• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is Namine evil?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khluva010

Nice Ascot!
on the playground is where I spent most of my days
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited by a moderator:

Xemna's heatless

well if it is what she did in CoM that makes you think she was evil than no she is not becuse she was made to do it

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited by a moderator:

jamietl

i dont think she was evil, she seemed kind of forced to, but she puts his memories back so no problems there, maybe they feel like they have hearts because their original selves still existed so they got their emothions form them (sora and kairi)

namine's shadow

I have never heard anyone say Namine is evil in my entire life T.T It makes me cry. She's not evil. She just does as she's told or she'll probally suffer the consequences if she was getting her revenge against the org.13 or something. Besides, if she's the other side of kairi, she must be non-evil. But because Roxas' in the org, 13, does that mean he's an evil lunatic? I didn't think so...

Soren

Awards
She wasn't evil. Marluxia said that if she didn't help him he'd lock her up in the castle forever. She simply did what she had to do to survive. Lucky for her that Axel was out to stop Marluxia's plans, or she might not have been able to set things right.

That said, Roxas and Namine aren't normal nobodies, just look at how they came into being. Normally, a nobody is born when someone of strong heart and will becomes a heartless. Namine was born when Kiari's heart hid itself in Sora's body. And while Sora did become a heartless, he went back to being Sora so quickly that Roxas lost all memory of him.

Last edited:

black acid

Heros need Villains
she is a mistake (as diz implied). she simply wanted to have someone there for her other then middle evil and traitoris Organization members, where as Kairi got both riku and sora. with envy Namine desided to turn the tables not knowing what her lust for attention would get sora into....

case and Point, Nobody's can't become sombody's.

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
She wasn't evil. Marluxia said that if she didn't help him he'd lock her up in the castle forever. She simply did what she had to do to survive. Lucky for her that Axel was out to stop Marluxia's plans, or she might not have been able to set things right.

That said, Roxas and Namine aren't normal nobodies, just look at how they came into being. Normally, a nobody is born when someone of strong heart and will becomes a heartless. Namine was born when Kiari's heart hid itself in Sora's body. And while Sora did become a heartless, he went back to being Sora so quickly that Roxas lost all memory of him.

I guess you're right. Namine and Roxas were not normal nobodies. And Sora didn't stay a heartless long so that would explain why Roxas would not remember anything from being Sora.:unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back