• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

BBS bundle package

Hah! Why you get it?Has It released already? I Order it in HK also!
  2. J

Any one have the reference that tell Riku is the chosen one?

Any one have the reference that tell Riku is the chosen one instead of sora?
  3. J

A few question I want to ask after reading the "another reporter"

As for the Nobodies who have no heart, as well as the King and Riku, using these paths many times doesn’t concern them. Why doesn’t the Darkness progressively swallow them you ask? There are secret similarites between the two that I talk about within this document. Does anyone know why King and...
  4. J

It seems that things in KingdomHearts are all planned at the beginning.

Through watch the pat information again,we can see that I seem many things are related with Birth by birth.Let me give you some evidence. Firstly,in KH FM, there is a sercet boss who is confirmed to be Xenmas, said ""He looks a lot like you." Before, we think that he was mentioning Roxas. But...
  5. J

How come Terra and Lingering Sentiment take a differnet keyblade?

Oh, maybe the bottom one is the master form of terra's keyblade
  6. J

Sorry,but, can you explain - -? what is the meaning of " old Keyblade"
  7. J

"tell me why he picked you"?

I'm sorry if it's mentioned before.I just want to ask what is the meaning of"tell me why he picked you" in KH2 FM+ that Sora Versus Roxas.
  8. J

No, I mean, there are always foreshadowing in KH.
  9. J

no. Kingdom hearts never put something non-sense.
  10. J

[U]Look at the top of their key!!!!!!!!![/U] Are they the same person? I don't think so. I checked that is it only the setting of terra change? But the answer is negative.This is because I found that Terra in KH2 FM+ in the sercet movie use the same keyblade which is different from Lingering...
  11. J

[uploading]Link up all the question of KHBBS in one post.

NONONO. I mean "sleep". Ven is "sleeping", isn't he?
  12. J

[uploading]Link up all the question of KHBBS in one post.

1.Meaning of "Birth by Sleep"? There are something screenshot about “Sleep” : In KH2FM, Xemnas calls the armour in the Room of Sleep that resembles Aqua, “friend”. What about Xemnas' murmur, "So you're still sleeping…" while looking over the unconscious Roxas on Day 27? Maybe there are...
  13. J

Who is Vanitas?

He must be Terra. because vanitas said "You need to see it with your own eyes, when Terra stops being Terra.” MX : “Travel the worlds! And destroy Vanitas, the one who disturbed the balance!”
  14. J

Where Xehanort & Ansem

Re: Where Xemnas & Ansem Sorry. I change my opinion. Wise Ansem should never see Xehanort within past memory. But in the trailer, Wise Ansem talked to Vanitas.
  15. J

Where Xehanort & Ansem

Re: Where Xemnas & Ansem I mean the human form of xemnas
  16. J

Where Xehanort & Ansem

It seem that Xehanort ( the complete being of Xemnas) & Wise Ansem never appear in any trailer. Therefore. I prove that Vanitas must be Xehanort ( the complete being of Xemnas)( he talked to someone like Wise Ansem in the recent trailer). But how about Wise Ansem? where was he in BBS?I have...
  17. J

why roxas looks like ven theory

The connection between the kairi's hearts and ven's heats IN KH. kairi's hearts is stored in sora's body. And Ven's hearts must have some problem in BBS Do they have any connection Please feel free to comment.
  18. J

Who is Vanitas?

Everyone could tell lie, don't we?
  19. J

Who is Vanitas?

I have a new idea: he can be M.Equras. In the sercet movies" Birth by Sleep". We can see that Vanitas appeared by separated form M.X. Also, Apart from the first secene, there is no other secene that M.E. appears. what do you think?
  20. J

Secret Boss

I don't think so. Terra,Aqua and Ven are not master at all before the battle between MX and them( we can know it as their keyblade without keychain).
Back