• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Roxas and the sky world's conections to Sora. (theory)

ok, you know in KHI you have to seal all of the keyholes? well, that keeps the heartless out, right? well, every time sora seals a keyhole in KHII, he is teleported to a sky world, then seals the hole then goes back to witch ever world he beat... so when roxas does the attack in KHII-FM+ that...
  2. S

the paintings that look like khI worlds found in TWTWN

ok, i was playing through kingdom hearts 2 again, and the mantion in TLTWN, it looks a LOT like castle oblivion in re: COM , and another thing,there are pictures on the walls, it shows the tea party garden in alice in wonderland in khI, and hooks ship, and a bunch of other things!:thumbsup:
  3. S

keyblades and the dive into the heart.

hey! i have been thinking... where is the dive into the heart? you know, the place where sora and roxas get keyblades. what if someone els gets there? like rikku! if he would only let go of the darkness! or even kairi! because, the kh games are fairly consistant, you know, i think changing the...
  4. S

i have a question!

i have a question about kh2-fm, is the mail bad guy the same as in kh2? because, i didnt like xemnas much.
  5. S

a new descovery about Kingdom hearts 3!!!!!

:thumbup: Ok, let me get this strate... Kirie = water Sora = sky Riku = land right? well, i that is true, anybody notis that in the intro of kingdom hearts 1, i shows SKY with lightning, then in the 2nd installment, it shows rippling water, so in the third, it will be, i dont know, a peace of...
  6. S

Questons That Need Answering!!!!

Hey! i have been thinking, who really is the BHS in the ending... is it really roxas? or someone new? also what is the count down in the KHI ending? does it have somthing to do the the third game? and is the BHS really dead? or is he only mostly dead? he moves his eves for a second, then he...
  7. S

lets see the most grousom death for xemnas

Hey! lets ses the most grousom death for xemnas (because you know, we all hate him) so mine is sora impales him through the face, lifts him off the ground and chuches him across the areana, then sora goes into final form and sora stabs xemnas w/ both keyblades and blastes them and the helpless...
  8. S

Arg!!! when is kh3 coming out!!!!!!

Arg!!! when is kh3 coming out!!!!!!:cursing:
  9. S

Keyblades

ok, what keyblades do you guyes like? well, i like oblivion,oathkeeper, fenrir, and the u keyblade.:thumbsup: i would like feedback to see if these blades are common among you!
  10. S

Kingdom hearts and questions needed ansering

!!! i had a idea!!! i thought kingdom hearts was a door, not a moon, and if so, why are both in the world that never was? :toungesmile: i was thinking mabey kingdom hearts will be a world on its own.
  11. S

Crazy idea!!!! you need to see this!!!!!!!

Ok, has anybody thought about the fact that sora might not be the main character in kh3? Well, I have been thinking it would be cool to see Roxas step up to plate, I mean, he is such a big but un played character in kh2, it would be cool if kh3 is in the past, you know, because in the past, you...
  12. S

ok, the worlds of kh3.

There are a lot of rumors going around, i thought it would be cool to bring them all together and discuss them one by one. ok, first off and the most common world that i have heard is Narnia, its very possible, but can you imagine Lucy welding a key blade!?!? Another one that would be neat is...
Back