my door.

"I'm on my way.” I reply, sighing.

They're supposed to read out my father's will at court and declare me king. It's going to be a LONG day, I bet. They just love prolonging things.

XXXXX

The death of King Uchiha is a true tragedy for the whole kingdom. And the only suspect is the son himself. Truly sad. Now the people can't live in peace knowing that their soon to be king may in fact be a murderer. And the worst part is, we can't tell if it's the truth or not. And if it isn't, then who killed the king...?

I, myself, can't say for sure. Sasuke doesn't appear to be a bad person, but not a good one either. He's cold and brutal toward his people, always looking down at them haughtily.

I watch as the court commences. I, Sir Kakashi, loyal knight to the Uchiha Kingdom.

XXXXX

"Prince Sasuke Uchiha, your father specifically requested in his will that you shall not become king, nor gain anything from the family's fortune if you do not marry.” Says the judge.

Murmurs and whispers echo throughout the hall. Sasuke's eyes, and even mine's, widen in shock. Whoa, is the old geezer serious?! SASUKE, MARRIAGE? WHAT IN THE WORLD!!

"Furthermore, your father particularly bespeaks that you choose one of Sir Kakashi's daughters as your bride.”

“W-what the HELL!” Sasuke finally finds his voice again. He's been looking funny for a while there.

I nod frantically. “Yeah, what the teme said, WHAT THE HELL!” I earn a smack on the head from the teme. Damn him. I am trying to be supportive!!

But...I kinda feel for him. I mean, like, what if all of Kakashi's daughtes are ugly...??

XXXXX

This... This is outrageous! First my old man is murdered, then they point the blame at me, and now they want me to get married. You know, if it's just the crown part, I wouldn't agree. But the freakin' fortune! I won't have enough money to survive. I NEED father's money. But, marriage? Thanks, father! I bet you're laughing your ass off up there. Damn you!

XXXXX

I laugh under my mask at the shocked expression on the prince's face. MY daughters, huh... I've raised those orphans ever since they were kids, they're like my real daughters. I bet Ino and Sakura will be elated when I tell them about this. Tenten will probably throw a fit, and Hinata, being Hinata, will most likely faint. I frown. Well, I can't add Hinata into the menu. Not my precious Hinata. I'm afraid I'll have to be a little... secretive about her. She's way too precious.

"Sir Kakashi, will you state your daughters names in court?” The judge asks, all eyes turn to me. I smile under my mask.

"They're... Tenten, the eldest. Then Ino, Sakura and...” I catch myself. Just in time.

"And...?” The judge looks at me questioningly.

"And that's it!” I reply, grinning.

The judge nods, turning back to the prince, “Then it's settled! Prince Sasuke Uchiha, if you want the crown and your father's fortune, you have to choose from Kakashi's daughters in a week from now. Is that clear?”

The prince breathes out a sigh. Oh, I'm so enjoying this. “Clear.” He finally says, looking miserable as hell. Have I mentioned I'm enjoying this??

I make a mental note to hide my precious Hinata when the time comes. There's no way I'm handing HER over to the Uchiha. She's way, way precious.

XXXXX

CHAPTER 2: MEET THE DAUGHTERS xD

-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back