• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Form?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Demon X

Website
www.xanga.com
I was thinking...about the rumor that there might be a new form, and then I thought of a form called KINGDOM FORM. It would better then final, with the 2 key blades hovering around Sora while Donald and Goofy's weapons or being held by Sora himself, or vise-versa. What do u guys think?? Just an idea...don't flame me. lol

master chief 117

Thats a good suggestion but why wouldn't he just hold all keyblades instead. I thought the other form might be a nobody form like the heartless form.

ozymandius

UUUMMM.....maybe

we really don't know

Thats a good suggestion but why wouldn't he just hold all keyblades instead. I thought the other form might be a nobody form like the heartless form.

Wouldn't his nobody form be Roxas??

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Hmm... I guess it would be cool, but I think I'd rather have a form known as the "King" form so that, this time EVERYTIME you die you could play as Mickey and you have to heal as Sora! But your idea sounds cool too, but I don't think they would have that because I think Final Form made it easy enough. But...
Cool idea!

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
I heard the form was green :\ and I doubt he would get Donald and Goofy's weapons.

It would be nice if he got the sword/staff/shield that was in the beginning of KH in this new form.

KeybladeKid1127

I was thinking...about the rumor that there might be a new form, and then I thought of a form called KINGDOM FORM. It would better then final, with the 2 key blades hovering around Sora while Donald and Goofy's weapons or being held by Sora himself, or vise-versa. What do u guys think?? Just an idea...don't flame me. lol

wow thats sounds kind of stupid.
i doubt they will do that and if they do they will make the form the game harder not easier for u.

Bumja

Yippee Ki Yay, mofo
Website
www.myspace.com
the coolest and best form there would be is the ULTIMA FORM!!!!!!!!!
wat it is is that u get to dual wield ultima weapons sora would have and ultima outfit like the keyblades and they would have special (or "ultima" powers, but thats just pushing it) or something like that. it would be SO SICK!!!!!!!!

Also...
skyfoxx said:
I think I'd rather have a form known as the "King" form so that, this time EVERYTIME you die you could play as Mickey and you have to heal as Sora! But your idea sounds cool too, but I don't think they would have that because I think Final Form made it easy enough.

an upgraded version of that would be if u would have that form, u could dual wield the kingdom key AND mickeys dark kingdom key. that would be so awesome. and if u stay in that form and u die u would get to play as mickey (like u said, lol)

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Someone posted a picture that they drew on deviantART of a green!Drive form for Sora. D: It has... A BILLION... keyblades around him. Twas very awesome. o:

If I can find it, I'll post the link. o.o;; If you want me to.

Little_Red

betch.

that would be pretty cool, but I'd doubt it would happen.

AngelofAdvent

Start the Machine

Cool Idea. There is no new form though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back