• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra, Ven and Aqua doodle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

namine's shadow

Click here to see the picture :)

Please read artists comments under the picture before commenting^^

Just a little picture of Terra, Ven and Aqua. I have never drawn them before so yeah, some parts might be wrong ^^; But I have worked very hard on this :D I think it's really great^^

I can spot a lot of mistakes in this picture ^^; You are allowed to critisize ONLY IF you don't go too far and say a load of complex things^^; I like being simple :) Everything you need to know should be in the artists comments so there is basically nothing else for me to say :D Except my scanner made this picture really bright and it ate all the detail ):< You should see what else it does >>

Hope you like it ^o^

P.S. These new smilies are driving me mad x__x

ansemcontainer

btw when criticizing its better to ask for a deep and long one, usually when they are short they can hurt....

I like your background, except the colors on the rainbow ROY G BIV, always remember that. The faces seem kinda hollow compared to the rest of the picture. The arms and hands look like playdough! >.< no offense

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
yeah, ven's arm seems akward. I like everythiing else! thats really good for your first time! one minor thing i noticed is that ven iz wearing roxas's clothers XD.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back