• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Masamune

Hardest Battle for you in KH1?

I think the general consensus is that RikuxAnsem dude was a bitch, I found him hard but giving him the toughest award wouldnt be fair. Sephiroth takes the cake for me, I think KH1 had a tougher sephiroth than KH2 did too tbh
  2. Masamune

Its been a while, hello guys

Hi everyone, I use to come to this place a lot a few years back. My previous better known username was R1KU. I remember having a lot fun times here speculating on KH2 and all. I remember a lot of good people from back than too. I dont know how many of them are still around. I lost interest in...
  3. Masamune

Super Meat Boy

Old School games return. Apparently Super Meat Boy is somewhat like a Super mario bro plat-former that is supposedly extremely difficult. (Note how both share SMB as abbreviations) z5LiCHs6DWU Discuss.
  4. Masamune

Help/Support ► Anonymous and 4chan

I go there sometimes. Get a bit of laughs and see boobies.
  5. Masamune

Hall of Video Game Fame

Most video games come with challenges that test the abilities of veterans. This thread will be an account of such achievements. For example the low level FF12 challenge, Foxhound rank in MGS3 and whatnot etc. So, what thave you achieved?
  6. Masamune

So... Who's 'not' looking forward to BBS? [Aka. Are you wary of its hype?]

Did he not use a key as a weapon??? though I agree, it's pretty ridiculous. Btw, I'll just download it off the internet and play. So I don't care whether it sucks or not. after KH2, I don't think things can get more crappier.
  7. Masamune

Cannabalism - Always a no?

so kiddies what about it? do you think cannibalism under any circumstance is unjustified or wrong? or is there certain times when eating another human can save your life, that justifies it? lets suppose, you're stranded in a jungle along with a few other people. You have no food and one of the...
  8. Masamune

New Famitsu Scans

Hell no. Though a mermaid version of aqua would be worth seeing.
  9. Masamune

New Famitsu Scans

She's a Witch in deception... >.> be warned.
  10. Masamune

New Famitsu Scans

This makes the game seem a whole lot interesting,
  11. Masamune

Final Fantasy XII: Aftermath. (A Masamune & Vossler Collab)

I promised Vossler this a long time ago..... sorry I took so long to finish. ______________________________ The war between Dalmasca and Archadia plays a pivotal role in Ivalice’s history. It perhaps is a surprise to some, while a moral for others. Not only did the tiny kingdom of Dalmasca...
  12. Masamune

New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS With Translations

Re: New Scan: Olympus coliseum + FF character in BBS he actually looks to me like man child.
  13. Masamune

New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS With Translations

Re: New Scan: Olympus coliseum + FF character in BBS My god they skewered Zack....... :cry:
  14. Masamune

POST A RANDOM VIDEO

lol, kay...... we have one for pictures. 3HM9tyNkUAg
  15. Masamune

Question

yeah dunno where else to post this...................... so. I want to download a blu-ray release of an anime and I wanted to know, does it need some specifically high specs to play? or can it be played by a decent computer? I have a p4 laptop, not to sure about the specs though. Edit: Crap...
  16. Masamune

BBS PRICE ISSUE.!

srsly, no. It's not worth it.
  17. Masamune

Bleach : Crossroads (Redo) (Positions Open) (WE NEED VIZARD/ARRANCAR)

Masamune and Dawning Twilight present... Bleach: Crossroads Its time to find out who we really are Always Joinable. Click here to join. ___________________________________________________ Shinji had given orders for the emergency meeting and as expected, all the captains had assembled in...
  18. Masamune

Another famous voice?!?!?!?!

Selena No Fucking way. btw, stop double posting.
  19. Masamune

Bleach : Crossroads (Redo) (Positions still open) (WE NEED ARRANCAR)

Okay the first time this died out, mostly because of my lack of activity. Now I find I will be able to give this the attention this deserves so please join. Masamune and Dawning Twilight present... Bleach: Crossroads Its time to find out who we really are Always Joinable...
  20. Masamune

BBS WEBSITE UPDATED!! GO NOW!! NEW MOVIE!!!

Dude your title is effing misleading, I srsly thought that there was gonna be a KH movie released.
Back