• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

What Questions Do You Want Answered in BBS?

What are some of the questions you have that is most likely to be solved in Birth by Sleep? I have two questions: 1) What does Birth by Sleep really mean 2) How are the two Xehanorts connected and how did the Xehanort of KH 1 and 2 be manipulated by darkness?
  2. S

What videogames are the...

What videogames are the saddest, funniest, longest, most action packed, dramatic, and scariest. The saddest videogame is probably Final Fantasy VIi (Why did Aerith leave :cry:). The funniest in my opinion is Jak and Daxter series! Yay Daxter! As for the longest, I would have to say Metal Gear...
  3. S

Favorite Music in the KH series

Kingdom Hearts has lots of music, from emotional cutscenes to world music to battles. What were your favorite songs? My favorite tracks are the Twilight Town, Traverse Town, and The World That Never Was music. I also like the music during the Chernobog fight, with the song from Fantasia. I also...
  4. S

Metal Gear Remake-Should There Be One

Metal Gear Solid is the main series, but the franchise was started with Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2. Compared to the Solid series, these two aren't as good, playing as a 2d sprite, it just doesn't have the right feel. do you think they should remake at least Metal Gear 1. it would be great...
  5. S

How Many Times Did You Play KH 1 CoM and 2

Basically, how many times have you played Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories, Chain of Memories Rebirth/Reverse, and Kingdom Hearts 2? And what were your favorites This is an estimate KH1-8 times CoM-3 times R/R-5 times Kingdom Hearts 2-4 times My favorites are Kingdom hearts...
  6. S

Should I get an XBox or PS3

Should I get an XBox 360 or PS3 I never had XBox, and I had PS1 and 2. The only games on the Playstation 3 supposedly exclusive that I wanted was Metal Gear Solid 4, FF 13, and KH 3(if it is released in this gen). Metal Gear Solid is for PS3, yet FF XIII is both. Is it worth waiting for KH3 if...
  7. S

PS3 80 gig-$399.99!

It has been confirmed that the PS3 80 gig, available in September, will have a price drop. Equivalent to PS3 40 gig, it will have all the features, only much cheaper. But no bundle-whether it be a movie or game-but still people might start taking out their wallets more. Also, Greatest Hits...
  8. S

Where can i buy PS1 games...

The best games were PS1 games, but I only had a Playstation for two years when the PS2 came out, so I missed out a lot on games, nor did I know about the best games till ps1 got "officially" off the shelves at the more popular Gamestops/EB Games. Anyways, there were soo many hits that I want to...
  9. S

PS1 Loading Problem

I like playing my favorite PS1 classics like FF7 and Chrono Cross. But whenever I play Chrono Cross, after a while it gives a message saying I can't load Chrono Cross files. My game discs are quite scratched, so would the problem loading go away if i got a disc repair?
  10. S

"Will there be a third Chrono series game?"

Chrono is probably the most sucessful series Square made besides Final Fantasy. Trigger was a bestseller, and Cross was just as good. Now that a Trigger port to the DS is going to happen, the franchise is probably going to be rebooted. In 2003 Chrono Break, a second sequal was going to be made...
  11. S

Shadow's Game

Light and Darkness gave balance to the world. The two powers together would stop all evils. But in modern day times, the power of light and darkness were lost...until now. Now that the power of light and darkness have returned, the Shadow Masters are after the powers. Shadow Masters are...
  12. S

Who are the two Xehanorts?

We know their are two Xehanorts, Master X and the Xehanort we know. But who are they. What do you think Master X is planning in KH BBS? And what is the real identity of Xehanort we know. If its like Crisis Core, then that means that its about how Xehanort came to be, much like Sephiroth. I...
  13. S

Square Enix worlds please

Disney worlds are the setting and Square characters where the cast, but do you think we could see more Square? We see the huge cameos from FF, but lets go beyond. Square also owns games like Dragon Quest and Chrono series, so we should see other projects in Kingdom Hearts. We never actually...
  14. S

My idea of KH 3 & BBS

From the trailer of Birth by Sleep, I thought of my own idea of the story, how it affects 358/2 Days, and creates KH 3. FAN-MADE DESCRIPTION My theory on Birth by Sleep: Terra, Ven, and Aqua are three keyblade masters, like Sora, Riku, and Kairi. They had to find Xehanort, the old man, and...
  15. S

Nintendo's Cheap Excuse: The Wii

Videogames have been around long before Nintendo, but Nintendo started the popularity with a little plumer named Mario. Super Nintendo came out, and followed by the 3D leep to N64. But when Gamecube came out, things started to go sour. Nintendo's latest console, Wii, has been a top seller since...
Back