• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How come Terra and Lingering Sentiment take a differnet keyblade?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jason940728

259px-Terra_armor.png

300px-Terra-Armor.jpg

z208306451.png

Look at the top of their key!!!!!!!!![/U]

Are they the same person? I don't think so. I checked that is it only the setting of terra change? But the answer is negative.This is because I found that Terra in KH2 FM+ in the sercet movie use the same keyblade which is different from Lingering Sentiment one.

Also, Terra would be Xehanort, so LS may be the unversed of Terra.Do you guys remember what he said?

Aqua Ven
Keyblade
who are you?
I can feel it we have met before
it was when
No it isnt you
It isnt you that I have chosen
Why is it not him ? (riku)
(he choose riku to be an inheritor of keyblade
Xe ha nort
is that you?
Xeha nort
Xehanort!

Last edited:

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Difference is that Terra's got a keychain; his keyblade without the keychain looks like LS's.

Also, the LS fight was listed as unimportant.

Nayru's Love

Awards
No, I mean, there are always foreshadowing in KH.
Ah. Well in that case, what I meant to say was that while the fight does give some clues of the plot of the series, it's not worth mentioning in the chronology of the series.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I would disagree, to a degree on what you are saying Eraser, those words hold quite a bit of water. More than you're giving them credit on. I would think.

TheBigBoss91

Website
www.myspace.com
the battle itself (with LS) didnt actually happen but the idea of, and the monologue of LS is most likely if not defenitly cannon

and as for the keyblade, the change isent that different i think it was just a slight design change

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Well, everything LS has said can easily fit into BBS, the fact that he's more prone to have picked Riku, the fact that he has met Sora, it's not like anything he has said hasn't happened or isn't plausible as a plot element, I just wouldn't completely throw the thing out the window when so much of it already ties to what we know.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
The LS fight wasn't cannon, but the words he said were cannon.

As for the change in keyblades, the only idea I can come up with is just a change in design, nothing really related to the game.

The LS isn't canon so it doesn't matter anyways.

Yeah, it was never confirmed to be cannon or non-cannon, just that it didn't matter at the time. And besides, the new trailer hints that it is in fact cannon along with the FM+ secret ending now being cannon.

Nayru's Love

Awards
Well, everything LS has said can easily fit into BBS, the fact that he's more prone to have picked Riku, the fact that he has met Sora, it's not like anything he has said hasn't happened or isn't plausible as a plot element, I just wouldn't completely throw the thing out the window when so much of it already ties to what we know.

Er, what I meant to say was that the fight wasn't worth mentioning, not the clues.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
well if you see the new trailer you can see terra has his OLD KEYBLADE back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back