• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mugen character

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora#1

Hello I was wanting to know if someone could tell me where I could download a mugen character, it is ichigo from the bleach anime series its the one where he regains his soul reaper powers he has his mask on with a scarf like thing if anyone has info I would really appreciate it thank you for your time.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Anime characters like these are really hard to find, that's unavoidable.

Your only hope are either Google, or trying to find fan-made Mugen games that already inhabit the character you are looking for. As far as I know, there are quite a few fan-games with this sort of stuff. Then just extract the characters from there.

Otherwise yes, Mugen sucks anyway.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I really don't like Mugen. It's a bit too silly. I mean, I once saw a battle that pitted the Green Ranger against Homer Simpson.

SoRaBhK_dUdE

Hello I was wanting to know if someone could tell me where I could download a mugen character, it is ichigo from the bleach anime series its the one where he regains his soul reaper powers he has his mask on with a scarf like thing if anyone has info I would really appreciate it thank you for your time.

YouTube - Download Drowin's Removed Characters

Mugen community is full of fags anyways

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
mugen sucks

This.

Mugen sucks.

This.

Only faggots play Mugen.

That.

I really don't like Mugen. It's a bit too silly. I mean, I once saw a battle that pitted the Green Ranger against Homer Simpson.

Definitely this.

kill yourself w

I agree.

Mugen community is full of fags anyways

So true.

it used to be good

Not this.

mugen is gay

And this.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Well i should have closed this when it started.

Seeing as nothing good is gonna come from this discussion except Mugen sucks, Which i whole heartily agree with and think is for college drop outs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back