• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Many Keyblades in Birth by Sleep (spoilers?)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandcastle

In the first part, the shot after the 3 knights picked up the 3 keyblades show some unknown keyblades that were coloured, when we zoom out we see the crossroads is filled with grey-ish keyblades.

In the second part, when the column hits the barrier, most of them are grey. When the clouds are opened by UEM, you can see lots of colour keyblades.

Brushing aside the issue of metal-coloured keyblades (like Iron Chocobo), do you think that keyblades have indication that they are "alive" and "dead"? Something like if a keyblade's user is still alive, it would still have some colour in design, but when the keyblade user is dead for real, the keyblade greys out totally.

Either that, or someone is being lazy with using colour shaders for the keyblades. >_>

Keyblades just don't seem that special anymore. I mean, even BHS's keyblade broke.

pimpinhuskie519

I wonder if its possible to have "dormant" keyblades > whos owners have died in battle or simply died of age > and the keyblade retained the form it was last used in or used the most in ?? who knows > that might explain why none of them no longer have keychains

Rabello

I personally don't think those other keyblades have such a big part. I even think that they are there only to misdirect people who are trying to quess the point of the video. Nomura gives all needed information, but also adds kinda pointless things to videos just to keep people going like WTF. I have given up on looking at the most clearest of the hints and try to look at the small things. Like why does the Big Bad Baldy have a elf ears??

But what do i like about your theory? I like it! I don't agree with it, but at this point most of the theories are good as long as this video is the only one to speculate.

My theory about those keyblades is more of a symbolic. I think they are there only to demonstrate that the Big Bad Baldy has control over them. That would mean that he has better conection to those than those knights do. Could he be one of those who created keyblades?

Xayn

Wasn't it once said that keyblades had 'hearts', and were connected with their wielders? That's how sora is able to call his... Maybe the blades lost their hearts. hmm. nah..

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
Homg and why were they arranged so that there was a 4 way cross road... why weren't they just scattered about... who knows.... they all don't have keychains, so I think they are just fakes that are there to be there,the Knights just might have just picked a fake keyblade out of all of the other fake keyblades to use in battle... the significance of all the fakes I don't know... its just something else we will have to wait to understand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back