• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gothic vs Emo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cid Highwind

The Captain
argh, im not really a fan of either. they always seem so down all the time and so depressed. yeah sometimes life sucks, but you don't have to express your suffering by pain. i really don't know about either enough to make a fair statement on them, and i will probably get yelled at for thinking that emos or goths cut themselves or w/e. idk, everything just seems so sad with them. well, i guess it's their choice, but that's stuff is not for me.

Josh

Silver Member
Ok. Lets make this straight. It's not EMO it's Scene. Emo is a type of music. Geez some people.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Neither they are both stupid, only diffrence is that goths listen to semi-better music then those darned emos.

Q

Banned
...both are stupid.

If you have the stupidity to act angst and crap and slit your wrists, then do so - you won't repopulate the gene pool with your stupid offspring. =D
Cheers.

antiformkeyblade

never betray. never.
in all scence emo is just a form of goth. but if you put real goth kids and real emo kids in a room, the goth kds would kill them. just flat out kill them.

and Solidmetal, scene and emo are two different sterotypes. they have the same traits, but scene kids tend to be less depressed and more colorfull. like dying their hair pink.

all in all emo is a type of music, and goth is a type of architecture.

xkairi619x

I'm a goth but i don't have any problems with scene or emo. All i got a problem with is chavs damn you chavs lol no offense to the chavs on the forum.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
._.'' I like goths. Goths were cool before emo's started turning up I guess.

I don't know...the stereotypes are really starting to piss me off nowadays.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I completely agree. Like if I'm sad for a day if my puppy died. ._.'' It's my puppy! I love me puppy! If she died I'd cry. Don't call me emo 'cause of that.

Whoever started the 'emo' fad needs to die.

Voltron

Silver Member
I like how emo's dress and I like their music better. The girls are really pretty as well ^_^

Goths sorta scare me

Honky Sam

lol sup
Awards
lolololololol. No. You fail. GTFO pl0x.

Even if you are "emo". You are still very, very sexy. If you're goth, I wont even start. I don't think emo's are getting enough "respect", they are being made fun of because they have really sexy hair, and are depressed. So whats the big deal?

Voltron

Silver Member
lolololololol. No. You fail. GTFO pl0x.

Even if you are "emo". You are still very, very sexy. If you're goth, I wont even start. I don't think emo's are getting enough "respect", they are being made fun of because they have really sexy hair, and are depressed. So whats the big deal?

Dude that is so true. Those emo girls are positivly smexy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back