• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► One Last Time

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiss Of Death

In Ville Valo's closet along with the other homele
{Ok..this is my first attempt at writing a KH fanfic...and I know the chapters and such are short..but I will add more.

Intro: I know it is weird at first and I kinda Stop at the end of it, but I'll add more...

Um...enjoy..(or dont...whatever)

:3

Comments are appreciated.}

x

For three years now, Riku and Sora had been searching for any and all remains of the Nobodies and Org. 13. In that short time, the young men had lived seperated from the rest of the world; the two once again on a journey to save it. In the past few weeks, however, thier situation had steadily worsened.
A new organization of the more superior Nobodies had arose, bringing a new twist to their strength. The new leader, an unknown character at this point, set out a plan of action that they believed was sure to bring them victory. Now, when the Nobodies were 'born' they were specially trained in stealth, magic...anything possible to bring down the Keyblade masters. The Nobodies were also given a unique gift, one that made it even harder for Riku and Sora to track down. Their shape shifting powers had grown to new heights, and who, or whatever they decided to turn into was never limited in the Nobodies strength.
There was a bright side, however. The new Nobodies, no matter how strong or stealthy they may be, were never completley beyond finding. Roxas, a Nobody and former Org. 13 member, discovered that he could tap into the 'mindset' of any new Nobody. With the help of Roxas, Sora and Riku also found their base-a makeshift place in the Castle Oblivion's ruins.
For right now, however, the two decided to return to Destiny Islands, the place where their own destinies were first unraveled and set into motion.

x

Riku growled in frustration. No matter how hard he or Sora tried, the Nobodies seemed to keep coming back.
"We'll get 'em, Riku." His spikey-haired comrade said entusiastically, a slight spark in his eye.
"I know, but I'm getting really impatient."
Sora laughed and bounced onto the tree branch with Riku. The two had recently returned home, the place where their adventures first begun, all those years ago.
"You need to loosen up and enjoy our time here, at home.
"And,"he added with a smirk,"Kairi."
Riku blushed, slightley, and punched Sora in the arm. In the past year, his affection for Kairi had grown, and, at first, was afraid to let Sora know. But, to his surprise, Sora had no problem with it.
Sora and Kairi's own relationship had slowly faded, turning their affection for each other to that of just friends.
"You know I'm not going to tell her, Sora." Riku said, his silver hair waving in the wind. Turning to his friend, he saw that Sora's quirky smile remained.
"What?"
Sora said nothing, only pointed to his right. Following his finger, he saw why Sora was smiling, and he froze.
It was Kairi.

x

{Um...tell me if I should post more...its only my first try, so...}

~KoD​

Kiss Of Death

In Ville Valo's closet along with the other homele
Alright...well..um...I guess....Here ya go!

x

"Hi guys..um..am I interupting anything?"
Riku quickly jumped up and regained control of his senses. Hiding his shock and surprise at her arrival, he shook his head. "Nah,"he said, keeping his cool,"We were just saying how good it was to be back at home."
The girl was silent as she walked over and hopped onto the branch. Her abnormal red hair seemed to merge together with her dark blue eyes in the sun, and it sent a slight shiver down the young man's spine. To his left, Sora was still snickering, and Riku cuffed him over the side of his head.
"Well,"Kairi said, her quiet voice breaking the silence,"What are you two planning on doing now that you're back?"
Sora was the first to speak, bringing his optimistic attitude back into play,"Why, we where just going to sit around...and do absolutley nothing. You know..be lazy for awhile."
Kairi laughed, and Riku had to bite his lip not to smile. Then she looked at him, and he resumed his normal, serious face.
"Well?"
"What?" Riku asked, uncertainly.
"Are you going to lay around doing nothing, or are you going to hang out with normal people for a change?"
"Hey!"Sora shouted,"Who are you..um..not calling normal?"
All three of the teens laughed, enjoying their moment together. Riku shrugged and replied,"Yeah, Kairi, I guess we will come...Isn't that right, Sora?"
The spikey-haired misfit sat up and saluted, filling the air once again with the sounds of their laughter, all three unaware that that their true destiny was just around the corner.

x

I know that this was really short, but I am just adding a little at a time.

~KoD​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back