• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► ~*~Life as ME~*~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora_luver

Some place I've never been... wait a sec... this s
Hey people, this is a fanfic my friend just started, she has no accounts anywhere with fanfictions so I told her I'd put it up for her, yes the first chapter is a little short but it's her first fanfic.... Plz read and comment :toungesmile: ...... Tell me and her what you think, So here is the first chapter :thumbsup:

Chapter 1: usual morning

“Parker, Parker, it’s time to wake up you are going to miss the bus”, A familiar voice whispered to me.
It was my mom. I wander out of bed into the bathroom to brush my teeth I tripped over a doll that my sister left on the floor.

“Maddie, come and pick up you stupid doll or I will flush it down the toilet I said in an evil tone.
“No, not Callie” my little sister wined as she runs up the stairs.
When I finally get to the bathroom I could tell that my dad had just left, by the nasty smell that he left behind. I couldn’t find my toothbrush so I didn’t brush my teeth, just mouthwash. I got changed into a cute blue top and a pair of old Capri’s. My medium brown hair flowed nicely onto my shoulder. I usually just kept it down cause it was no trouble. I also slipped into a really cute pair of sandals and went downstairs into the kitchen. All there was in the fridge was a really bruised apple and the leftovers from the tuna casserole we had last night. I didn’t want to eat the casserole (guess why?) so I didn’t eat anything. I grabbed my bag and ran for the bus. (That I almost missed). Well that’s how I start my day, (Except it is usually a teddy bear that I trip over).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

plz comment......oh and the name of the writer is brittany Mackee

Last edited:

sora_luver

omg u put "b's" fanfic on? coolio, she does know right?

Yes she knows she wanted me to,.... yes the next chapter will be longer it's just she just started writing and wasn't sure how much to write.....:toungesmile:

P.S... Brittany got an account here and is now Funkypickle, although I'll still be the one putting the chapters up...lol

Last edited:

sora_luver

Here is the next chapter.... It's longer but still not as long as it should be, but it's still very good, please comment people!

Chapter 2: The Bus

As I get on the bus and walk to my usual seat, Mike the annoying 9th grader who sits in the back yells a stupid remark

“Parker, why is your face so screwed up?”

“It’s not, you loser” I said back, “Why is yours?”

I’m not really good at the come backs but hey I try my best.
Right when I sit down I notice that Bree and Sam and talking about this boy named Jake and how Sam broke up with him cause he was to “clingy”

‘I was sitting minding my own business when all of a sudden Mike punches Sam in the arm,

“Mike, what was that for?”

“I was just kidding, don’t hurt me” Mike wails as if he was a first grader.

“Oh poor wittle Mikey Wikey, is Sam gonna hurt you” Bree said before laughing her head off.

“Ehhhhhh” Mike screams and Sam slaps his leg.

“Serves you right” Me and Bree almost say in unison.

As we approach our second last stop we hit a huge bump and I slam my head into the side of the bus. I try to not cry but it really hurt. Mike started laughing his head off.

“Mike, why are you so mean?” I asked as I rub my head.

“I was just kidding, god Parker”

“Whatever,” I say as I try to slap his leg but I miss.

“HAHAHAHAHA” Bree and Sam yell.

“Ughhhhh” I think in my head, “Why am I such a loser?”

I walk off the bus my head hanging low as I stare at the ground below me.

“You have to admit, that was pretty funny,” Bree and Sam laugh.

I continue to stare down and begin walking with Bree and Sam following behind me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brittany got an account here and is now Funkypickle... :p... just felt like repeating myself....

Funkypickle

Hey it's Funkypickle (brittany Mackee) the writer of "Life as me"
I hope ya'll like it
It is really just a Story of my life but a couple o twists

**Oathkeeper**

Im a little confused about who the auhor is but whoever it is Good Job! Im excited for the next chapter!

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Oh I see. This must be the same FanFic sora_luver's friend wrote. The one luver's friend wrote, however, contained horrible grammar and English. This improves upon it, but still is a bit rusty.

sora_luver

Oh I see. This must be the same FanFic sora_luver's friend wrote. The one luver's friend wrote, however, contained horrible grammar and English. This improves upon it, but still is a bit rusty.

hmmm????... No this is the original fanfic, I haden't changed it of anythng, but anyways if you guys are confused about who the author is, the author is Funkipickle, it's just at first she didn't have an account on here so I put the chapters up for her :)

Haku

<3
I agree with Captain js the story was a little short and there weren't a lot of details in the story but you'll do better next time.

princess namine

Website
www.myspace.com
I actually think it desevse 7/10 because not everyone begins a great writer. Heck I have to fix mistakes I make while typing up a chapter. BTW Good chapter.

Haku

<3
Well I'm hoping that the person writing this story writes something soon because I really want to know what happened, *waits patiently*.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back