• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

How to Become (Almost) Immortal in KH Universe

This is from Nomura's Secret Report Interview Part III: Since Nomura has not said the limitations and rules on how many times a strong person can split into a Heartless + Nobody, one can practically be immortal in the KH storyline. As long as you are split into Heartless + Nobody, whenever...
  2. S

Just noticed something

Even if it is, IMO it doesn't really mean they are related until we seem more revelation on the Keyblade War storyline.
  3. S

Knight Defeated Aftermath Video

Heheh, agreed with that, Synchro. Maybe MMORPG game designers could learn a thing or two from Nomura's way of keeping us thinking from Deep Dive till now. :o
  4. S

Knight Defeated Aftermath Video

So now we'll just wait for the special thing for completing Re:CoM and FM+ in order? So many new mysteries...
  5. S

The Many Keyblades in Birth by Sleep (spoilers?)

In the first part, the shot after the 3 knights picked up the 3 keyblades show some unknown keyblades that were coloured, when we zoom out we see the crossroads is filled with grey-ish keyblades. In the second part, when the column hits the barrier, most of them are grey. When the clouds are...
  6. S

Bald Man Identity and the 5 Knights (spoilers + pics)

Hi everyone, I'm new at posting here but I've been keeping myself updated with the new KH2FM HQ secret ending. It's a hot discussion here now and I think everyone came up with lots of interesting theories and observation. Here's one I've come up with after watching the video several times: I...
Back