• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More Doodles

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

namine's shadow

Hehe a lot of people like my artwork for some unknown reason. I think I'm still an ameteaur (can't even spell iot now XD ). I really want to upload my beautiful Cooro Wolf and my Okami Dragon God thing, but my camera is out of battery, my scanner doesn't work and my phone's card won't wiork on the card reader! How very annoying! ><Anyway, here are the new stuff

Flying through the night

The Progfox

Soaring through the sky

Sora Painting

I definately will upload some new stuff soon when I get more batteries (and if I ever remember to go on this forum...)
If you want to see my older ones, you'll have to visit my deviantArt website. Click here if you want to see it. To see my even older puictures (they are so rubbish) click here <<Most of them I did in Year 5 (5th Grade). And there is also my other user, Hero Allen if you would like to see other stuff (there isn't a lot on that user coz I don't go on it often XD )
I did that Sora Paintijng for a friend. I wrote a quote from KH on it and I spelt one of the words wrong! Do you think she'll notice? Anyway, I definately will upload new stuff when my scanner decides to work, or when I get new batteries for my camera. I bet you're all dying to see my Roxas Wolf. It is the worst recent picture I ever drew!

Thank you for reading,

SunnyIsland, of deviantART^^

(I'm not popular^^;)

Last edited:

Ashley

| P |
Website
ashley425.deviantart.com
lol dont those scratch art boards come with the picture already drawn for you?

Anyway, for the Sora painting, I can see you shaded a little bit of his pants and the keyblade, but it could be improved with more shading in other areas such as his hair, skin, etc. :]

Last edited:

namine's shadow

lol don't those scratch art boards come with the picture already drawn for you?

Anyway, for the Sora painting, I can see you shaded a little bit of his pants and the keyblade, but it could be improved with more shading in other areas such as his hair, skin, etc. :]

I've changed the Links now^^
Yeah, the were already drawn on the scrtachy boards, but they are really fun to do! But take ages to finish XD And i could have put shading on it, but I was really running out of black an I had to do another painting which is FULL of black. So it kinda got annoying. I still need more paints!

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I can see why people like your stuff. You seem to have a lot of different styles and whatnot and are obviously experimenting. :D Yay!

.-. I like the wolf one because it reminds me of Okami.
But the pegasus one really got me. That's so cool. ><

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back