• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► MY FaNfiC!!@#!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora_luver

Some place I've never been... wait a sec... this s
I don't have a name for this fanfic but when I think of one I'll write it down
This is a first person story as told from the point of view of Kairi.

Chapter 1
~~~~~~~~
I stared silently up into the sky as I wait for him, as I had waited many other times before, but this time was different. It was night and it was raining so I could only see with the light of the glowing moon and during the occasional bolt of lightning but then suddenly an enormous bolt of lightning or at least what I thought was lightning streaked across the sky which lit up immediately, I had to close my eyes to not be blinded by the light. That’s when I knew….. He was here.

~~~~~~~~
I ran as quickly as I could to the secret place were I saw the bolt of lightning hit. My heart was beating quickly as I searched all around the secret place to see if Sora was here. I was heart broken when the only thing I found was note in a bottle. I couldn’t stand not seeing him here, here with me. I decided to wait until tomorrow to read the letter because it was already very late.

~~~~~~~~
When I got home the mayor had gotten very mad at me for being late but I didn’t care, I was too tired, I went straight to bed. When I woke up I looked at the letter, as I reached for it I had this strange sense that it was from him. As I sensed that I reached quicker and quicker just until I had it in my hand. I quickly took the letter from the bottle and looked at it:

~~~~~~~~
Hi Kairi,
I’m sorry if I disappointed you when you couldn’t find me in the airship. I had to stop off at King Mickey’s castle and I wanted to tell you I was okay so I sent this letter. I will be coming back to the Island soon so don’t worry. And always remember me.

Love Sora,

P.S I wish I could be with you now but….

~~~~~~~~
I started to smile; I could finally stop worrying about Sora because I knew he was safe and that I would see him soon but what did he mean by always remember him? Of course I’ll remember him… always.

~~~~~~~~
That’s when suddenly someone came bursting through the door. I quickly turned my head to see who was at the door. It was….

sora_luver

I tried to make it longer and put the reason why Sora wasn’t on Destiny islands but I don’t think this chappy is as good as the first, so srry if you don’t like it!!!^_^

Chapter 2
~~~~~~~~
Oh my god I couldn’t believe my eyes it was Riku and his clothes we’re all ripped and wet. Even though him and his clothes were in rough shape I was happy to see him, so happy that I couldn’t control my emotions, it had been forever since I had seen him, and I was so overwhelmed with emotions that I ran up quickly and kissed him softly on the lips, to my surprise he started kissing me back!!! Then suddenly I remembered who it was that I had waited for all this time, and it wasn’t Riku. I felt so ashamed that I pulled away from Riku almost instantly. I stared at him and confessed that I had practically forgotten about him and that I didn’t expect him to forgive me, but he did. We chatted for a long time and finally I asked him if he wanted to go to the island tomorrow to see the secret place and catch up on the time that we had missed together, he agreed, he even said he had something planned.
~~~~~~~~
The next day I went straight to the secret place and found a whole picnic set up for 2 but no Riku. I looked all around but there was no sign of Riku anywhere. When finally I decided to stop looking I found a note on one of the plates. The only thing on the note was 2 words: Turn around.
~~~~~~~~
When I turned around I saw Riku standing at the entrance of the secret place. He told me to close my eyes and follow him. He started leading me outside. I couldn’t stand not looking so I peeked a little and saw that Riku had brought me gorgeous ring and was about to show it to me when he noticed my eyes were open. That’s when Riku nervously asked,” Kairi, I had been planning on asking you this ever since I had come back…, Kairi, will you go out with me?”
~~~~~~~~
Once he asked this I had to think a bit about what he had said but after I did I answered,” Riku….. I’m sorry but my heart belongs to Sora and his to mine…. haven’t you seen the drawing on the wall?” As soon as I said this Riku went inside the secret place and looked at the drawing of me giving Sora a paopu fruit and him giving me one. As he was looking at the painting I went back home knowing he wanted to be alone.
~~~~~~~~
That night I couldn’t stop thinking about what I had done to Riku and about how sad he must be but most of all why I love a guy who hasn’t come back in a year because he had to find Riku, who’s already here.
~~~~~~~~
The next morning I heard a knock on the door. I went to open the door thinking it was someone coming to talk with the mayor but as soon as I opened the door I saw that the person at the door was someone that I cared deeply about and that wasn’t here for business, it was Sora. I had noticed that he had changed quite a bit he was much taller and his clothes were much darker showing all the sadness he had gone through but his smile was the same goofy smile it had been a year ago and that was what made me quickly start kissing him, like I had wanted to so many times before. This time I wasn’t surprised to be kissed back because I knew he cared just as much for me as I did for him. When we finally stopped kissing I told him that Riku was here, knowing that he was still worrying about him. Sora asked me where he could find Riku and left as soon as I told him. I was kind of sad about him leaving because I wanted to ask him some question and catch up on a few things but I knew that he had to go and see Riku. As I got ready to go to school I wondered if I would see Riku and Sora there or if they would stay home today.
~~~~~~~~
When I got to school I wasn’t surprised not to see Sora or Riku there but I was glad to see Selphie and my other friends there. That’s when I noticed that there was a new kid he had red hair like me and was kind of cute. So I went up to him to ask his name. He told me his name was….

Last edited:

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Your chapters are too short. The first chapter's situation is all too cliche for a SoKai fic. The second chapter's "romantic" scenario feels too used.

Riku said:
” Kairi, I had been planning on asking you this ever since I had come back…, Kairi, will you go out with me?”

Now, do you really think that's all he wanted to ask after two years of not seeing her? A tad juvenille don't you think?

All in all, so far this fic is devoid of any emotion. You might think that it's touching, but you're rushing your sentences, not allowing any sort of expression to come out.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Your chapters are too short. The first chapter's situation is all too cliche for a SoKai fic. The second chapter's "romantic" scenario feels too used.

Riku said:
” Kairi, I had been planning on asking you this ever since I had come back…, Kairi, will you go out with me?”

Now, do you really think that's all he wanted to ask after two years of not seeing her? A tad juvenille don't you think?

All in all, so far this fic is devoid of any emotion. You might think that it's touching, but you're rushing your sentences, not allowing any sort of expression to come out.

sora_luver

K I tried to make it longer. put more details in it and put more emotion in to it but i'm not sure if it's that good ^_^

Chapter 3
~~~~~~~~
His name was Amarant. I thought that it was a really strange name but then again everyone on this island has a strange name. Me and Amarant talked until the bell rang for school and I realized that we had much in common. And as I looked at him walk away with his gorgeous flaming red hair flowing in the wind, I thought. I thought about how I had a crush on him, I thought about how I wanted to kiss his perfect lips and about why I suddenly got this urge to forget all about Sora and Riku. That’s when I remembered all the good times me, Sora and Riku spent playing and laughing, and I lost that urge.

As school carried on I couldn’t keep my mind off Amarant, his perfect body, his laugh that could light up anybodies day and his hair that flows in the wind.

During a couple of my classes I stared dreamily at him or talked to him and I even asked him if he wanted to go out sometime, hoping he would say yes. He waited a bit but then answered.

“Yes, I’ll go out with you Kira, how about tonight.”

“Great, I’ll be waiting!”

I knew that he got my name wrong but still I was going to go on a date with him.

After school I went straight home to get ready to meet Amarant. When the doorbell rang I went to answer it almost immediately.

“You look gorgeous!”

“Sora, what are you doing here?”

“I came to ask you to come with me because I need to tell you something.”

“Well, um…I sort of…umm... uh...Ok.”

I followed him thinking I would be able to get back before Amarant and knowing that Sora wouldn’t have left without a good reason why I wouldn’t come with him.
When Sora finally stopped we were at the beach staring up at the sky.

“Kairi, umm... What I need to tell you is that me and Riku have to leave but this time we were hope that you could come with us.”

“Wow… that’s a big decision… I’ll have to sleep on that but I’ll give you the answer tomorrow, I promise.”

“Ok Kairi, I’ll be waiting.”

That night I thought about if I should go with Sora and Riku, two guys who really care about me or stay here with Amarant and the mayor and all my other friends.
I thought about it all night and I finally decided I… I… *yawn*.

I woke up remembering about the date I had with Amarant yesterday and how I stood him up, he must have been really mad at me but I told myself that I had more important things to worry about and I forgot all about it.

I ran quickly out the door and straight to Sora’s house to tell him my decision. As soon as I saw his house I saw that he was outside on his porch thinking about something.

“Sora, I’ve decided.”

“That’s great Kairi, so what’s it going to be?”

“I’m tired of always being left behind so this time I’m coming with you!”

“Then come with me we have to get you ready.”

I followed Sora into his room and saw all the key blades he had. I couldn’t believe my eyes.

“Close your eyes, Kairi”

I closed my eyes tight knowing that what Sora was going to show me was going to be great.

“Okay, wait, now open them!”

I opened my eyes and saw a key blade. It was pink with musical notes engraved on it and it even had my name painted on the handle, and I knew Sora did that.

“Oh my god, Sora it’s beautiful, I love it!”

“It’s called Enchanted Melody and it’s your key blade.”

I took the key blade and swung it a couple of times, it felt as if it had been made especially for me. I was amazing.

“Kairi, battle me, I want to see how powerful you are, and don’t worry I’ll go easy on you.”

“You’re going down Sora!!!”

We started to battle. I swung and almost hit him but he blocked right in the nick of time. He attack fiercely but I dodged it and he fell past me. As he fell I grabbed his belt and took it off. All of a sudden all you could see was Sora trying to keep his pants up with his hands.

“Oh, so you wear boxers.”

“Ha ha Kairi, you’ve had your fun now give me back my belt!”

“I don’t know if I should.”

When I said that Sora came chasing after me and I started running, it was the most fun I had had the entire week. Me and Sora were laughing and playing for about an hour before he finally got his belt back. When he did we decided to sit and watch the sunset from the beach, we wanted to see the light reflect off the water as the sun went down.

“um...Kairi?”

“Yeah, what is it?”

“Do you want to practice again tomorrow?

“Sure, why?”

“I don’t know just it was fun to spend time with you that’s all.”

I was kind of disappointed with what he said but I knew that he was never the one to make a big move and at least this was a start. Sora walked me home and we said goodnight to each other. After that I went straight to bed so that I could wake up early to go see Sora.

I'll write the next chappy once someone posts^_^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back