• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

It seems that things in KingdomHearts are all planned at the beginning.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jason940728

Through watch the pat information again,we can see that I seem many things are related with Birth by birth.Let me give you some evidence.

Firstly,in KH FM, there is a sercet boss who is confirmed to be Xenmas, said ""He looks a lot like you." Before, we think that he was mentioning Roxas. But not, at that moment, Roxas was still in Sora body.
So, should he mention "Ventus"? But he also said,"That's a familiar sound." Was he mentioned Vanitas, who have the same voice of Sora?

Secondly, in Ansem Reports, Wise the Ansem said,:"Perhaps (Xehanort)he is even superhuman."
Is it means that he is not human but a unversed?And there is "If I explore Xehanort’s heart with psychological tests, I may be able to recall the past locked away within. My apprentice, Even, has also shown great interest in Xehanort’s memories. " And what Ansem said is correct. Xehanort can't remember his past, but Xenmas does. Last,"
Only one mystery remains.How did Xehanort manage to open the door that appeared in the basement of my castle…?"
this is evidence that Terra is Xemnas. Only people related to the past can open the door.
I am studying material from the meteors that rained down that fateful night. What a find! The material is foreign to our world. It is elastic to the touch, and when two pieces are combined, they bond easily.

Finally, In the battle between sora & roxas. Roxas asked," why he(terra) choose you?" I think at that moment, Roxas, who is Ventus, have his past memories again.

There are so many different kinds of data to get many clues.I can feel that" the fate of all is inevitable."

That why KH is so popular.

BGizzles456

Xehanort lost all his memories so he wouldn't remember what Ventus looks like if he appeared after the battle.

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
Firstly,in KH FM, there is a sercet boss who is confirmed to be Xenmas, said ""He looks a lot like you." Before, we think that he was mentioning Roxas. But not, at that moment, Roxas was still in Sora body.
So, should he mention "Ventus"? But he also said,"That's a familiar sound." Was he mentioned Vanitas, who have the same voice of Sora?

Actually, no. The Xemnas fight happened on Sora's 2nd visit to Hollow Bastion. Roxas was created during the 1st visit.

Finally, In the battle between sora & roxas. Roxas asked," why he(terra) choose you?" I think at that moment, Roxas, who is Ventus, have his past memories again.

Actually, that was a translation error. The line was supposed to say, "Why did it pick you?" it=keyblade.

jdeib963

Actually, no. The Xemnas fight happened on Sora's 2nd visit to Hollow Bastion. Roxas was created during the 1st visit.

Actually, that was a translation error. The line was supposed to say, "Why did it pick you?" it=keyblade.

Nah KH wasnt planned at the beginning. Nomura even said it himself. Prime example. The boxart of KH1 has the hearts shaped KH in the background and of course we all know it was the KH in KH2. Nomura said he just drew it for the first one and thought to himself that he could use that as a link for the second game. I dont really know about the Xion aspect though, nor do i really care cuz she changed absolutely NOTHING.

jason940728

no,buddy.In Japanese ( I learn Japnese), the sentence doesn't specific the subject, you should translate in " Why you was picked?"

Sandslash

no,buddy.In Japanese ( I learn Japnese), the sentence doesn't specific the subject, you should translate in " Why you was picked?"
Yes, Japanese is very ambiguous. It really could refer to Terra or some other person, but it's more likely to be the Keyblade. And I don't think Roxas knows/remembers Terra (Sorry if I am wrong, I haven't finished Days yet).

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Originally Posted by jason940728

All of the things that you said concerning KH being popular are not the only reasons. There are more; I mean, with all of the gameplay, storyline, cutscenes, the possibilities are endless. It all boils down to that KH is fun to play.

JackabeePARAMORE

Through watch the pat information again,we can see that I seem many things are related with Birth by birth.Let me give you some evidence.

Secondly, in Ansem Reports, Wise the Ansem said,:"Perhaps (Xehanort)he is even superhuman."
Is it means that he is not human but a unversed?And there is "If I explore Xehanort’s heart with psychological tests, I may be able to recall the past locked away within. My apprentice, Even, has also shown great interest in Xehanort’s memories. " And what Ansem said is correct. Xehanort can't remember his past, but Xenmas does. Last,"
Only one mystery remains.How did Xehanort manage to open the door that appeared in the basement of my castle…?"
this is evidence that Terra is Xemnas. Only people related to the past can open the door.
I am studying material from the meteors that rained down that fateful night. What a find! The material is foreign to our world. It is elastic to the touch, and when two pieces are combined, they bond easily.

There are so many different kinds of data to get many clues.I can feel that" the fate of all is inevitable."

(I don't know how to quote one part of this whole thing so I have to quote tho whole thing.) For the part where you said that it's evidence that Terra is Xehanort because he is from the past. Vanitas is from the past. & he could be Xehanort.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Firstly,in KH FM, there is a secret boss who is confirmed to be Xenmas, said ""He looks a lot like you."
Before, we think that he was mentioning Roxas.
He was taking about Roxas.
But not, at that moment, Roxas was still in Sora body.
No he wasn't, this fight takes place after Sora has stabbed himself and has returned to his human form.
But he also said,"That's a familiar sound." Was he mentioned Vanitas, who have the same voice of Sora?
Goofy asked him if he was "Ansem". Xemnas sharing Xehanort's memories responded as he once took that name from his teacher.
If I explore Xehanort’s heart with psychological tests, I may be able to recall the past locked away within. My apprentice, Even, has also shown great interest in Xehanort’s memories. "

And what Ansem said is correct. Xehanort can't remember his past, but Xenmas does.
That's not what Ansem said at all. He meant with testing Xehanort might remember his past. He knew nothing of nobodies or heartless at this point.

"Only one mystery remains.How did Xehanort manage to open the door that appeared in the basement of my castle…?"
this is evidence that Terra is Xemnas.
I think you mean Xehanort, but yes it does point to a keyblade wielding past.
Only people related to the past can open the door.
Or someone with a keyblade wielding heart. In the original Xehanort reports Xehanort says he can see the keyhole and was easily able to open the door. Ansem questioned this as it should have been locked. We know Xehanort must have needed a keyblade to see and open the keyhole as Riku once saw the keyhole to Destiny Islands just like Xehanort described.
Why is this bolded?
What do gummi parts have to do with anything?
Finally, In the battle between sora & roxas. Roxas asked," why he(terra) choose you?"
Roxas never said "He" specifically. This line was more referring to the keyblade and not a person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back