• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Crazy idea!!!! you need to see this!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SORAs oblivion

Ok, has anybody thought about the fact that sora might not be the main character in kh3? Well, I have been thinking it would be cool to see Roxas step up to plate, I mean, he is such a big but un played character in kh2, it would be cool if kh3 is in the past, you know, because in the past, you can change the future! What if sora is in the present while Roxas is somewhere in the past setting everything right! So that would explain Mickey’s letter to sora, telling him (and the gang of course) to come and seal the door to darkness forever in the past, the drawback is friendship \bonds (like sora and namene) may not exist, so, in sense, sora and the gang are putting friendship on the line to save kingdom hearts yet again, so, I need feedback on this, its what I suspect and hope for, in the end (as sora says at the end of kh, my friend(ship)s are my power) and light prevails yet again! Well, just thinking out loud… :toungesmile:

Maverick E.S

Virus
Yeah its gonna mostly be ablout the knights and the keyblades but numora said that sora might be called forth on another adventure in kh3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back