• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Fanfiction ► ~*~Life as ME~*~

Hey people, this is a fanfic my friend just started, she has no accounts anywhere with fanfictions so I told her I'd put it up for her, yes the first chapter is a little short but it's her first fanfic.... Plz read and comment :toungesmile: ...... Tell me and her what you think, So here is the...
  2. S

~*~Full Heart101~Fanclub~*~

This is for the people out there who are totally in love with Full Heart101's stories and just think she's an awesome person!!! ^-^:toungesmile: Club co-presidents Sora_luver and `princessofheart Club treasurer ~RIKU~DaRK P0WeR Club members princess namine MP3Gamefreak sorarules **Oathkeeper**
  3. S

Fanfiction ► Just one little promise....

K so this is my new fanfic.. in the beginning it's showing every thing that happened after the promise and the next chapter will be how all this happened so hope this doesn't confuse you..I was gonna write prelude instead of chapter one but then again it isn't a prelude...since it's what...
  4. S

~*~True Serenity fanclub~*~

K I'm making a fanclub for True serenity because she's so good at writing that I think she deserves one ^_^ Plz join^_^ and no flaming plz
  5. S

Fanfiction ► MY FaNfiC!!@#!!

I don't have a name for this fanfic but when I think of one I'll write it down This is a first person story as told from the point of view of Kairi. Chapter 1 ~~~~~~~~ I stared silently up into the sky as I wait for him, as I had waited many other times before, but this time was different. It...
  6. S

Fanfiction ► My very first fanfic^_^

OK this my first fanfic and I don't really have a name for it. This fanfic is writen in first person as a 14yr peasant girl named Sasha. Chapter 1, In the village: ~~~~~~~~ I stared silently at the figure that had made me stop my work to talk to him. I demanded he tell me why he was here. He...
  7. S

write down some poems

just right down some poems that you saw or made up..........like this one: I wish I was a glow worm cuz a glow worms never glum... cuz how could you be grumpy when the sun shines out your bum^_^:toungesmile:
  8. S

makeup poems

just right down some poems that you saw or made up..........like this one: I wish I was a glow worm cuz a glow worms never glum... cuz how could you be grumpy when the sun shines out your bum^_^:toungesmile:
Back