• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Mugen character

Hello I was wanting to know if someone could tell me where I could download a mugen character, it is ichigo from the bleach anime series its the one where he regains his soul reaper powers he has his mask on with a scarf like thing if anyone has info I would really appreciate it thank you for...
  2. S

keyblades in BBS trailer

Strange that terra aqua and ven dont have one on their keyblades though.
  3. S

keyblades in BBS trailer

Not sure if I imagined it but I could have swore that Master Xehanort and the D.S. had keychains on their keyblades did anyone else notice?
  4. S

A psp question.

I have an american psp but I wanted to import a japanese game for it, if I did would it work on my psp or are they intercoded like the ps2 were you would have to buy a jap psp just to play it, anyone have any idea if so I would greatly appreciate it thanks.
  5. S

What would have happened to Sora if?

Ok as for the Kingdom Key Riku was originally supposed to be its master but his actions on destiny island's changed that, when he said im not afraid of the darkness the keyblade chose Sora instead since Sora's kingdom key came from the realm of light only one with a heart opposing darkness could...
  6. S

KH2 Final Mix

On KH2 FM I have completed Jiminys journal, defeated all 13 mushroom heartless, defeated the enigmatic soldier, all organization 13 members the data forms, and sealed all worlds but still didnt get the new secret video I still get the one called gathering what else do you have to do, im playing...
  7. S

Secret video KH2 FM

On this website it said in order to unlock the new secret vid on KH2 FM critical mode you had to complete all worlds, I sealed all of them but I still didnt get it I got the one called gathering, is there something else you have to do on critical mode in order to unlock it, if anyone knows the...
  8. S

Need help plz on KH2 Final Mix.

On KH2 Final Mix I have already defeated Xemnas in the first fight with him, after that I went back to Radiant Garden and found the new area I reached were you fight the data versions of Org 13 but only eight of them are available to fight, how do you unlock the rest of them does anyone know I...
  9. S

Kingdom Form?

I agree with Barxin that was my thought exactly
  10. S

Doors 1 through 13

I just thought of something, if the rumor about the new world on RE COM is true and that you get to fight all 13 members wouldnt you get to fight Zexion, I wonder if that will reveal his weapon if he has one, what do you guys think about this I hope this wasnt a topic already sorry if it was.
  11. S

Kingdom Hearts: RE: Chain of Memories Petition

All right homies I signed it surely they will give this petition some thought.
  12. S

KH2 Final Mix discussion

Re: TGS KH2:FM Page Yeah your prob right Mega I am just overwhelmed with excitement, and was thinking how my dreams of getting this game would be crushed.
  13. S

KH2 Final Mix discussion

Re: TGS KH2:FM Page I am really excited about the remake of KH COM, but im also bothered by the fact that it may only release in Japan, I would pay $100.00 bucks for a U.S. version of the game I want it that badly lol.
  14. S

Just out of Curiosity

I just wish it would give more background about Org 13.
  15. S

King Mickey is good against Sephiroth!

is it just called code breaker or is it a gameshark.
  16. S

Just out of Curiosity

oh dude I wish they would show what all their original selves looked like wouldnt you guys.
  17. S

King Mickey is good against Sephiroth!

could someone tell me were you get this code breaker please.
  18. S

Roxas is more pure and lighter than Sora

No way, Sora is the Hero of Light, true to the light forever in my opinion.
  19. S

The "Chaser" symbol revealed! (possibly...)

Did anyone see any of the Armored Figures in the Seceret movie wear this type of symbol on them, i didnt just a thought that maybe they did, I should watch it again.
  20. S

Which is your Favorite fight from KH2?

The Final Fight was my favorite
Back