• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Terra, Ven and Aqua doodle

Click here to see the picture :) Please read artists comments under the picture before commenting^^ Just a little picture of Terra, Ven and Aqua. I have never drawn them before so yeah, some parts might be wrong ^^; But I have worked very hard on this :D I think it's really great^^ I can...
  2. N

How did you find out about Kingdom Hearts?

I can't remember how I got into Kingdom Hearts XD Probably found it on a shelf and thought it looked interesting or something :) So I got it for my birthday
  3. N

More Doodles

Hehe a lot of people like my artwork for some unknown reason. I think I'm still an ameteaur (can't even spell iot now XD ). I really want to upload my beautiful Cooro Wolf and my Okami Dragon God thing, but my camera is out of battery, my scanner doesn't work and my phone's card won't wiork on...
  4. N

Fanfiction ► A Destiny's Tale

hey rhi (if you're out there), do you think you can teach me to write like you? I won't get higher than a 5+ coz stupid mrs. weatherill and mr. Fryett keeps on giving them to me!!!
  5. N

Fanfiction ► A Destiny's Tale

Ha, I found that really good! Did you like the Roxas comic? Loads of people said it looked cute. I hope you write more. I've been planning my story for like, years! And I haven't even done chapter 1 yet! (at least I posted the Roxas comic. It was really cute :3) P.S. Damn, I forgot what I was...
  6. N

Song in the Beginning of CoM?

I can play-ish Dearly Beloved on the piano. You can get the sheet from Ichigo's and the song from loads of places like Blue Laguna
  7. N

have you beaten the game?

I can't remember when I beat it. It took me about 2 months to beat the whole game, sora and rikus. I would have done it quicker but I lost it for a while and went searching for it.
  8. N

I thought it was really good. First ever kh I could play coz a gameboy was all I had. At the end thoguh, Marluxia just won't die! It took me nearly an hour just to kill him first try(it still does) Actually, the hardest battle in the game is when you fight Riku the last time(Had to fight him...
  9. N

new pic I found

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g263/Roxas_rules/Kingdom_Hearts_2_final_mix.jpg I don't really look at the news and stuff so I don't know if it's already been said before. I know I haven't seen it before. Anyway, it's a pic of Sora, Roxas, Mickey, Donald and Goofy sitting in a field. I think...
  10. N

I though CoM was quite easy. I couldn't stop playing it coz it was really good(I mean, it was the first kh I played)
  11. N

Is Namine evil?

I have never heard anyone say Namine is evil in my entire life T.T It makes me cry. She's not evil. She just does as she's told or she'll probally suffer the consequences if she was getting her revenge against the org.13 or something. Besides, if she's the other side of kairi, she must be...
  12. N

Fanfiction ► Ed, Edd, n Eddy's Nightmare Before Christmas

lol, Ed, Edd and Eddy used to be my favopurite show! Until my mom stopped paying for my sky digital. I hardly watch anything that's good now-a-days. I hope you keep up the good work!
  13. N

Fanfiction ► Let's go to school! (Sora/Kairi,Namine/Riku,Squall/Yuffie,Cloud/Aerith)

cool. I can't believe your this far already. I hope it has a happy ending
  14. N

Favourite type of music?

What is your favourite genre? Mines Rock and metal of course coz they sound so cool! What's yours?
  15. N

Why didn't Namine destroy the org?

your getting somewhere.tihkn Namine only listen to org. 13 not because she didn't want to die, but because she was lonely and they probally said they would let her go if you did everythig the org told them to do
  16. N

yeah. What would happen to her if you wasn't a nobody? would she still have to return to Kairi? That was a stupid question
  17. N

that doesn't make sense, again
  18. N

aw, I get it now! thanx. That explains a lot
  19. N

Favorite Org. Member

probally. I hate Luxlord. He's so evil!
  20. N

It's really getting to me that question.
Back