• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bald Man Identity and the 5 Knights (spoilers + pics)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandcastle

Hi everyone, I'm new at posting here but I've been keeping myself updated with the new KH2FM HQ secret ending. It's a hot discussion here now and I think everyone came up with lots of interesting theories and observation.

Here's one I've come up with after watching the video several times:

baldman.jpg

I know many people are saying that the Bald Man is related Xehanort because of the same attire with the Fake Ansem. There is also another way to look at it (sorry if it has been stated before), and that is these attire does not necessarily mean the same person... could be the same indication that the person is the 'ultimate evil' of KH series. Think of it as the Sith Lord and Apprentice system, if two of them dons a black cloak, they aren't the same one.

Look at BM's smirkish glare, the sharp ears... I think he's related to Xigbar. I remember reading somewhere here that Nomura said someone in the new secret ending is related to Xigbar. I dunno what this means, but personally I think the resemblance is quite uncanny. AFAIK only one character in KH series have sharp pointy ears and that's Xigbar.

I also think there are 5 Enigmatic Soldiers of KH2FM, since I'm not familiar with the terms:

1) Tall Soldier with Fake-Ansem-like hairstyle and gets orange eyes at the end
2) Blue-haired Female Soldier who casted the shield spell
3) Short Soldier, who looks a lot like Roxas and got icicled
4) The Sora-like Soldier with broken faceplate in the scene that seems to be taken out of the secret ending (see below)
5) That Crowned Soldier sitting on the throne (probably Xemnas)

Well, probably the Soldier chained on the ground would count as 6, but he could be one of the above. Maybe KH2FM players can confirm that.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/Sandcastle/angrysoldier.jpg
http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/1631/secretendingfacemj7.jpg

Reason why I said the Tall Soldier is different from the Sora-like Soldier is just because their hair is just too different, plus the background is different (KH2FM secret ending is dark and stormy, Sora-like's is normal Sunset Horizons colours). I think they are separate entities, and Sora-like is the ES you fight in the secret, hardest battle. Yeah, the one with cool colours. This might explain why the secret ending is probably in the past, but the ES battle still can happen in present to fight with Sora.

The shot with the Sora-like Soldier most likely is a seperate FMV when you defeat the crazy hard ES. I could be wrong about the two of them being separate people, but it's a theory anyways.

That's all, folks. Happy discussing and pondeirng. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Omni_VII

PSWii C:
The tall guy and the Sora-like guy are the same.

If you look at the scan and the secret movie, you'll see that the helmet designs are the same, especially the triangle bit at the top.

Djordjevic

i was wondering what happened to that part of the video...there was no part with that broken face plate soldier, i would assume that it was the roxas lookalike soldier...

Electropop

What would you do for a Klondak Bar
Website
www.myspace.com
Props for you.

Listen kiddies, Sora MAY NOT BE IN THE NEW SEIRES

Look at the main page, Noruma and at the END of the Screat ending is a start of something new. This is a NEW cast, Bold dude is some crazed person who needs some hair and new eyes. =/

pheonix

Website
autumn-pheonix.deviantart.com
Noruma said Xigbar had a link with the secret ending and somehow i think he's going to ethier show up or Braig is. i know what people say but we should leave everything open. one thing really irks me though the fact that the BM summons the blue Kingdom Hearts.

Noxais

The bald man has got to be the Keyblade master...Think about it.

Sandcastle

Soon someone will reach ES on Proud Mode, then more information will be known. :D

The tall guy and the Sora-like guy are the same.

If you look at the scan and the secret movie, you'll see that the helmet designs are the same, especially the triangle bit at the top.

I guess they are, but I will challenge it for now until proven. :toungesmile:

Props for you.

Listen kiddies, Sora MAY NOT BE IN THE NEW SEIRES

Look at the main page, Noruma and at the END of the Screat ending is a start of something new. This is a NEW cast, Bold dude is some crazed person who needs some hair and new eyes. =/

Indeed, it's a new cast which Nomura said some of the characters in the ending have something to do with the previous cast. It's all getting interesting, no?

The bald man has got to be the Keyblade master...Think about it.

Since Nomura didn't show Xigbar holding any keyblades, this again furthers the mystery why he and BM have resemblance... 'cause BM can wield keyblades as you pointed out.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Yeah, Nomura said they are all new people this time. Maybe, it is something like a clone/replica of Sora/Roxas. I do not think that it is them though

Noxais

I think the old man is the epitome if coolness, in the evil supremely powerful sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back