• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Fanfiction ► One Last Time

{Ok..this is my first attempt at writing a KH fanfic...and I know the chapters and such are short..but I will add more. Intro: I know it is weird at first and I kinda Stop at the end of it, but I'll add more... Um...enjoy..(or dont...whatever) :3 Comments are appreciated.} x For three...
  2. K

Change One Letter

The object is to change one letter ONLY, and make a new word. You can drop a letter or add a letter, but only change one thing. You have to keep it going until no one can make another word. You CANNOT play off of your own word. NO PROPER NOUNS AND NO ACRONYMS ALLOWED! Each word played must be...
  3. K

*~Teh Movie Game~*

Think of a movie that starts with the letter at the end of the post above you. Example: First Person - Pirates of the CaribbeaN Second Person - Night at the MuseuM Third Person - Miss CongenialitY - - - - I'LL START - - - - School For ScoundrelS
  4. K

Lets Start A Riot!!!

I cannot get the song out of my head. Lets sing-------- If you feel so empty So used up so let down If you feel so angry So ripped off so stepped on You're not the only one Refusing to back down You're not the only one So get up Let's start a riot, a riot Let's start a riot Let's start a...
  5. K

The Unofficial Official Drive Fanclub

Ever seen Drive? It is a new series on Fox. Here is a run-down- It’s a genre-bending Fox hourlong about seemingly ordinary people – a Nebraska landscaper, an abused new mother, an Iraq vet and his girlfriend, a young paroled convict and his rich-kid half-brother, an astrophysicist and...
  6. K

I'm on a distinguished road.

lol. that's what it says when you go over my little green rep box.
  7. K

No Troop Protection.

Self explanitory. Americans have no protection here if Iraq or China or some other country with big guns try and come here. Bush has them in Iraq.
  8. K

Gothic Souls Fanclub

This is a fanclub for anyone GOTHIC. Not EMO. Many people believe there isn't any real difference. But there is a difference. Emo people are people who cut themselves and expect sympathy. I'm not saying the emo people are bad; I just dont like 'em. Anywayz, welcome to Gothic Souls. If you...
  9. K

Gothic vs Emo

Pretty self-explanitory. I myself am gothic. To me, emo's are just cheap imatations of gothics. DISCUSS.
  10. K

Help/Support ► Alright...Here we go....*deep breath* HHHHHHEEEELLLLPPPP!!!

Ok...This like JUST happened, and I need some help. Alright Here is the story-------- ~ I was in the car and this guy that I like REALLY bad calls me. Keep in mind that this has never happened before. Alright, so it turns out to be his STEPbro. whom I talked to three days ago, right? Ok...
  11. K

Happy BDay KHCHICK!!!

In honor of both of our bdays, I shall give her a thread as well. But I am older!!!! Me-17 Her-14 lol. Happy Bday B.
  12. K

First Impression

I found this on another forum.....kinda like rate the username, but without rates.......OK. Look at the screen name of the person above you? What is the first impression of that person. In other words, what do you see that person doing that relates to that impression? EXAMPLE Name...
  13. K

You all knew this was coming...

HIM!!!! This thread is dedicated to the great talents of HIM and Ville Valo. YAY!!!!!!! Yes, this is wonderful....everyone must look at this.... http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f323/xtabaynxkeban/gifs/salute1.gif
  14. K

What the...

http://www.boredatuni.com/words.php This makes the English language a whole lot easier to understand...even if you are the one who uses them. o.0
  15. K

Give Me Five!

Alright, I saw this on another forum, and I found it rather amusing and simple. *EXAMPLE* Me: Give me five names of candy Next person: 1. Snickers 2. Hubba Bubba Max Gum 3. Hershey's Kiss 4. Reeses Pieces 5. Now and Later Ok, give me Five..... *END EXAMPLE* Simple enough? Alright. Give...
  16. K

Important!!!

All over America, (And some parts of rural China), more and more cats are suffering from the deadly influence of CATNIP. I'm here to say to you: Warn your cat of this growing epidemic. Because:
  17. K

Get Ready....

Hello. Um, Well...Meh name is Kiss of Death, or KoD....Hi.
Back