• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Famitsu Scans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Is just that when I look the whole place of Hollow Bastion and Radiant Garden, it very diffirent except the castle have some original. So I thought maybe inside Hollow Bastion, it'll be changed when Maleficent came.

EDIT : So, it's original, nothing change. I get it.

The castle is like that because Malificent is a evil bitch with no decorating skills wich is why she left some of Ansems rooms untouched noticing the brilliant architecture.

addik

^^ No, she was pretty busy planning evil schemes and practicing her villainy laugh...

and I wouldn't mind if we get to have a mini-game, "Malificent decorates Radiant Garden", that would be a nice spin-off to delay the inevitable Kingdom Hearts 3.

Thanks for the news by the way. It's cool to have confirmation the Kairi's Grandma is in the game and that this game is in this week's famitsu.

Now I'm just waiting for the news on Final Fantasy characters.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Is just that when I look the whole place of Hollow Bastion and Radiant Garden, it very diffirent except the castle have some original. So I thought maybe inside Hollow Bastion, it'll be changed when Maleficent came.

EDIT : So, it's original, nothing change. I get it.

The way I understand it is that when Maleficent came she took Ansem's castle and built the one in KH1 which is villians vale. Then by them time of KH2 Leon and the gang had taken all of the material of Ansem's castle used to build Villians vale and used those to rebuild Ansem's castle.

Basicaly it's the same material used for two different castles. So they most likely moved the library from Ansem's castle to Villian's Vale.

Anyways, when are we going to get full scans?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I wonder how much longer we have to wait for a full scan, and is there a nomura interview in these scans?

Allister Rose

French Lover
idk, i tihnk we wont get much of an interview. like a small one revealing nothing but hinting more

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Aww. Granny-Kairi. I'm so glad they didn't forget about her. <3

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Hell no.

Though a mermaid version of aqua would be worth seeing.

Hell yes. I want them to explain how Triton knew of the keyblade and why he disliked wielders in KH1.

And yes I would love to see mer-Aqua but I believe they will use their armor to breath underwater just like Ven can use his to breath in space.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Hell yes to Atlantica and hell yes to mer-Aqua but like Memory Master said if we have Atlantica then they 're gonna use their armor probably.....

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Hell yes. I want them to explain how Triton knew of the keyblade and why he disliked wielders in KH1.

Old legends? Triton is naturally xenophobic anyway.

Suinia

I hope there really is an Atlantica ,_,

Except I must say I'm all for the mer-Terra *0*
Although Aqua may look cute... I guess.

But I love how cute Kairi looks <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back